New video

Kurtz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know what I am doing wrong but I cant download it anywhere???

I do not see a link to the download.

I can see the first page and if I click on the link to that movie I come in a new page where it says "GO to our List of DOWNLOADABLE FILES for this Game" if I click on this I am back in first page where I was before?

Can anyone sent me the movie?

I do not know what I am doing wrong but I cant download it anywhere???

I do not see a link to the download.

I can see the first page and if I click on the link to that movie I come in a new page where it says "GO to our List of DOWNLOADABLE FILES for this Game" if I click on this I am back in first page where I was before?

Can anyone sent me the movie?

3dgamers download mirror

That was one SWEET video :drool:

Did you notice how Red Storm showed stuff that the community has been asking for? E.g. First person view, dynamic order system, etc. Also looks like Kurtz got his request answered about showing how to order your team members to flank. (albeit briefly) :thumbsup:

With this video at 640x480, if you didn't view the video full-screen the first time, make sure you watch it again. While it's playing on Windows Media Player, either click View -> Full Screen or just type Alt+Enter.

Anyone notice about two minutes in, the person had a AK47 and M4?

Imagine being a sniper and you can take a MP5SD or a RPK off someone while still having your primary or taking a fallen team mates weapon so the enemy can't use it against you.

Edited by Zantar45

The last part of the video with mortar attack coming in, very busy and sound looks very immersive indeed.

Not alot of blood from what i can see though (compared to gr1 when tangos get shot).

It seems so big & new & crisp that its hard to visualise how it will be moddable (hard do describe that bit!).

I think ive been sold but again wait untill pc demo. The only niggle I have and has been said before recently is the non option to change/switch soldiers in SP, I liked that freedom in GR1. Im guessing that this will be more flexible in MP.

Great video though, better quality than the rest so far. :thumbsup:

I am liking the new friendly fire reticule..

From what a silly color change to a big fat X..and the X looks asi fyou can't shoot at it either due to it not having a reticule..

I very much liked the command orders and the Ak on the person's back. I would enjoy very much having more than 2 kits...I love it.

<_< Hmm, It looks better but i still got some things i wanna see different in the pc version.

For one, we need much better graphics than what i saw in that video.......it would be a shame to see all our gpu possibilities gone to waste...

For two, the cinematics could be better on that exploding bridge...

For three the colors look a bit dull to me, and i would like it to be a little less arcade 'humping around'.

for the rest the movie looks a lot better than that first one, but they really need to think bout that pc version again, i wanna have that same feeling as i had with gr1...........u know that "OH MY GOD, what kinda hell of a good game is this, i can see and hear those trees move!!!! , amazing, just amazing..........."

So now i wanna have this feeling again with gr2..............

-M-

wow i just watched this movie 5 times. It looks awesome. Still could use some work to make it a 'real' GR sequel but none the less a good looking game. I agree with whoever said the bridle collapsing looked pretty bad. It looks alot more tactical how they just played it as well, except a few times when i saw a guy just run around a corner and put a clip in 3 AI.

Yea, I think this movie was really good, compared to some of the old one. I think the bridge that blew up was atually really, really great!! Tell me about a game where you have seen anything like that before! Only thing about it that I didn't like was that it looked as you lost control over your characther when it happened, and that it might not would blew up exactly like that when you planted a charge at one of the pylons.

Other great thing I noticed was that he was crawling somewhat faster now and it looked alot better compared to GR1. He still had the peeking when he was prone, and he could roll aswell. Healing friendly soldiers really takes alot of time to do, but it looked like it was a bit bad animated. I bet it wouldn't be too hard to script a simple animation to that part of the soldier which is hit, if you spilt up the soldier in different sections. I love the four weapons slots, which makes it more interesting. About the graphics...I don't care to much cause this is X-box. Gimme the PC version! :P

OK, whoever said you could pickup another gun like the guy with the AK 47, he had only the AK and a handgun, looks like you can swap weapons but not pick up another. Also i agree the bridge going down was ######, they planted demo at the base of eachside, yet the bridge fell apart like sticks+no fire. Anyway, so far everything looks great but still some work to be done.