CENTCOM

jay316

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Pleeease, guys don't cancel this because GRAW is out! I'm actually looking forward to CENTCOM more than GRAW.

(crossing fingers in ernest)

Me too! GRAW looks pretty but it's the playability that counts. CENTCOM looks as though it will take GR to a new level on both counts.

Sorry i havent worked on this mod in a while because ive been too busy playing GRAW :P .......................................................................................

just kidding graw wont run on mine and manny of my mod teams machines so we are busy finishing up the mod and working on afew suprises

Sorry i havent worked on this mod in a while because ive been too busy playing GRAW  :P .......................................................................................

just kidding graw wont run on mine and manny of my mod teams machines so we are busy finishing up the mod and working on afew suprises

Now that's the spirit!!! :grin1:

silent_op

Sorry i havent worked on this mod in a while because ive been too busy playing GRAW  :P .......................................................................................

You scared me for a second, than I busted out my bifocals and all was good. Keep up the good work!

Sorry i havent worked on this mod in a while because ive been too busy playing GRAW .......................................................................................

haha Jay, i went back and looked at what you wrote. and knowing you it made no sense.

now it does. nice hide.

well not alot of people other than sn6 seem to be posting in here any more, guess i wont post the update i was going to show if you guys have lost intrest...................................

Arrgh! I assume you're joking. I'm trying to keep my posts to a minimum to avoid the possible criticisms of distracting the modding team from their demanding tasks!

This is THE mod the fans are waiting for, a last hurrah for GR that pushes the game to the limits of it's capabilities in terms of graphics and gameplay. Come on and share the goodies with us, you know you want to really!

well not alot of people other than sn6 seem to be posting in here any more, guess i wont post the update i was going to show if you guys have lost intrest...................................

Show, show!!! :g_guns:

:)

Arrgh! I assume you're joking. I'm trying to keep my posts to a minimum to avoid the possible criticisms of distracting the modding team from their demanding tasks!

This is THE mod the fans are waiting for, a last hurrah for GR that pushes the game to the limits of it's capabilities in terms of graphics and gameplay. Come on and share the goodies with us, you know you want to really!

With the team that Jay has assembled, this is NOT the LAST Hurrah for GR classic, especially for those of us who have played GR:AW.... GR:AW = :wall: