GRAW PC trailer

PC's looking good. Nice job guys. That trailer looks like it's for sure using the AGIA card.

Planning looks great. Weap screen is nice and simple, uncluttered. The crosscom is intriguing, it will be interesting to see how it comes in handy. I'm liking the b/w with the camera shake style too. Good stuff. :)

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea short but still nice, but I didn't either get the point with the black n white? cross com view straight away?...but I need to look at this clip a few more times...

Also, I wish the green "friendly markers" can be turned off in multiplayer to make it more interesting and less cluttered.

Edit: Ah Bo is here, nice, Hej på dig! Can that be done?

Markers can be turned off - even in SP.

AND in MP there are NO markers on the enemy - EVER.

so no uav in mp? or just in coop?

Yea short but still nice, but I didn't either get the point with the black n white? cross com view straight away?...but I need to look at this clip a few more times...

Also, I wish the green "friendly markers" can be turned off in multiplayer to make it more interesting and less cluttered.

Edit: Ah Bo is here, nice, Hej på dig! Can that be done?

Markers can be turned off - even in SP.

AND in MP there are NO markers on the enemy - EVER.

Ahh that's so nice..I Thank you all GRIN's for your time and effort to bring back the GR feeling we all love :thumbsup:

Bo, That looks awsome! Well worth the extra wait time for me at least.

Questions: In the vid, was that shot using the Ageia PhysX card installed? If you can answer a DEMO question as well? Will it be SP or MP only as a lot of demos are now?

Just watched again and it just reminds me of GR1's game play. :D

Edited by marchafb

Bo, That looks awsome! Well worth the extra wait time for me at least.

Questions: In the vid, was that shot using the Ageia PhysX card installed? If you can answer a DEMO question as well? Will it be SP or MP only as a lot of demos are now?

Just watched again and it just reminds me of GR1's game play. :D

Can't answer DEMO.

No AGEIA was used in the video. AGEIA is MORE :)

Hey Bo !

I've got some questions ... ;)

1. Does the game freeze when You switch to tac map to give some orders and waypoints ?

2. I don't get this croos-com view, is it full screen view from Your teamates helmet-camers in the trailer ?

3. Is it possible to call for an air strike anytime i want or is it available only in some specific (scripted) situations ?

4. I didnt noticed any weapon sway during strafe, only some small twist. Is it the way it looks in the game ? Do we have weapon sway in any situations ?

Nice to see You with us Bo

Thx

Edited by Joseph_Q

This looks awesome. I think my student loan will have to go on buying a new PC to play this bad boy. ;) The Xbox360 version has really put my confidence back into the GR franchise (GR2 was horrible) and so has this video! :thumbsup:

Bo, please tell the rest of the GRIN team that we are VERY excited about this title and we appreciate all the hard work they are doing to bring it to us!!! From the information you have given us, and the two hands-on demos (both said GR fans will not be disappointed) and now this trailer, it looks as though you guys are succeeding in bringing this game back to the PC fans and that really is a GOOD THING!!!

Hey Bo !

I  got some questions ... ;)

1. Does the game freeze when You switch to tac map to give some orders and waypoints ?

No it is REALTIME.

2. I don't get this croos-com view, is it full screen view from Your teamates helmet-camers in the trailer ?

Fullscreen is from your TEAMMATES headcamera (what else would it be?)

3. Is it possible to call for an air strike anytime i want or is it available only in some specific (scripted) situations ?

It is available in "windows" which means when the support team is focused on your coordinates.

4. I didnt noticed any sway during strafe, only some small twist. Is it the way it looks in the game ? Do we have weapon sway in any situations ?

The gun is attached to the body and when the body moves it moves. It is all animated together.

Nice to see You with us Bo

Thx

"......by george, I think they've done it!"

Although it looks great................its just too short....... :rocky:

I just want more.......more................more! :yes:

The fast rope sequence is a WOW moment! :thumbsup:

Thankyou...................thankyou....................thankyou......................... ;)

I could say it looks like a Game Of The Year PC Award winner.............. :whistle:

Kingkat

Bo, please tell the rest of the GRIN team that we are VERY excited about this title and we appreciate all the hard work they are doing to bring it to us!!! From the information you have given us, and the two hands-on demos (both said GR fans will not be disappointed) and now this trailer, it looks as though you guys are succeeding in bringing this game back to the PC fans and that really is a GOOD THING!!!

We're reading your reactions with great interest, and am glad you seem to enjoyed it. Our wish is to bring you a kick-ass game (which is why we never sleep...)

:D

when someone gets prone from running, it looks like he slides on the surface...this effect is correct or not?

It is motion captured from a hard surface so yes it is correct.

ok, but i think, looking and lookind this video many times, that this effect appears exagerate... :blink:

when someone gets prone from running, it looks like he slides on the surface...this effect is correct or not?

I have to imagine your animators had some hand in it, though... Right?

[Edit: Just watched the video. I'm impressed with everything, although the animation does look a bit too motion captured.]

ok, but i think, looking and lookind this video many times, that this effect appears exagerate... :blink:

But it works very well in the game. Of course if you think so - good you got an opinion.