graw2 pc release date

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since UbiSoft is a French company, maybe it is delayed for North America, because they want to see if the "Fence" across the border between the US and Mexico will go up! Then, if it does, GRIN will have to make some revisions for all of us that want "realism". :P

Q1 2007. Isn't that enough?

Well June 5th isn't Q1 is it? :rolleyes:

Actually, it is. Ubi's fiscal year is April - March; therefore, June is the third month of the first quarter.

If we have to wait that long can we at least get a patch for some of the smaller GRAW1 issues...

Grrr.

I want the game to be complete and all but i also want the game!

btw gamestop also says australia march 29th, europe 30th and North America in june? me thinks the north america may be a typo.. maybe graw 2 expansion for xbox instead in june?

LOL it's so gettin delayed!!!

I knew it wouldn't get released on the date that was first stated. UBI YOU SUCK!

Why do they always say dates they can never make? If I was them, I would have said GRAW2 release date was just "2007". And giving a specific date when I definatly knew it would be ready. It's like that company is run by unorganised children.

TBH, I really can't be bothered with GRAW2 anymore... $90AU is alot of money to me.. I could so use it on something better.. maybe even put it towards preordering Blackfoot Studios' up coming game.

Edited by unwritt3n

Haha, of course it's getting delayed! All PC games seem to... Now all we need is the official press release:

"Ubisoft is pleased to announce the dealy of the forthcoming PC release of Tom Clancys Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2. We feel the delay is neccessary so as not to disappoint the PC community..."

I should also point out that despite my joking, I will be among those disappointed by the delay BUT I'm a forgiving soul and if they are getting it right I hereby grant them another 3 months or so to finish up.

But no more after that :rocky:

The wait is ok .It means they want make sure it is ready and finished .

I hope they release a demo in the meantime to tickle our fancy

If I remember correctly GR:AW was delayed a bunch of times as well and people (including myself) kept saying the same thing - "it'll give them time to finish it!" Well, we all know how that turned out.

I love GR as much as the next guy, and I hope that this time we're pleasantly surprised.

-Slayer

If I remember correctly GR:AW was delayed a bunch of times as well and people (including myself) kept saying the same thing - "it'll give them time to finish it!" Well, we all know how that turned out.

I love GR as much as the next guy, and I hope that this time we're pleasantly surprised.

-Slayer

Actually that was GR2... delayed many times then canned ;)

Sorry to disappoint the morons who thought I was leaving. I always end my messages with "Well I'm out. Have a goodun" or somethin like that. But yeah GRAW was delayed a few times and I complained, people told me to shut up so they could work out the kinks and yeah GRAW still crashes out of nowhere in some maps. And not even that's consistent. I can't complain too much though cause I used to play Joint Operations and if anybody's ever played that horrid game, you'd be praising GRAW. In JO people can glitch through a wall in a certain map in multiplayer, plant a few satchels and blow people up from inside the wall. And one person said 90 bux could be used for something else. That's true. I could buy another set of ACUs with that. But it's only like 50 bux here in the US. Actually I think the exact total for it here in Maryland will be 52.49. I dunno they could've raised taxes. I'm not into politics so yeah. But yeah I'll probably wait for this to come out and buy it. You know what we're all doing? We're asking for a plate of poo to eat and then complaining about it tasting like poop. Things could be worse. I could still be playing JO and waiting for a sequel for that to be released. Cause that's never gonna happen. I still gotta smash my JO cd's and post it on those forums. Nova's gonna love me. Well I'm out. Have a goodun.

Edited by mwgfghost

I'd say that it is unoficially delayed at this point. Ubi won't care to inform people of the delay until we start whining for a demo- which will begin in about 1-2 weeks time.

I'm going to say August 07 at the earliest, but after the first outing of GRAW, I'm a pessimist.

2007 is looking out to be a potentially fantastic year for shooters that wasn't (due to delays).

-Slayer

Actually that was GR2... delayed many times then canned ;)

Actually, GRAW went through quite a delay cycle as well. The original pre-order release date was Nov 2005, then pushed back to Feb 2006, then March 2006, then may 2006.............

I see a pattern starting all over again.................

I tend not to be a complainer, but not getting a reliable release date, or reliable & timely news about delays, is complete BS. I'm planning on having a dedicated GRAW2 server running on day 1, but I don't want to expend the money to get one up and running in March, if the game won't be released until June, and accrue 3 months of operating expenses with nothing to show for it.

' date='Mar 8 2007, 08:02 PM' post='454081']

I tend not to be a complainer, but not getting a reliable release date, or reliable & timely news about delays, is complete BS. I'm planning on having a dedicated GRAW2 server running on day 1, but I don't want to expend the money to get one up and running in March, if the game won't be released until June, and accrue 3 months of operating expenses with nothing to show for it.

When it comes to UBI release dates, it's better to NEVER put the cart before the horse.