graw2 pc release date

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

However it was then corrected. It was said that it was not delayed, they had just made a misstake.

Yeah, just read a few threads about it. Wishful thinking, but then why would I expect us to be treated the same as he consolers(cough cough 360 gamers)? When did we become the red headed step children of gaming?

Ubi website updates for release dates are notoriously slow, the only reliable, official and bang up-to-date release dates are those issued out of the UK Ubi office by email every week, and those are the dates that I publish here.

When did we become the red headed step children of gaming?

Sometime between 2004 and 2005. I'm sure many people remember the infamous March day when GR2 was canned for the PC. Regardless if it would have been a good PC game or not, the climate changed after that and not just for Ghost Recon.

ROCKY, I donot doubt you............................... I believe what you say, but I am scared. :(

All of a sudden, today, EBGames changed their "release date" to June 5, 2007. :wall:

Why the change...? They had the 6th of March before....................same as 360 XBox. (knew that March 30th was an official date. :shifty: )

Just asking for some clarification..............and a reassuring smile............from someone I trust........... ;)

Thankyou .............................Kingkat

^

However it was then corrected. It was said that it was not delayed, they had just made a misstake.

Yeah, just read a few threads about it. Wishful thinking, but then why would I expect us to be treated the same as he consolers(cough cough 360 gamers)? When did we become the red headed step children of gaming?

My god man, where have you been?

Edited by Sheldon_AS

ROCKY, I donot doubt you............................... I believe what you say, but I am scared. :(

All of a sudden, today, EBGames changed their "release date" to June 5, 2007. :wall:

Why the change...? They had the 6th of March before....................same as 360 XBox. (knew that March 30th was an official date. :shifty: )

Just asking for some clarification..............and a reassuring smile............from someone I trust........... ;)

He's right. EB games went from 3/06/2007 to 3/27.2007 and now it is 6/05/2007. Maybe someone from GRIN can let us know? :unsure:

It would suck if it was delayed to June, but at the same time it's better than rushing it out the door unfinished. It would be nice if GRIN or UBI could let us know if this is the case. If it is delayed I think it would be better telling us now than 2 weeks from the current expected release. That might cause a riot or something.

He's right. EB games went from 3/06/2007 to 3/27.2007 and now it is 6/05/2007. Maybe someone from GRIN can let us know? :unsure:

Speaking of EB Games, I mentioned the other day that they had taken all the GR:AW2 boxes out of the PC coming soon section. At first I hoped they were just rearranging the store but....

I'm excited about the changes coming with GR:AW2 so if I have to wait a bit longer, I suppose I can be a bit manly and suck it up. I don't want to, but I will. Hang in there chaps, hopefully it's just all specualtion and rumor and on

30 March we'll all be posting our first impressions of the PC version (not demo, cos hopefully we've already had a chance to play that by then :rocky: ).