GRAW $9.99 Circuit City

Did you notice anything strange about that link?

Whatever platform it's for, that doesn't bode well for GRAWs future...but then sales/marketing isn't my discipline.

Well the pic of the box is PC/ but the screenshots I see on the main page are not from the PC. ;)

Whatever platform it's for, that doesn't bode well for GRAWs future...but then sales/marketing isn't my discipline.

Well the pic of the box is PC/ but the screenshots I see on the main page are not from the PC. ;)

That isn't the only thing wrong... look at the developer... Red Storm Entertainment?

If i were Grin i would be getting on them about it.

That isn't the only thing wrong... look at the developer... Red Storm Entertainment?

we have sortof come to terms with that by now.. ;) its not the first time hehe

doh didnt see that part.... :P

we have sortof come to terms with that by now.. ;) its not the first time hehe

Anything to help shift a few units, eh Grin? <_<

I payed $10 for my copy a few weeks ago and I'm not so sure I didn't waste $10 for something that has not left it's case since I finished the campaign. :( Oh well it was only $10. :whistle: Oh where oh where did the real GR we were waiting for go! :unsure:

I have the Xbox 360 version and loved the single player, and I thought the LIVE/multi was good too. It had a few things I would like to have seen different, but it getting 9/10 on most review sites, was about right on.

I just got a new Media Center PC a couple months ago, and was wondering if the PC version would offer me much of anything new to warrant spending only $5 to get the PC version.

Is the single player any different. I played the single player demo some and liked it.

Any thoughts.

Has Ubisoft patched this game enough to improve multiplayer, and iron some of the rough spots out since it was initially released?

Has Ubisoft patched this game enough to improve multiplayer, and iron some of the rough spots out since it was initially released?

Yes I play MP each most evenings and it is more than doable. There are some quirks, but we will ge a patch soon which kills some of them off as I understand it. See you around. :)

Still full price for us here in the UK. When I saw it in the store earlier this month it was actually priced higher than some titles released only recently!

Well, I suggest go and check out either Virgin Megastore or HMV, I was in London this weekend and it was £15. Also www.play.com have had it for £15 for a while but I think it is now up to £17 or £18.

And also if you go there please pick up Battlestar Galactica s1 for £19.99 and send it to me...;o)

Darn, why didn´t I buy it.. and I allmost died of the cold when I got of the plane at home, -1 in Umeå, +20 in London.

Also www.play.com have had it for £15 for a while but I think it is now up to £17 or £18.

That's the price play put some new games out at, being as they avoid tax :unsure: I think I got Hitman Blood Money from them for £17 while it was in the shops still at £35, gotta love play.com!

Looked around a little here in swedish online stores, it seems to be out of stock in a lot of stores and on one you can´t even order it anymore. So I am just thinking there will be a "Ubisoft exclusive" out soon?

Edited by semjonov