Så blir "GRAW2" på PC

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks all very interesting, but about MP....few info.

I agree, the revival for the old GR laddering clans would be a descent number of maps (and varied such) and some improved gameplay features of GRAW, but I'm not so sure if this community is much of a priority these days. We'll see.

The focus is as always on the SP campaign. Still, I think it sounds interesting and even I may try out one or two of the SP missions this time.. :P

Did i see Varied Weather and night and day... Woot!

Insert where you want too Woot!

Save where you want to except in firefight (GREAT IDEA... so you can't save your way through a section)

Indoor outdoor and rural fighting... woot!

Only a few other things could make this better ... mention of TVT, Server Controls, and hit recoil (hits actually spinning you back or knocking you around + injuries)

Great translation Peace and Great find ZJJ!!

I agree, the revival for the old GR laddering clans would be a descent number of maps (and varied such) and some improved gameplay features of GRAW, but I'm not so sure if this community is much of a priority these days. We'll see.

Remember that there is only a limited amount of space on a DVD. And GRAW1 was quite packed... so the conclussion is that you MP players can probobly expect maximum that number of MP maps. But then again, there where only 6 MP maps in GR1 as well.

Remember that there is only a limited amount of space on a DVD. And GRAW1 was quite packed... so the conclussion is that you MP players can probobly expect maximum that number of MP maps.

Who says they need do release only one DVD :) ...(but slightly higher production cost)

But then again, there where only 6 MP maps in GR1 as well.

The dedicated MP maps were actually only five. But importantly, in [GR] addition all SP maps were available for MP, AND [GR] was expanded within a few months with an add on, and then anotherone about 10 months after release.

It doesn't seem like expansions are UBI's choice these days... I still hope that original GRAW MP maps can be "converted" and bundled with GRAW 2...pretty please with sugar on top!

Also perhaps SP maps are available for MP this time?

Well, I'm kinda busy so I'll just help out on this one:

"I just alerted the whole ######ing camp. That was not my intention"

This means that he did not want to alert a camp.

LMAO!!

Good work on the other translations though folks, nice work Hockeystick and Peace, great news in there!

Awh Guys (Peace and Gripen) Thanks alot, I wouldnt know what to do without our translators on the battlefield...... Do you perhaps speak mexican too....lol

Awesome, and many many thanks, when I ever come over to Sweden again 9and yes there still are forestery messes there that I want to attend) Ill bring you a good ole duch beer. Peace, make sure you go there too then, I doubt I will visit the staes soon, and if so I'm not allowed to bring fluids..... so blame the douane....

Remember that there is only a limited amount of space on a DVD. And GRAW1 was quite packed... so the conclussion is that you MP players can probobly expect maximum that number of MP maps. But then again, there where only 6 MP maps in GR1 as well.

hmm dvd? Mine came on CD.. 4 of them. I'm sure 2 or 3 more would not make much a difference.... or maybe and auto covert GRAW1 maps into GRAW2.

Thanks for the translation Peace. And GRiN, if you deliver on even half of those new features, I think we'll have a winner on our hands!

My favourites so far:

- More recon

- Selectable insertion points

- Optional objectives and objective sequence

- Random AI spawning (already in GRAW I guess but finally part of stock missions)

- Stealth meter (which in turn indicates more stealth possibilities in-game)

- More flexible save system

This is bloody brilliant news! :yes:

Everything I have read about this game so far indicates substantial steps in the right direction. Kudos GRIN, this could be a big hit. In addition, I particularly like the screenshot of the player sneaking behind the .50cal - as anyone who played GRAW will know, sneaking behind one of these will be immensely satisfying.

Everything I have read about this game so far indicates substantial steps in the right direction. Kudos GRIN, this could be a big hit. In addition, I particularly like the screenshot of the player sneaking behind the .50cal - as anyone who played GRAW will know, sneaking behind one of these will be immensely satisfying.

Yes, it has been all to much sneaking, ehh covering, ehhh routing in front of them lately :)