graw2 pc release date

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really surprised after the 70% about 2 months before the planned release I hope it will be delayed. If not for completion, then at last for adding a few more things to the final product. If Ubi is smart(which we all know, they are not), they give enough time for GRAW 2 PC to prevent another flop like GRAW 1.

Hopefully there will be a delay and with the delay-news, some more media of the game, please unphotoshopped this time. :shifty:

Naah, we will see in the near future what is going to happen.

Lets just hope they finish the game before releasing it this time.....

Agreed 220%. I don't care if the game isn't released until the Christmas season, I just hope for something with fewer bugs and a lot of features right off the bat instead of being piece mailed.

In Spain 29/3/2007 and 19,95€ (cause of CodeGame policy from UbiSoft here) and GRAW1 at 4,95€.

Anyways im sure in Spain wont hit at same time as the rest of Europe, its always the same :D (but i dont care, maybe with time i buy this game)

Lets just hope they finish the game before releasing it this time.....

Agreed 220%. I don't care if the game isn't released until the Christmas season, I just hope for something with fewer bugs and a lot of features right off the bat instead of being piece mailed.

HEAR HEAR! :g_guns: Give GRIN a descent chance this time to deliver the product in the shape they are confident with (read finished) :grin1:

It would be nice if GRIN or UBI could let us know if this is the case.

Even in this case it would be up to UBI to inform the public. GRIN wouldn't be allowed to even say it's been delayed without UBI letting them, if that is the case. Being under a developer/publisher relationship really sucks sometimes.

Even in this case it would be up to UBI to inform the public. GRIN wouldn't be allowed to even say it's been delayed without UBI letting them, if that is the case. Being under a developer/publisher relationship really sucks sometimes.

GRRRRR.....Need more GRAW2 PC info!!!! :wall:

I went to the EB site and clicked the PC version for GRAW2. Yesterday it said it would be released 3/6/2007. Of course we all new better. Some I spoke with said 3/28/2007.

Today the site says 6/5/2007. So now we're waiting even longer.

Understand that I would rather they release the game when it is truely completed instead of giving us a beta version like the last one. I'm just anxious and disappointed. :rolleyes: I wanted to start building some new maps with new pieces instead of the same city, industrial, historical and ghetto ones.

Oh well, back to doing the same ole stuff.

Rav :zorro:

Edited by RavenousNC

Heh, that's if the Publisher has even told the Developer. :whistle:

If there is a delay, I'd be kind of surprised to see a huge reaction, we're not only getting used to it, we expect it.

Heh, that's if the Publisher has even told the Developer. :whistle:

If there is a delay, I'd be kind of surprised to see a huge reaction, we're not only getting used to it, we expect it.

And UBI doesn't even acknowledge that GRAW 2 exists for the PC on their US site. Tried to get some info on the release date from support, but "no joy" :wall:

I bet we get more info next week. 360 release this Friday so I don't think UBI will focus a lot on the PC until next week when they have nothing more to tell us about the X360 version. Just like last year :)

We will get 2 release trailers, a few new screenshots and a gameplay video from IGN.

As I was in the 'shower' this morning, I got to thinking. (uh..........I do my best thinking in the shower.... :P )

FYI:

I solved Global Warming, thought of a sloution for true peace in the Middle East, and a cure for the hiccups... w00t

ahem............back OT, I also pondered if we missed the item that the June date had ALWAYS been for the PlayStation. It was a little delayed. AND the UBI site also said the PC would be out today, along with the XBox version. Maybe EBGames..et.al. just got it wrong....? again......? :wall:

However, if it is delayed...................its back to the "showers' for me..................... :thumbsup:

Why not wait for the Developer or the Publisher to come out with the facts instead of getting all worked up. Okay other then hte fact they ummm sometime gt it wrong themselves..

It's should not be anything new to us..

It's like we don't learn from the past.. essentially, don;t speculate and wait until it hits the stores shelves and then wait a week to buy it... never know they may pull it, last second.. in the mean time.. I will go buy some of the other games coming out that look promising.. who knows .. maybe I buy one of those games and never come back???

Edited by IrishStout

Why not wait for the Developer or the Publisher to come out with the facts instead of getting all worked up. Okay other then hte fact they ummm sometime gt it wrong themselves..

It's like we don't learn from the past.. essentially, don;t speculate and wait until it hits the stores shelves and then wait a week to buy it..

But it's so much fun to speculate and talk about : )

It's like we don't learn from the past.. essentially, don;t speculate and wait until it hits the stores shelves and then wait a week to buy it..

But it's so much fun to speculate and talk about : )

Then, again, we could be like the R6V forum and just bash/flame everyone and everything. Nawwww... I think this group is too grown up for that. :P But, seriously...what were we "talking" about??? :blush:

Yeah guess UBI had another "calendar glitch" what a bunch of d-bags. They should make their company motto "We Hate PC Gamers" I knew we'd get screwed over again. After seeing all the developer diaries specifically made for 360 gamers. It's either UBI or GRIN's screwup. Either way this just proves they hate us. Anyways, can't wait til June ###### 5th to be let down again. My friend was hoping they'd improve on the multiplayer glitches in the first GRAW but I doubt that will happen. Have a goodun.