Standard Upgrade

Ruin

EARL: I would just like to thank you for making such an excellent weapon mod. Usually I'll play a weapon mod for only so long but I can gaurantee this will be permantly on my active mods along with DS and IT. MP is a plast especially in coop. I knew I was hooked when I saw the writing on the silencer of the m9sd. I was like omfg I can even read the fine print! Once again thanks for all your hard work, it's really paid off.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, just about all I can say, absolutely amazing.

Just one problem, I encountered the white texture problem with the M-4, and corrected it in the kit selection screen as stated above and it worked, but when the mission loaded the in game model had the white textures, only happened to me once though.

All things considered, well worth the wait

CLARK

@Tollen

steal one of my coworkers CD-R´s

What did you think: that you earned it ? (CD-R)

Give it back and apoligize, he will forgive you.

Keep it and you made a new enemy (YOU).

Edited by San

I got stucked with partly untextured M4 during mission.

bugg.jpg

It happend after activating DAGRM 4.8 mod.

Anyway I couldn't get rid of the problem by any way, and now i am reinstaling Ghost Recon.

Edited by 9mm

bugg.jpg

It happend after activating DAGRM 4.8 mod.

That is why. I'm sure the two mods didn't work together properly and messed your textures up.

Remember, modders make a mod to be compatible with Ghost Recon, NOT other mods. As a rule, I generally only use one mod at a time, unless I have found that both mods work together.

No, I won't have a non-SD SR47. It only barely made the cut because I liked it so much that I wanted some way to get it in GR. I really want to stick with the idea of non changing the feel or balance of original GR, and that was almost enough for me to keep the SR47 out altogether. It's a fun gun though, the full auto recoil is enough to make it worse than the M4, but the kill power and accuracy are better. I think it fits well, and for me, the suppressed version is the 'common' configuration.

Poly counts (exact numbers <_< )

fal para - 699

m4 - 696

sopmod - 892

m4/m203 - 919

m4/masterkey - 824

m9sd - 394

m9 - 292

m16 - 641

m16/m203 - 786

m16cmag - 609

m24 - 800

m82 - 566!

m240 - 954

m249 - 818

m249 para - 974

sr47 - 1201

9mm, I've experienced missing texture in kit screen, but following Earl's readme solutuion, I've always had texture in game. If you have multiple soldiers carrying m4 varient, after you pick team/weapons, click on each soldier again as I once found texture was missing from earlier selected m4.

Just to confirm 9mm's problem, I once had good textures in kit selections, but white parts in-game. I couldn't get rid if it, but I don't think I tried restarting GR.

That was when I split the textures for some of the main variants, and when I went back to the game, the texture problem was much more uncommon.

Thanks for the info spotH3D - I think I actually used an invalid weapon motion type - I wanted the shotgun motion where it reloads 1 shell/action, and forgot to correct it.

And one general tip for Fileplanet - they occasionally hide the free servers - just refresh after a few minutes and you'll see them :wall:

Edited by Earl

Earl did you get my latest mail i had a problem with the email account ?

I finaly figured out what the things on the bottom of the mags are mag pulls but i thought that the magazines from M16 and variants fall off not like the Ak47 that have to be removed.

Earl, I hope you'll consider a non-sd SR47 for another mod.

You're right, it doesn't really make sense for a standard upgrade mod.

Perhaps and Ultimate Upgrade mod :D

I loved the Sr47/74 for Flashpoint by the way. I finally loaded Resistance and started to have fun with it. Is the SR47 the only weap you have for OFP or are there other gems, and if so where can I grab 'em?