Graw2PC MP Demo bugs

I'm also having an odd sound bug where I get the fixed machine gun sound effect at a volume level that sounds like I'm standing right next to it, but I'm not anywhere near one of them.

I don't know if it's that sound effect getting randomly activated, or if someone half-way across the map is firing one only it sounds like it's right next to me, or what, but it's incredibly annoying when you hear machine gun fire right next to you, take cover, look around frantically trying to find the person shooting at you, only to realize it's a bug.

Dual-core Opteron

XP-Pro 64-bit

Soundblaster X-Fi

I also got something which sounds as this bug. It does not exactlu souind as I am adjacent to the HMG, but the .50 cal is at a volume - compared with the rest of the sounds - which sounds out of proportion.

X-Fi for me too

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I bring up the weapon list I can't scroll up or down it using the mouse wheel so it's useless, this only happens in Vista 64 and works fine in XP. The mouse wheel works if mapped to another command just not on the weapons list :)

Similar sound bugs for me as well, but I'm not sure if it's limited to the fixed guns. The sound can be really muffled, but I can turn a few degrees and its super loud. Turn back to the original direction and it's muffled again.

i am getting random crashes i cannot play for more than 30 minutes without it crashing, sometiems the game just freezes, on this occasion i got the error code as follows.

Crash in application version: 29520.2404

Could not load indices because IDirect3D9::CreateIndexBuffer failed.

This device does not support the queried technique.

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

Anyone get this bug in RvA mode?

I'm playing as scrambler but I can tag enemies ,place C4 and destory the adat... :thumbsup:

Just like playing scout but I'm in the assault team :wall:

I press the tab key I can sure I'm in assault team.

Edited by Zin

i'm getting the crash report at second time launch the DEMO:

Crash in application version: 2950.2404

Attempt to grow archive bundles\quick.bundle beyond limits

Renderer: threaded

and my configuration is: E6300/1950GT/2G RAM and enough free disk space, 3G+virtual memory.....

so what's the problem?

Was anyone else here on the Xtreme Eagles server last night? During one round there was a headless guy just stuck running in place during the entire round. Is this an indication that someone is cheating or just a bug?

Seems like a bug to me.

Dont knowif its been mentioned yet. But I have a bug whereby none of the default weapon keys 1-9 work.

Also sound doesnt seem right in the game, like theres something missing.

Have you tried to lock the CAPS ?

I've changed the default keys and they work just fine !

NUM1

NUM2

Edited by StormBlackEagle

Dont knowif its been mentioned yet. But I have a bug whereby none of the default weapon keys 1-9 work.

Also sound doesnt seem right in the game, like theres something missing.

Have you tried to lock the CAPS ?

I've changed the default keys and they work just fine !

NUM1

NUM2

The error is that MP uses the SP key assignment. So F1-F7 is used instead of the listed 1-7 for weapon selection. But feel free to remap them for now.

Quick question... only played for about 1 hours yesterday.. when I was in the lobby to select a server.. I could not quickly and easily find out who to sort by players or name....

I am sure I am missing something because this ability was available in the beta? If some one knows .. great if not then I will check again tonight.

I you look in the upper left were it lists server,player,ect.They have a lock there.

I also found it confusing once in a game to start the game, select team, weapon.There were issues navigating.I need more buttons. :dunce:

I had a bug where i had the M99 and i just got the new rank so pressed H to get it, then i could not run, shoot, reload, or go into scope view. So i had to ask someone to kill me as i could not do anything lol.

Another thing the sound as other people have stated is also shot, can hardly hear anything, without it stopping altogether for a while etc.

When i set my sound options for the game everytime i start the demo it puts them back to default and i have to keep changing them back again.

Edited by Stealth-Cobra

Another thing the sound as other people have stated is also shot, can hardly hear anything, without it stopping altogether for a while etc.

When i set my sound options for the game everytime i start the demo it puts them back to default and i have to keep changing them back again.

Remember this is a demo.A small portion of the code to come.They left out alot of sound on this one.Do you have a audigy card.If so dump it and get a X-fi. Audigy and other sound cards are not capable of playing all the sounds(voices) that graw2 is capable of. Me to on the save feature.Should come down in a future update for the demo.

Game due June 26th so get ready.

My two crash reports.

PC-config

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu Jun 07 23:38:12 2007

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

ntdll (???) : memcpy

kernel32 (???) : GetModuleFileNameA

graw2 (???) : ???

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon Jun 11 22:47:56 2007

Could not load texture because IDirect3D9::CreateTexture call failed.

The method call is invalid (probably due to invalid parameters).

-) the silenced weapons do have hall/echo in the environment. I dont belive silenced weapons are such loud that they cause echo.

-) silenced SNIPERRIFLES from recons are having a wrong 3rd person firingsound? (unsilenced?!)

if i fire it myself from 1st person view all seems fine, but if someone else next to me does, it sounds like its unsilenced.

Playing with my buds last night and CTDed, message in game was "Altered Game Files"

Crash report:

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

??? (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\types\beings\human.dsf(0)

Demo is patched

XP Pro updated

8800 GTS Driver vers 158.22

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this?

I get on T.S. with my friends. The volume level is perfect.

When I initially get into the game the sound on T.S. is still great. As soon as I go into Sound Options and pick Extreme and then apply (have an XF-I) .. the voice level on T.S. increase. I can't alt tab out to adjust because I get the two mouse pointers issue.

Anyone else notice this?

Again I have a SOund Blaster XFI and being at work (doh!!) I am unsure which drivers I have loaded...