this guy claims that he have played Graw PC

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the demo he is playing at Ubi?

I don't know if it is a demo or full game but I would suspect full game. As far as I know it is at the Danish Ubisoft offices, but we'll need to wait for his full report for the details.

Since when did the Danish ever spend billions of dollars on super high tech military gear!?!?...Why should they get to play GR:AW first!?!?!... (JOKING) :P

[GR] Falkonet,

That is amazing guys. I hope it was everything that we all are expecting it to be. I can't wait to read your report. I'm surprised that UBI only had a 15 inch CRT monitor :blink: . GR:AW PC better sell well so UBI can buy some new monitors.

This is really such amazing good news. Now I'm in such a good mood. :D

silent_op

Evening Everybody :thumbsup:

[GR]Dark and I were playing a pre-release of GRAW this afternoon. :D

In short: The game is as you know the old Ghost Recon. Gameplay is very atractive, and the graphics is neat. The hardware was not quite up to date, and all of you with souch PCs can spend the money on other things. You will still be able to enjoy the game.

Those of you that have spend alot of money on hardware....get ready for this one rocks :thumbsup: You will have full value for the money.

Most important is that the gameplay is as good as ever. We did only play one map (or a part of it), and still after four years of waiting we were impressed. Obviusly we didnt have the oppotunity of testing Co-op or multiplayer part, but we were told that it is better than the previous version.

Release date is in May 2006

See You all soon on a server.

GRAW31.jpg

GRAW32.jpg

GRAW33.jpg

[GR]Bangebuks

Edited by [GR]Bangebuks

Awesome.. Keep it up guys. Im looking forward to the "preview".

and since im from denmark as well, a small greeting: Fedt at UBI giver jer lov til at se på GRAW, håber i tog mange billeder : ) *thumbs up*

The report seems to be online now, but its in danish.  Can someone who knows danish make a quick summery of that review?  THanks! :)

Ok, heres what I think are the most important parts of the hands on preview:

He thinks it resembles GR1.

The animations are great, so is the body awarenes.

The reloading/weapons animations are very well done.

The AI took cover when under attack.

He praises the graphics over and over ; )

The physics also get a positive feedback, especially in the sence that its possible to shoot a car until almost every part falls off.

He didnt get to play any kind of MP.

Overall he gives the preview of GRAW a 9/10.

Other than this there is no real groundbreaking news in this preview. But cool that they did it imo. :thumbsup:

V.P.

Bo is reading this thread... prepare for insight :D

There won't be any surprises for Bo here, he was the one showing them the game :rofl:

I think you are mistaken Rocky. As far as I understood, the game is shown off by UBI SOFT NORDIC marketing manager Harald Horsberg. And not by Bo.

Bo is reading this thread... prepare for insight :D

There won't be any surprises for Bo here, he was the one showing them the game :rofl:

I think you are mistaken Rocky. As far as I understood, the game is shown off by UBI SOFT NORDIC marketing manager Harald Horsberg. And not by Bo.

Woops, that was a misunderstanding due to language, it wasn't Dark who was meeting Bo... :whistle: