MONOLITH's back...

MONOLITH

I'm at it again. In the 'unusual' style of GANGLAND and Dangerous Babes, I give you....

RESIDENT EVIL

Don't try landing here...

RE1.jpg

Don't go in the basement...

RE2.jpg

RE3.jpg

And, yes, they WILL reach for you...

she's looking..

RE4.jpg

she's reaching...

RE5.jpg

she's almost got ya!

RE6.jpg

Turn out your lights, put on your headphones, and get ready for another wild ride...

MONOLITH ROCKS

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that's one of the most helarious things I have ever seen--retexturing the refugees to look like zombies! Looks fun, keep up the good work! You know there just aren't enough games out for the PC where the objective is to blow away as many zombies as is humanly possible. Only I would assume this game will have a plot? :o=

Dude, that's one of the most helarious things I have ever seen--retexturing the refugees to look like zombies! Looks fun, keep up the good work! You know there just aren't enough games out for the PC where the objective is to blow away as many zombies as is humanly possible. Only I would assume this game will have a plot? :o=

actually I only retextured one of them. The girl, and that was because I wasnt about to go model a girl. The rest are edited models. I stuck with using the base textures for most of them because I didnt feel giving them new clothes was necessary for this mod.

From my understanding...Monolith was gonna use my SAS CRW model for the good guys, too. But I havnt talked to him in a while.

Normally I'm fairly reserved about propping up this mod or that mod since there's always more and more and better.

Mono, this idea, however, is one that I'll have to - for the first time in a few years - have to publicly applaud the beginning of development. Brilliant idea.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

I thought regualr GR was a nightmare, but this...

Nice characters - zombies

Do they have weapons too, and can they be killed by bullets, or will we need a FLAMETHROWER ? :)

I hope the zombies are making that groaning sound (eeeuh...euuuh), real cool !