TOP TEN Things to ADD

Binos, LRF, a few more personal weapons, the ability to use emplaced weapons, the main map accessible thru the nar-com, smarter Ghost AI, more blood,...did I mention binos?

I'll sign a hand receipt for a set of binos!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- adding binos would be very nice

- a manual movable camsight of the drone

- possibility to devide your Team in two Fireteams and ordering them as a team

- a better "Follow me" Order, a choosen Teammate with this Order should stay closer to the playercharacter (better check of my Six)

- perhaps some missions in SP with non urban Maps

- quicksafe option

- weaponupdate ( P 90, HK mk 23, a semiauto Sniperrifle or a DMR)

Edited by brazzo

1. New programming of all scopes so that everything inside the scope is rendered seperately from the rest, thereby fixing the problem of not seeing further than 400 ft even when scoped.

2. At least one more sniper weapon. Little lower caliber and semi-automatic maybe.

3. Ability to use fixed/mounted guns like the .50 cal ones here and there.

4. ROE (Rules Of Engagement) for Ghost AI. Ie. recon, assault, suppress, at all costs - like in [GR]. I don't always want my guys to attack as soon as they can(recon). And when I tell them to run across an open street to the other side I don't want them stopping up in the middle, but actually running all the way over before doing anything(at all costs).

5. Ghost AI actually looking where I tell them to.

6. Enemy AI that react more appropriately to gunfire. I can hear gunfire from quite a distance, but AI don't seem to hear further than past the block.

7. Few more mods for the weapons maybe. Different scopes and such, not just Red Dot.

8. Shooting from prone has to be fixed.

9. Ghost AI taking cover better when shot at, instead of just standing up again before moving. They can crawl too, can't they?

10. Ability to change spacing within the group, so they can actually follow me and check my six and such.

First of all I want to thank GRIN for bringing out the game. I have waited a long time and overall it has been worth the wait.

SP/ Ideas, and criticisms in no particular order.

Save the game more often. While I can appreciate a challenge. It was extremely frustrating getting 3/4 of the way through a mission only to die. Prompting untold retries to get through. The single most thing I hated about the game was the guy that came on after you die, and said "...We are out of here!". GROAN. :wall: I would like to see prone peaking left and right. Level gun while prone. Ability to change ROE for the ghosts. Ability to get back to the load out screen to re-arm with appropriate weapons. IE a second zues would have been nice in the mission with the helicopters attacking you. More blood and gore. Just for the realism of it.

I do like the game very much and hope to play it for many more years to come ;)

Outdoor, Snow and storm, more different enviroment.

Open some doors, climb some roofs, no excuses pls, it has to be done.

Death cam with night vision.

No silly point system for getting a sniper rifle in domination

A leader should lead not fight so let is as it is.

3 squads for coop instaed of 1

Picking up weapons and ammo.

Jumping over 20 cm of fence of jumping from a balcony even if its breaks the leg, thus include jumping but dont allow shooting while jumping.

Edited by mcsnipe

Here are a few things that I really, really miss from GR1.

1) Body switching, soul jumping, changing team members.

Whatever you call it I really miss this feature from GR1. It allowed you to control all the critical aspects of any mission, in other words “the fun partsâ€. You could be the sniper when needed or lay down a hail of fire with the MG when needed. If this is not possible then we need more controls over the current team members.

A weapons mode: Full Auto (suppression), single shot, recon (Same as GR1)

I mean where the heck is recon? It is called Ghost Recon isn’t it? :)

2) Player damage, being wounded, getting hit.

Another feature of GR1 that was great. If you got hit in the leg you limped, if the chest you lost stamina, and had labored breathing. A shot in the arm you lost the ability to aim or control your weapon stability. Again, GR1 - nuff said. Sorry, but I hate the current damage model. It is really unrealistic.

3) Story Line.

The story line is WAY too elaborate. Who really cares!?!? We are all here for the missions, baby! Forget the story line, news feeds, updates, etc. Not needed! Just tell us the mission, let us gear up and go! Information overload not good for soldier boy! :lol:

4) Changing weapons.

Mouse wheel bad, keyboard good. Do I really need to say anything more?

Here are a few things I love:

1) Picking up ammo from the ground and discarding partially full ammo clips when I reload in a fire fight. Very realistic. Thank you.

2) Enemy AI is improved. But maybe my team mates should take lessons. I really hate it when I shoot my own guys becuase they decide to cross my line of fire.

Everything else has already been said by others.

I can't wait till the mod tools come out, then things will get interesting!

GRIN, thank you for a great game!

Edited by Fragged

This request was most likely mentioned earlier on, but I'm sure it couldn't hurt to ask again. My request is even so small and simple that it could easily be added as part of a Patch (please :flowers:).

- Please make the Ghost team diamonds and all other "friendly" related diamonds optional. This would go for "friendly" aircraft and vehicles as well.

- Please make all floating markers optional as well (all forms of floating waypoints).

I feel that when we can lay a coordinate marked grid on the tactical maps, those who want a little more challenge will use grid references to find their way around the maps. At least that's what most MP (CO-OP and adversarial) players would do.

These two requests are so simple that even I can do them. The only problem is, I can't rebundle files after I unbundle them. I removed all diamonds for myself once, but I changed it back. The unbundled files made my load times so long that it wasn't worth it. I know you GRIN guys can do this with a lot more ease and expertise. :grin1:

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

1- More (realistic) weapons (realistic=real weapons impact times)

2- Binoculars and more options in it: range finder; infra-red view; Thermal view

3- Minimap

4- Civilians, dogs, cats, pigs and cows and the ability to shoot them or to take cover after them(disregarders if they are dead or alive)

5- And smoke grenades that interact with weather conditions like the wind

6- More explosives

7- Ability to carry wounded teammates

8- Ability to roll

9- Ability to shoot threw wood

10- fix the ‘reloading thing’

Edited by Flagstaff2

4- Civilians, dogs, cats, pigs and cows and the ability to shoot them or to take cover after them(disregarders if they are dead or alive

:blink::( ... i get a distinct feeling that one isnt going to be implemented for so many many reasons.

(OFF TOPIC SORRY)

1. savepoints in COOP

2. If leader dies game is over (kill this, it suck)

3. Better AI (you say its Best? dies in 3 seconds)

4. add "Night" for AI ! They seems thing there IS a sun! *you realize it, when you have used them enought at night) and reason for lonewolf!

5. Cool MP insertions?!

6. REAL TACTICS for AI!!!!!! Run'ggun no CCQ = NOT Tactical

7. Weapons need more polishing or something, they dont feel real...recoil?!

8. hand signals?! Silent night, no need to scream!

9. Ghosts= Telephatics?! I say Go! but did I?! i never hear mitchell to say orders, not even hand signals!

10. Make a great game

Edited by capteenix

Ok I keep editing this so im gonna make a list

• Wish list
  • Pick up dead peoples guns
  • Colored named where it shows who killed who
  • give us a pistol as a standard thing
  • Maybe voice communication
  • Able to use numbers to switch through weapons

Topic Merged.

Edited by Colin

My Request list.... Seeing as everything I could ever ask for has been covered in this thread already.... I would suggest the following.

1) Everytime I load up the game, i'd like a leather clad hussy to knock on my door, kneel infront of me and perform acts of deviance while i'm playing.

2) Upon death or being wounded, she should then change into a nurses outfit and tend to my delicate needs.

3) A Swedish blonde would do nicely for such purposes.

4) For GRIN to keep up the good work.

Cheers,

- D -

My Request list.... Seeing as everything I could ever ask for has been covered in this thread already.... I would suggest the following.

1) Everytime I load up the game, i'd like a leather clad hussy to knock on my door, kneel infront of me and perform acts of deviance while i'm playing.

2) Upon death or being wounded, she should then change into a nurses outfit and tend to my delicate needs.

3) A Swedish blonde would do nicely for such purposes.

4) For GRIN to keep up the good work.

Cheers,

- D -

GRIN's working late hours to see that this makes it into the June patch. :P

This may be something that can be adjusted by modding, but I just had to add this as well...

As much as I like seeing Havoc helicopters, for some reason they just don't seem very scary. I can shoot them down with small arms fire (assault rifles, pistols). I can even detroy them with a GL hit. I assume that Havocs are suppose to be Gunships like AH64s, so they should be armored? The Havocs shoot rockets that are easy to side step (usually). Their guns never do a good job of suppressing.

GRIN, can you guys please make the Havocs more fierce and harder to shoot down? I should be running for cover and hiding at the first sound of an enemy Havoc in the air.

Now the enemy tanks, they don't mess around. :thumbsup:

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

My #1 suggestion is Team Death-Match. My #2 is dedicated servers. I've been playing Tom Clancy games since Rainbow Six. I have always been able to choose my weapons by hitting the number keys. So that's my #3. My #4 suggestion is one click peaking. My #5 suggestion, to make this game the best, is GET A GOOD ANTI CHEAT!!!!!!

Here is a short list:

1. Being able to switch to different Ghosts. (VITAL) Tired of losing guys during a simple fight.

2. Weapon switching through individual keyboard buttons.

3. More "futuristic" weapons......its 2013 after all.

4. Smoke and maybe flashbang grenades.

5. More MP modes.....coming I know.

6. Mod capability.......of course

Fresh

Most of the things I'd like to see are already listed so I'll skip out on these...

1 - [COOP] The one thing thoe that would be great is about the command map. When playing coop it would be nice if our teammates could see the waypoints on the command map too. As of now they only see them in the HUD.

I'd like to be able to "draw" a route on the command map as the Leader, and then discuss with my teammate about the proper location of the waypoints. I don't pretend to be the all mighty Lord, and I could make mistakes. So I'd like to be able to discuss the strategy with my clanmates, in real time.

Here is an exemple: We just got out of a firefight and now we're headed towards our next objective. We all take cover and open our command map. I give a few waypoints to one teammate and he confirms / suggest a better route according to what he sees on the command map. Maybe he thinks he can do a better job if he moves accross the street to that little alley? Once everyone is happy with their waypoints, we hit tab and go on with our mission.

I think that would be a great feature, enhancing teamwork.

2 - [COOP] Also, a little sound cue maybe, for when you give orders to a teammate. Sometimes you are busy shooting and don't notice the waypoint right away. This could be a life saver because the leader could be trying to show you an escape route, or a better angle on those tangos. If you don't notice it... well...

3 - [ALL] I want the ability to cook and/or hold frags. You're going to throw one but then notice the enemy is moving but "oh ssshhh" too late the nade is gone...

That's it for now. I might add a few later on :D

Just my 2 cents...