You find something new everyday

here's another one, that's been buggin me alittle. We all know its said you can't make reflections in GR, right? Anyone ever run up on the roof of the embassy and had a look at the river that runs past it? I can see definite reflections of the houses on the other side in the water. :blink:

Guess it could be apart of the geometry of that map though, but the way they change when you move I somehow doubt that.

Snow

you can see reflections in water just like that one map in the frostbite mod where its just a frozen lake and the there like snow hills surrounding it.you can see your reflection in that.

I am the king of this stuff.

There is 'camelback' on the backs of the ghosts.

In RVS the alcohol bottles are real (including Johnny Walker Black label in the bank = $$$.

and many others that slip my mind. :wall:

Camelbak is the name of the company that makes the hydration systems the ghosts are wearing.

I am the king of this stuff.

There is 'camelback' on the backs of the ghosts.

In RVS the alcohol bottles are real (including Johnny Walker Black label in the bank = $$$.

and many others that slip my mind.  :wall:

Camelbak is the name of the company that makes the hydration systems the ghosts are wearing.

<cough> thats why I said it <cough> ;)

I want to buy one, but they're a lil to much $$$ for a water bottle at the moment.

here's another one, that's been buggin me alittle. We all know its said you can't make reflections in GR, right?

Not really, reflections were actually a part of the pre-release hype, the developer was quite proud of the reflection effect they managed to achieve.

I guess I ain’t staring hard enough because I’ve never seen my reflection nor any of the ghost’s reflections on the Winter Wilderness map. That is all an illusion. The geometry is mirrored and there is an alpha channel on the ice to make it somewhat transparent.

I guess I ain’t staring hard enough because I’ve never seen my reflection nor any of the ghost’s reflections on the Winter Wilderness map. That is all an illusion. The geometry is mirrored and there is an alpha channel on the ice to make it somewhat transparent.

Whoa. Genius thinking. Id also the noticed reflection for first time in that level. Clever, very clever.