Not answered Questions

Right now I cannot answer questions on DEMO, VIDEO, MP, REPLAYS or the CONSOLE VERSION.

So if you have not received an answer there you know why.

Hey Bo :D

I just want to say thanks for everything you are doing for us.

I am looking forward to the game in May, I am positive it will be great. You didn't mention Ageia, so my question is how will the game benefit from it? Particle effects? Better ragdolls? More physics objects? Improved performance? Etc. Also, does GRAW use FP16 for HDR? And does it support EAX?

If you can't answer thats fine.. just curious! Im a techgeek :D

Thanks again! We seriously appreciate everything you have done.

Edited by jAkUp

Bo's the man :notworthy: Its nice to have someone taking the time to answer our quesions for a change. I was getting sick of all the speculation.

EDIT:

Right now I cannot answer questions on DEMO, VIDEO, MP, REPLAYS or the CONSOLE VERSION.

Does this mean you can answer questions about modding support?

Fair enough .

Let us know when something's change.

Bo, we appreciate your effort by all the steps you've done sofar. It has created alot of goodwill by the fans. So, from all of us, thank you.

Cheers

Cheers for being straight with us.

:thumbsup: Ditto that!!

I hope it is clear to Bo and Grin that we all really do appreciate your willingness to communicate and keep us aware of whatever details you can provide.

The recent screenshots really do give a hint that we are not all just :wall:

I noticed that your list did not include COOP :whistle:

Oh well, I guess since my "burning" questions are about MP COOP, I will need to wait a bit more :( -- no hard feelings, just eagerness and curiosity.

Does this mean you can answer questions about modding support?

Same question here.

Edited by Snake@War

hmmm Suprised my post got vaped  :blink:

No posts got deleted, they all still exist, but two separate threads were created from this thread... one about the AI question and another about the muzzle flash.

hmmm Suprised my post got vaped  :blink:

No posts got deleted, they all still exist, but two separate threads were created from this thread... one about the AI question and another about the muzzle flash.

gotya i looked at the thread, then down at my post count, and had seen that it was the same, then saw the whole new threads...

anyway, on topic... got ya!

Edited by desertranger12