MONOLITH's back...

MONOLITH

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wall: wat r u talkin bout...i dloaded tha mod n there r no zombies wat so eva...n tha only way u kan play it is in multi...n only if its under tha gametype teams!??!?!?!!?!

You're quite right. It's not much like it was billed. MONOLITH's Resi looks more like it. :o=

I may seem like a dumbass, but what's this WDA mod? Is it a mod for GR?

dont worry ur not. WDA MOD FULL is a mod we made for gr,ds,it. we made zombies as characters walkingdead soldiers to be exact. wda f8less1 worked very hard making them props to him. the zombies r cool checkm out

:wall: wat r u talkin bout...i dloaded tha mod n there r no zombies wat so eva...n tha only way u kan play it is in multi...n only if its under tha gametype teams!??!?!?!!?!

its a seige mod with new characters and modded weps and if u go to the other no restrictions setting ull see them there. I havent seen other mods with these characters and i would like to see more and if mono is doing thats great i cant wait to play it i think its better then the same old soldier uniform.

But you know, throughout history, the most remembered names, the brightest geniuses, the greatest conquerers, the people that had the most effect on the world, were all a 'little off'. ;)

Like me. :D:wacko:

Great mod. Can't wait for it. (Don't take too long I'm holding my breath. (To keep you alive :D ))

I'm tired of people saying that this is a "mod." IT DESERVES MORE RESPECT THEN THAT!!!

I can seriously not wait for this "mod" to come out. But I also have one question about weapons, and what you said about shotguns. I havn't seen one shotgun in gr, so does that mean there will be some new weapons in your RE mod? And how much damage do these zombies deal, like will it be "one chomp, one kill" thing?

Cannot wait! I love it already!