CENTCOM

jay316

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Act like UBI? :shifty::ph34r:

Dont worry, the lack of posting about centcom in here is not because we are releasing Centcom for Xbox360 first before PC and dont want to effect Xbox360 downloads :rocky::rofl:

I just dont want to spoil all our suprises for you so i'm keeping some info back for now until you all can try it out for yourselves. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Act like UBI?  :shifty:  :ph34r:

Dont worry, the lack of posting about centcom in here is not because we are releasing Centcom for Xbox360 first before PC and dont want to effect Xbox360 downloads  :rocky:  :rofl:

I just dont want to spoil all our suprises for you so i'm keeping some info back for now until you all can try it out for yourselves.  :thumbsup:

How ironic!

Jay can see the future!

• 3 weeks later...
Some Great Centcom news today. Lexsis has done a whole bunch of new iraq maps for centcom so we will now be able to extend the iraq portion of the centcom campaign. So thanks again to lexsis for that.

Do you guys have an ETA for CENTCOM? I know everyone has lives outside of GR and modding, I'm just excited about this mod. I, like most other people on this section of forum, are looking forward to playing CENTCOM.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, I've got a question. When's it gonna be finished?

:D

j/k What I really want to know is if lexsis's maps are going to have missions scripted on them and if his character models/skins are going to be included in the mod. So?

Right now we're working on missions for his maps adding 6 missions to the campaign bringing it to a 14 mission campaign (we will be working on his maps also to try and improve them and fix glitchs bugs etc). No his chr models wont be used as we will be using the high poly centcom chrs.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on Centcom for all as of April 11th 2006.

The first eight missions with all new high quality maps have been completed. Several modders have been working on these maps and missions since around September 2005.

Thought I'd like to post some pics of the progress on my new Bagram Airfield map (inspired by pics of Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan prior to the occupation by US forces).

Airfield.jpg

The map features a control tower, two large hangars, several admin, maintenance, and barracks buildings, as well as several battle-damaged structures. The map also features new "wrecked" aircraft, armored and wheeled vehicles courtesy of Worm, Cobaka, and others.

Remember - it's a work in progress!

Airfield 1

Airfield 2

Airfield 3

Airfield 4

Airfield 5

Map photos look great! I'm looking forward to this mod also. Looks to be upthere with Frostbite and YOTM, another unofficial expansion of its own.

Thanks for giving us something to look forward to.