Graw2PC MP Demo bugs

Huh...his diamond is a different color, too.... :hmm:

Oh, didn't notice that.

Could be a red diamond right over his though. I remember that an enemy in his direction was tagged.

He did spam a lot though... it looked kind of like this:

spomtflyz: GI

spomtflyz: G

spomtflyz: G

spomtflyz has been kicked. Altered game files was found.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this today:

cheateruu0.th.jpg

He had no gun, it was right after we spawned.

Is it a bug? He was kicked a few minutes later because of altered game files so maybe he cheated.

And on a lesser note, your compass looks like mine (a waste of time)

I hit tab and I got the Scoreboard screen but , the info was thee but the screen was a pale blue and I apparently was listening to the other team moving and shooting because at that point my team had only 1 living member and he was camping with a sniper rifle not moving

Is it a bug? He was kicked a few minutes later because of altered game files so maybe he cheated.

Seeing a guy with "No Gun" in GRAW one almost always meant that the guy had a modded gun (like brettzies mod) and you did not have the smae mod, so you could not see it. In GRAW games (like coop [GR] at GamerPlanet) there is no anticheat so people could use the mods they wanted. and what monkey would wanna cheat in [GR] coop anyway? So no gun usually means Gun mod.

Likely he got kicked becuase he had a gun mod and anticheat was turned on.

I've spawned without the weapon showing in the demo but as soon as I zoomed and fired a few rounds it appeared. Definitely, a bug.

On a side note; anyone learned the silent shuffle yet? I think it's a sound bug\issue that should be addressed before launch. I'll send Des a PM and explain in detail.

in the server there is no info, I couldn't tell my squad which server to join....

gaam looks sweet even better than beta..... secondary pistol for sniper still verry effective, love it.... the only thing annoying is that the recoil is still like 15 year old girls firing a bazooka for the first time..... :rofl:

Is it the same sound shuffle from the beta? where you could run silently for yourself, but others would hear you?

that's supposedly fixed (havent nioiced yet, sound were good imo)

Oh and shadows were a bit off..... they seem to float some times

I wouldn't think that scorch or burn marks would be a bug?! :blink:

He's talking about what looks like a wireframe WK, look closely at the 1st screeny, you can easily see lines that shouldn't be there on the rock.

Yes after the explosion, the rock wire frame model becomes visible with the nade burn marks. It only shows on every rock sections on the map. Nade burns on building walls and ground areas are looking fine. I tried some different settings and resolutions high and low but its still the same in both LAN and MP. I need to find out if its something on my end and this evening i will try some other sets of video drivers (im running nvidia on xp).

Other then that the demo build works and plays real good and smooth for me. No flaws or any crashes happend real solid. The only thing more that is happening to me is the 10 sec freeze in game where you cant move for 10 sec and your screen freezes. I saw this in both the play modes and happend in both LAN and MP.

I see what y'all mean. The straight lines are a bit disconcerting.

Crash in application version: 29520.2404

Cannot find children in namespace, parent: ../.. context: selection_btn movie: 15C80420

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

X1900XT

Venice +3800

2 GB RAM

This one seems to be comeing up a lot.

i found a very funny glitch... i found some fool running around with big poles for arms!!!! u could see all the way accross the map..ive never seen it again but DMN funny!

Cannot find children in namespace, parent: ../.. context: selection_btn movie: 15C80420

Renderer: normal

X1900XT

Venice +3800

2 GB RAM

This one seems to be comeing up a lot.

i figured outhow to fix that just reinstall and repatch the demo

I saw this today:

cheateruu0.th.jpg

And on a lesser note, your compass looks like mine (a waste of time)

ive seen something similar, a guy has like a msg90 model molded in with his scar-l/GL and no it wasnt a mod ive seen this multiple times on graw1 a common fix is to kill him or tk him then weapon will come back :whistle:

Edited by sgt.hoot

- Numerous sound bugs. Cant name them all , sometimes i cant hear gunshots, sometimes they are to quiet. When i shot GL sometimes explosion is very quiet like it was 300m away.

- There is something funny in Mk45 switching to MG21E animation. MG21E model seems to be uncomplet for a very short moment. You can see it on this slow motion video -> LINK .

- It is almost imposible to place your nade in intended spot , when you underthrow smoke nade it acts like leaf on wind. Sometimes it bouces 10 feets in the air in random direction. I also had this problem in GRAW1.

Not sure if this comes under a bug. I have seen people taken out whilst hiding behind the wriggly tin (corrugated iron) fencing. I realise that it is quite accurate for all the ammo types used in the game to penetrate the fencing. What I am concerned with was the accuracy of the shots. I am not talking about "spray and pray" style of shooting being employed against the fencing in the hope of hitting a target but single shot hits. I actually thought that a TI sight had been included and was allowing the firers to see through the cover. :ph34r:

Not sure if this comes under a bug. I have seen people taken out whilst hiding behind the wriggly tin (corrugated iron) fencing. I realise that it is quite accurate for all the ammo types used in the game to penetrate the fencing. What I am concerned with was the accuracy of the shots. I am not talking about "spray and pray" style of shooting being employed against the fencing in the hope of hitting a target but single shot hits. I actually thought that a TI sight had been included and was allowing the firers to see through the cover. :ph34r:

You can see there feet under the fence same as in GRAW1. no bug... just aim above the feet and blammo.

DOUBLE CURSOR

When played in a window, ALT-TAB out to desktop then click back in and you have a double cursor...

~

If you use only whql drivers this problem disapeers. Vista only.

It was doing it in the Betabut MS updated driver last week and seems fine now.

I have the problem, too, if I alt-tab out from full-screen. WinXP 64-bit and latest NVidia drivers.

I'm also having an odd sound bug where I get the fixed machine gun sound effect at a volume level that sounds like I'm standing right next to it, but I'm not anywhere near one of them.

I don't know if it's that sound effect getting randomly activated, or if someone half-way across the map is firing one only it sounds like it's right next to me, or what, but it's incredibly annoying when you hear machine gun fire right next to you, take cover, look around frantically trying to find the person shooting at you, only to realize it's a bug.

Dual-core Opteron

XP-Pro 64-bit

Soundblaster X-Fi

I was just on the AttackForceZ server. About a minute into a round, I saw two people kicked about 5 seconds apart for altered gamefiles, then about 5 seconds later, I was disconnected, and the server had in fact crashed.

While I'm sure the server crashing had something to do with AFZ's leader's ineptitude at setting up servers, those consecutive altered gamefiles reports are evidence at least of the altered gamefiles kick is having the same bugginess that it was in GRAW 1, disconnecting people for communication problems between client and server and whatnot.

... the altered gamefiles kick is having the same bugginess that it was in GRAW 1, disconnecting people for communication problems between client and server and whatnot.

Yep, this is indeed unfortunate. A lot of people believe cheating is all over the place when really there is "simple" time out issues between client and server.

I thought that would have been sorted out by know?

It never really got sorted out for GRAW, which is unfortunate and it would be even more unfortunate to have these false positive kicks due to time out in GRAW 2 as well. Can't there be a server message "Disconnected due to time out" instead? (if these disconnects can't be sorted out by other means) and the "altered gamefile message only appear when there is actually altered gamefiles found.

Just for the record.

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2 (???) : ???

graw2 (???) : ???

??? (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\types\beings\human.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

if i remap the keys then the tagging whilst in death cam wont work unlees you use the middle mouse.

also being able to have the short throw on nades is lost on remapping.

razer mouse loses all use of buttons sometimes whilst playing only the fire button will work untill killed then is fine again.

throwing nades in the middle of an open space watch it launch into a shanty type area then you get a suicide for soem reason.

can still hear the 50 cal gun that is at objective a and im at c and yes its loud like your next to it.

apart from that i like it.