GRIN at your service!

Hello GR'ers (hmm is that even a word?)

Graw 2 is out, we've been busy working on it for the last few weeks

Now we have more time and would be happy to talk to you on the forums.

Also, you will soon get some info about the support of the game and the modding effort. (Like the map editor readme I posted)

So don't despair, we have not abandoned you.

Although I cannot promise that there will be too much activity here this weekend since people are outside enjoying the beautiful Swedish summer.

Thanks all

Also, you will soon get some info about the support of the game and the modding effort. (Like the map editor readme I posted)

Although I cannot promise that there will be too much activity here this weekend since people are outside enjoying the beautiful Swedish summer.

Thanks all

Thx you and all Griners for supporting us. We are very pleased to see you guys on this forum. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Thanks all

First of all congratulations on the release, I know this game will be a major title for 2007.

As normal I and others will look forward to your Teams support thread and posts.

I know it's alot to read through in the other thread, but with Ichabod's post here, we are told the gag order was lifted; however, nothing official has come to us from Ubisoft. (not surprising)

I know I'm looking forward to the interaction again! :yes:

Thanks all

Thanks for the game GRIN, I'm enjoying it very much, it seems a big improbvement over the first game, and especially if I look at the bugs on release, I haven't found any yet. (maybe because I'm drewling too much over the beauty of the maps)

I don't mind you enjoying Swedish summer, as long as you post some pictures..... (I've seen the graduation fests in Sweden twice, and as a Dutchman I can stand longer on my feet (after some beers) and score more girls...lol (my wife would kille me if she reads this))

Have a good time and come over to Holland sometime, I'll organise a proper BBQ for ya all.

(Finska flikka knoller bra, Svenska flikka knoller bettar) :rofl: