Happy Holidays

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo, please confirm this.  :ph34r:

Alot of us think there is some sort of hidden message in your post. Is this the case, or are we just hallucinating?  :unsure:

Nope I wont say a thing. You know what they say about silence.

Silence is GOLDen?

Hahaha, now that's clever!

How about it means they are taking some time for a holiday?  What a concept!? :o

It just blows my mind how every little word that is said by the devs is over analyzed and conclusions made.  :wacko:

Well, Grin has been in crunch for a while. That doesn't end until primary development is finished, and by no means would anyone be getting a vacation during it.

The only logical conclusion is that it's finished, which should mean they've a release candidate.

Not so sure, why would anyone want to keep it a secret that the game has reached gold? Most publishers release a statement the same second the game is in gold. Unless Grin haven't told Ubi about it ofcourse. :D

It's a holiday and it's the weekend. I suspect we'll see some official word within the next week.

Not so sure, why would anyone want to keep it a secret that the game has reached gold? Most publishers release a statement the same second the game is in gold. Unless Grin haven't told Ubi about it ofcourse. :D

There's no way it's gold yet.

That doesn't mean it isn't finished, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought it would be better to add this comment to this thread instead of starting something new, which really is off topic in this forum. (well, this thread is too, but .....)

Several of you have been quite observant and have noticed the lack of GRIN devs at the forums. With the game having gone gold and the demo poised for release, they are on a well deserved holiday in a remote location and have orders (from me :P ) not to access laptops and PCs to check into the forums.

When they return, they will be eager to hear the feedback from all of you regarding GR:AW so you will see them back here again. Hmmm, now would be a good time to remind you all to keep the feedback constructive.

Fine.

At least for me feedback will be constructive. If the demo has the LEAST bit of potential then I will be happy to try to give back constructive criticism in the hopes of improving the title even more.

Tonight we all will be kicking the tires and wiping the edges with white gloves on.

It is evaluation time.

Its time to roll up the sleeves and get to work people! Lets get those threads started. :thumbsup:

Have a great break guys. You deserve it  :grin1:

Thanks.

Sorry guys if I come across a bit harsh lately but having worked looon loong hours gets to you.

But no more of those now.

CYA :grin3:

no more long hours, that is, until you do an expansion?

Edited by Tortfeaser