bp weapons pack - conversion

Started converting my weapons pack over to Graw2 via the SP demo. Major pain in the @$$, but do-able. A few weird things here and there, but I seemed to get most everything for the M4 minus bitmap pics for the new planning phase. Not sure how they did that yet. HUD icons still don't work right. Bullets in the mag are backwards, not sure about that either. Once I get it all in there(m16, mk12, and mk23) I'll see about lowering the ACOG a bit and maybe getting the ironsights to line up.

M4_graw_54_part2.jpg.w560h463.jpg

Larger Image

M4_graw_53_part2.jpg.w560h445.jpg

Larger Image

Edited by Brettzies

Nice work Brettzies! One of these days we have to get together and toss our work into one consolidated package...after all we are just about the only 2 that have released anything worth mentioning for GRAW ;)

@Lancer: yeah, I remember you whinging about "nuts behind the trigger" loading MP5 mags with the rounds the wrong way around :P Sounds like this almost could turn into the next HK USP advertisment huh! :huh::rofl:

Nice work Brettzies! One of these days we have to get together and toss our work into one consolidated package...after all we are just about the only 2 that have released anything worth mentioning for GRAW ;)

@Lancer: yeah, I remember you whinging about "nuts behind the trigger" loading MP5 mags with the rounds the wrong way around :P Sounds like this almost could turn into the next HK USP advertisment huh! :huh::rofl:

I agree you 2 would create some awsome stuff and then some, I love good modders.

Retirment is for old fellas not snow :P

Started converting my weapons pack over to Graw2 via the SP demo. Major pain in the @$$, but do-able. A few weird things here and there, but I seemed to get most everything for the M4 minus bitmap pics for the new planning phase. Not sure how they did that yet. HUD icons still don't work right. Bullets in the mag are backwards, not sure about that either. Once I get it all in there(m16, mk12, and mk23) I'll see about lowering the ACOG a bit and maybe getting the ironsights to line up.

http://mysite.verizon.net/the.real.brett/s...pg.w560h463.jpg

Larger Image

http://mysite.verizon.net/the.real.brett/s...pg.w560h445.jpg

Larger Image

Yummy :thumbsup:

Ah, my prayers have been answered !!

Brettzies and SnowFella back in action. :D

Looking forward to your work fellas, keep it up !

EDIT: Just a quick question, is it possible to get the EOTech on anything else, like the Mk.46 and M14 ? Or is the same issue still present from GRAW 1 ?

Edited by Ballistic

Awesome work Brett!!! Can't wait to use these!

This would be ######ing badass.

But I am an old fella! :( Hell I'm even starting to find grey hairs and finding myself to be a grumpy old ###### at times >_<

You too eh? (I mean the hairs, I've always been grumpy).

This weapon mod is def. being installed here, can't wait to complete the campaign with it :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, that would be mint! Your & Brettzies M4 Mods were the only mods I tried for GR:AW. Now that GR:AW2 is out and seems so much of an improvement I would love to see your work in there as well :notworthy:

Ah, my prayers have been answered !!

Brettzies and SnowFella back in action. :D

Looking forward to your work fellas, keep it up !

EDIT: Just a quick question, is it possible to get the EOTech on anything else, like the Mk.46 and M14 ? Or is the same issue still present from GRAW 1 ?

The EOTech on something other than the MR-C would be very nice indeed, I kind of hoped it would be an offical option in the game. But if some talented soul has the time and inclination, that would be the proverbial icing on the equally as proverbial cake :P

This weapon mod is def. being installed here, can't wait to complete the campaign with it :thumbsup:

Indeed! I played the [GR] campaign so many times just because of the quality of some of the weapon packs that were available. Long live the talented chaps that bring us this stuff.

And, as usual, thanks for sharing it with the rest fo us :thumbsup:

I got everything in on Sunday, but there are no weapon icons in the Loadout selection for when you are kitting up. Everything works though. Maybe need to tweak the recoils or try some of the different anims, but it is in there. I'd really like to get the weapon icons working before releasing this. Not sure if that's even possible though.

Great work mate...I'm laggin way behind here! lol

Been sitting here trying to piece together how the weapon icons work aswell and although I have some ideas I can't say I've come up with anything really new. Just seems like it is one single plane with some edgeloops going through it that uses the 3 various texture sets...and the weapon_icons.xml file tells the engine what part of the textures to use for each individual weapon setup.

Now THERE is a concept. Two of the best weapons modders out there, and two of the very few to do anything to make GRAW replayable, working together? It would be incredibly cool.

Nonetheless, I look forward to seeing your finished product, Brettzies. And Snowfella- I'd love to see your M4A1, and ESPECIALLY your M1911 and tac lights, in this title.

Mk23_graw_08.jpg.w560h315.jpg

<click for 720p clean version>

Well, like I said earlier the mod is theoretically done, but I am spinning my wheels with little annoying problems. Spent 3 hours today and seemed to solve nothing.

.bullets are backwards in mags fixed

.minor sound issues(sound cutting off abruptly)

.very low sound(almost nothing) for me during any intro movies, mod or not (could be just me though)

.no bitmap weapon icons during kit selection :angry:

.during mission, weapon icon still shows scarL - same as graw1

Edited by Brettzies