Happy Holidays

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about it means they are taking some time for a holiday?  What a concept!? :o

It just blows my mind how every little word that is said by the devs is over analyzed and conclusions made.  :wacko:

Yeah, one month from release and the entire GRIN crew takes a 4 day vacation. That doesn't mean anything at all.

I'd wager that, at this point, assuming the game's development is complete is a more logical deduction than yours. :rolleyes:

Have a good one GRIN!

Sorry guys if I come across a bit harsh lately but having worked looon loong hours gets to you.

Actually, I haven't noticed. With the amount of nonsense you take from all of us on a daily basis, especially considering that you don't actually have to take any, I would say that you guys are amazingly patient.

How about it means they are taking some time for a holiday?  What a concept!? :o

It just blows my mind how every little word that is said by the devs is over analyzed and conclusions made.   :wacko:

Yeah, one month from release and the entire GRIN crew takes a 4 day vacation. That doesn't mean anything at all.

I'd wager that, at this point, assuming the game's development is complete is a more logical deduction than yours. :rolleyes:

Have a good one GRIN!

Ah, this reasoning is based on the assumption that I know the same information you do (or less). :stupid:

He's obviously got bait on the hook, and we're nibbling at it..... :P 

Nibbling?! If I could figure out what the frickin' bait is I'm gonna eat it whole! :D

I was wondering if anyone was gonna catch the "nibbling" reference. There definately isn't any "nibbling" going on in these forums...... :whistle:

Fresh

Swedes don't do that - we stick to Vodka you know..

That i do believe, knew a swedish girl called Ingla, she came over to visit us a few years ago and brought over some homemade Vodka.Blow me it worked, not bad for a chick :D

Anyhows have a good break guys, you deserve it :grin1:

He's obviously got bait on the hook, and we're nibbling at it..... :P 

Nibbling?! If I could figure out what the frickin' bait is I'm gonna eat it whole! :D

I was wondering if anyone was gonna catch the "nibbling" reference. There definately isn't any "nibbling" going on in these forums...... :whistle:

Fresh

You pig! *Slaps Fresh* :lol:

@ BTK, I'm pretty sure the girl's name was Inga, not Ingla. Never heard that name before.

Happy Hollidays GRIN and all of you folks here! Romanians are orthodox so our Easter ...

Well deserved break Bo ... thanx for sticking with us !

I smell a little Easter present here ? maybe we are gonna test the little demo this weekend ? hmmm ... could be ... :D

Happy Hollidays GRIN and all of you folks here! Romanians are orthodox so our Easter ...

Well deserved break Bo ... thanx for sticking with us !

I smell a little Easter present here ? maybe we are gonna test the little demo this weekend ? hmmm ... could be ... :D

Hey Chaser ! :)

Im going with my girlfiend to Romania this summer. We always wanted to see Dracula's ( Vlad Tapes) Castle :)

Sorry for OT :whistle: