The first thing you ever downloaded from GR.net? >

calius

On my life I rack my brains trying to remember what I first ever grabbed from this site for GR1 back in 2001 .. I think it was just the mission ulocker files for original campaign, though I canny be sure .. hmmm ...

Well anywho .... I love talking about old times, so to get the ball rollin, if you can remember what was your first thing you downloaded from this fine website back in the day? .. :)

Edited by calius

• 2 weeks later...
Probably the home page, it gets downloaded every time you go there, and you can't get anywhere without going through there your first time.

hehe .. that was a smart reply :thumbsup:;)

Bajabravo Sabre teams ... I grabbed that, I think it was the first mod I ever had that completely sorted me out for skins ("Kingsize not the green" - for those UK types who get the gag here :P ) .. perfect mod.

One things for sure I cant remember how the hell I got the link to this site originaly ... how did others end up getting here many moons ago?

One things for sure I cant remember how the hell I got the link to this site originaly ... how did others end up getting here many moons ago?

My first d/l was Navy Seals and I got here from Google. But I can't remember why I googled GR in the first place. Ghost Recon is the first game I ever played. When I got to this site I was dumbstruck. :wacko: "What's a mod?" I went into the forum as a guest: "holy ---- what are they talking about?" "Who are all these people?" "Multiplayer, co-op, what?"

Did anyone else have this reaction?

BTW I still use Navy Seals. It's permanently activated unless it creates a conflict.

My first d/l was Navy Seals and I got here from Google. But I can't remember why I googled GR in the first place. Ghost Recon is the first game I ever played. When I got to this site I was dumbstruck. :wacko: "What's a mod?" I went into the forum as a guest: "holy ---- what are they talking about?" "Who are all these people?" "Multiplayer, co-op, what?"

Did anyone else have this reaction?

BTW I still use Navy Seals. It's permanently activated unless it creates a conflict.

We kinda just suck you in. Ya just gotta remember to hold on as it can be one heck of a ride. :D