Happy Holidays

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or sometimes Champange...

Subtlety just left the building. :whistle:

I think they just broke out the Champagne from the sounds of things. I may be reading to much into this, but maybe it has gone gold or something else. :ph34r:

I got scared that I was the onlyone who thought that. hopefully this means the demo will come soon, along with a concrete release date.

hope yall enjoy your break, I have a week of vacation starting 4 hours ago. Hope a certain something gets released during this time. :grin3:

Happy Easter, Frohe Oster, Glad PÃ¥sk,СчаÑтливый ПаÑха,Gauisus Orientales, 愉快 イースター,Glade PÃ¥ske,Felice Pasqua...you get the idea Grin.

Enjoy your time! :grin1:

You folks at GRIN definitely enjoy the weekend/holiday. ~S! to everyone for all the hard work. :thumbsup:

The GRIN team is now heading for 4 days of Holidays and some serious and well deserved rest.

**********************            :ph34r:          *********************

Happy Easter, Frohe Oster, Glad PÃ¥sk,СчаÑтливый ПаÑха,Gauisus Orientales, 愉快 イースター,Glade PÃ¥ske,Felice Pasqua...you get the idea Grin.

Enjoy your time! :grin1:

And also "Feliz Páscoa". That´s Happy Easter in portuguese.

You guys are taking a "4 days of holiday"? Is that what you need to call it when you are going off to "research" new expansion mission pack locations? Just make sure to use the google earth searches and do some more research on what happens when you shoot up cars. :rofl::rofl::rofl: (that video is just getting funnier and funnier)

Seriously guys have a good break, We all know you GRINs deserve it. :thumbsup:

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

Something has happened here in this quote: Note the sneakiness.....

The GRIN team is now heading for 4 days of Holidays and some serious and well deserved rest.

**********************            :ph34r:           *********************

and this quote as well:

You guys really need to learn to pay attention  :grin3:

See ya

I wonder what this could all mean??? It could mean _______ or possibly _______, who knows??

I think we're all underestimating the sneakiness here......... :grin1:

Cheers!

Fresh

[Merged into existing thread - No need to start a separate thread for this...yet]

Edited by Pave Low

**********************            :ph34r:          *********************

If you turn your monitor upside down you can see the hidden message!

Have a good holiday GRIN! :grin1:

How about it means they are taking some time for a holiday? What a concept!? :o

It just blows my mind how every little word that is said by the devs is over analyzed and conclusions made. :wacko:

How about it means they are taking some time for a holiday?  What a concept!? :o

It just blows my mind how every little word that is said by the devs is over analyzed and conclusions made.  :wacko:

lol, was thinking the exact same thing while reading this thread.

@GRIN, have a nice holiday, you guys deserve it. i will be taking a little holiday once the game is released...... :grin2::D

How about it means they are taking some time for a holiday?  What a concept!? :o

It just blows my mind how every little word that is said by the devs is over analyzed and conclusions made.   :wacko:

Hey Bo started it, these quotes are why:

**********************            :ph34r:           *********************

You guys really need to learn to pay attention  :grin3:

See ya

He's obviously got bait on the hook, and we're nibbling at it..... :P Refer to page 1 on this topic to see how it panned out if you wish.

Fresh

Edited by Freshmixture