Ammo Hack Video

This game to me is dead for now, it's gracefully taken it's place back on the shelf for awhile.

I started to enjoy playing online, but this cheating lark has got rediculous now, I can't be bothered until it's fixed.

I will keep checking by and wait patiently, enjoy the World Cup and maybe there'll be a patch waiting for me at the end lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things like what are in that video have just totally ruined this game for me. Seeing people with fully automatic grenade launchers,guns that have unlimited ammo in one clip, players that can run 5 times faster than the default, its just too ridiculous. I havent even touched GR:AW in a couple weeks.

Look how much ammo this guy has. Also followed him around and watched him, he had an obvious wall hack, didn't get the video of that though.

http://media.putfile.com/Ammo-Hack

Nice capture Cutter! :thumbsup:

Perhaps we should start to compile a pinned thread/archive of verified hacks only (where there is definite evidence like in this case...)

Keep on capturing the cheaters in action! Don't let them force you stop playing GRAW!

This is already being done.

If you get any please forward and post as long as its accurate.

For reference Colin, I put a list of files up in the modding forums that need to be locked/controlled in some way either by making them entirely server controlled or performing comparisons against server files. Nearly every cheat that has been spotted so far that isn't an external hook into the game has been done through those files (and likely some that haven't been done yet as well).

For reference Colin, I put a list of files up in the modding forums that need to be locked/controlled in some way either by making them entirely server controlled or performing comparisons against server files. Nearly every cheat that has been spotted so far that isn't an external hook into the game has been done through those files (and likely some that haven't been done yet as well).

Excellent work Ted!

I think i know who cutter was talking about as i was in there. I didn't follow the guy though but I had a few interesting instances with him that I was shrugging off as lag.

Did the name have to do with $ ?

Also you guys were accusing him when i joined. Odd thing is he never replied to any of it, just went on his merry way.

Well I can tell you it definently wasn't lag Roco, I ran into the same person tonight. He was actually proud of Cutter's video. He also brought along a pair of brand new pistols to shoot with(thats right..brand new, as in never came with the game). Oh, and he also had a friend with him who could kill a player with 2 pistol shots while at a dead run. That was not lag either, as it occured over and over. As the days go by, more of these beotches are coming out of the woodwork.

PS-the person who has to do with $ actually asked me if I thought the video caught his good side. I said "No, you look like an A>S>S from all sides". :whistle:

Look how much ammo this guy has. Also followed him around and watched him, he had an obvious wall hack, didn't get the video of that though.

http://media.putfile.com/Ammo-Hack

Interesting..I counted 24 , 3 round bursts. Thats 72 rounds and no reload. Nah..thats not a hack . :angry:

Edited by }PW{ Payback

Well I can tell you it definently wasn't lag Roco, I ran into the same person tonight. He was actually proud of Cutter's video.

PS-the person who has to do with $ actually asked me if I thought the video caught his good side. I said "No, you look like an A>S>S from all sides". :whistle:

You know what the funny thing is? The guy still sucks even with his hacks, he went like 34-28, crappy kill/death ratio. Glad he frequents the forums and sees this stuff, maybe he will see that he sucks even with his hacks. Hacks are for people that can't be as good as the rest of us. Probably some goober that was never good at anything in life, tried out for school sports, got cut from the team so they had to be the waterboy. Wasn't good with the ladies so had to go buy a blow up doll. Just hacking and cheating through life. :rofl:

You know what the funny thing is? The guy still sucks even with his hacks, he went like 34-28, crappy kill/death ratio. Glad he frequents the forums and sees this stuff, maybe he will see that he sucks even with his hacks. Hacks are for people that can't be as good as the rest of us. Probably some goober that was never good at anything in life, tried out for school sports, got cut from the team so they had to be the waterboy. Wasn't good with the ladies so had to go buy a blow up doll. Just hacking and cheating through life. :rofl:

Allow myself to introduce myself ...... I AM a spammer !!!

I am not Johnny Cash, I am not $$$, I am not Pocket Change.

I AM CA$H MONEY !!!!!

I am not surprised to see the response, here in your forum. I am, afterall, world famous.

I am a modder. I mod games. I mod guns. I mod maps. I mod people.

Some of the information posted here is correct, however a great portion has been taken way out of context. I am so tired, I dont even know if I should bother trying to explain.

Oh well, what the hell .....

The Video: The nice little video clip you have posted here, parading around to warn all "cheaters" with is a gross misrepresentation of the facts.

If you look closely, you will see that I am standing still. I am not running after, chasing, or attempting to shoot anyone (although, if I were, they would be dead). I was simply showing a modded weapon to one of my other modding friends. I shot the young man, standing to my left, simply for the joy of shooting people. He looked as if he needed a break.

I do not - have, use or condone wall hacks or anything of the such. The reason you did not get video of me using a wall hack, is simple. I DONT USE WALL HACKS. I was simply testing a few weapons that I was working on for future mods. Yes, I did play with them. Yes, I did shoot some people in the face, and yes, I did taunt everyone. But, hey that is just who I am.

Remember, I AM a spammer.

As for the modding .... There is no bigger fan of Ghost Recon than I. I have logged countless hours (in the millions maybe) playing the OG GR. That game is still great. The reason why, you ask? Becasue of people like me. People who are smart enough and rich enough to mod the game, buy dedicated servers and allow all of the other, peons (thats you) to play with me and marvel at my awesomenss. I am not a mere mortal. I AM a spammer.

There was a reference made to several of my "friends" who play with me. The post claimed that we had "new and exciting" pistols that were not available "in-game" yet. Well, this is entirely true. They are for sale. For more info please contact my agent.

Also, there was mention made of us shooting while in a full run / sprint. This is, of course, entirely false. Why would I need to shoot you in a full sprint when my SAW has the damage of Barrett and a humble 9000 round magazine ??? Or when my Beretta Pistol shoots a 7.62 round and holds a modest 999 rounds?? BTW - I dont care for scope drift or devattion very much either.

We do make and own some very cool weapons with rather large magazines and excessivly high rates of fire. But, hey ... that is not cheating. It is modding and it means that I am smarter and richer than you. If you dont like it, then file a complaint with someone. There are hundreds of people out there ready to listen to your crying and whining.

So let the powers that be "ban" me. I AM a spammer. I will just buy or download an new copy of GRAW and play at one of my non-disclosed locations with an untracable IP. Its no thang when you got all the money and all the skillz.

Remember kids .... a spammer rules the world you live in. Bow before me and revel in the greatness that is me.

At any rate, I will continue to mod and play GRAW. As will my "friends". We are a group of elitist. We do as we please, when we please to whomever we please, as many times as we please. Over and over and over again.

BTW - if you ever refer to me again, here in you forum, please make sure you get my name right. I AM a spammer. My posee will be referred to only as: SqUeEkY JEsUS, Hatecrome, STREET_PREACHER, PSY_OPS, hi_Im_9 and the beloved ballz_sack. Please be respectful and know your role when you come upon us. We are the reason you play GRAW. We are the reason you post here in the forums. And we are the reason you exist in your little online world.

I have to ask one simple question. Are you mad at me because I know how to mod? Or, are you mad at me because you don't know how to mod ????

You call me a cheater. Well, I will agree - if by cheater you actually mean the coolest guy you have never met who has fat-cash and the skillz to mod anything. I am your best friend, you just dont know it yet.

a spammer will be available for photos and autographs at a gamming center near you.

(PS) the LEAR JET that you hear flying over your house right now is me.

I AM a spammer !!!!!!

I AM a spammer !!!!!

I cash checks and I break necks.

I AM a spammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CA$H_MONEY

WytchDokta,

Thank you for your attention to detail. Yes, I AM a spammer !!!!

You better know that.

I AM a spammer.

Thanks for pointing that out - I would never have known that you are a spammer if you hadn't have told me just then.

I AM THE FUTURE.

I AM CA$H MONEY !!!!!

I am not surprised to see the response, here in your forum. I am, afterall, world famous.

Some of the information posted here is correct, however a great portion has been taken way out of context. I am so tired, I dont even know if I should bother trying to explain.

The Video: The nice little video clip you have posted here, parading around to warn all "cheaters" with is a gross misrepresentation of the facts.

If you look closely, you will see that I am standing still. I am not running after, chasing, or attempting to shoot anyone (although, if I were, they would be dead). I was simply showing a modded weapon to one of my other modding friends. I shot the young man, standing to my left, simply for the joy of shooting people. He looked as if he needed a break.

I do not - have, use or condone wall hacks or anything of the such. The reason you did not get video of me using a wall hack, is simple. I DONT USE WALL HACKS. I was simply testing a few weapons that I was working on for future mods. Yes, I did play with them. Yes, I did shoot some people in the face, and yes, I did taunt everyone. But, hey that is just who I am.

As for the modding .... There is no bigger fan of Ghost Recon than I. I have logged countless hours (in the millions maybe) playing the OG GR. That game is still great. The reason why, you ask? Becasue of people like me. People who are smart enough and rich enough to mod the game, buy dedicated servers and allow all of the other, peons (thats you) to play with me and marvel at my awesomenss. I am not a mere mortal. I AM a spammer.

There was a reference made to several of my "friends" who play with me. The post claimed that we had "new and exciting" pistols that were not available "in-game" yet. Well, this is entirely true. They are for sale. For more info please contact my agent.

Also, there was mention made of us shooting while in a full run / sprint. This is, of course, entirely false. Why would I need to shoot you in a full sprint when my SAW has the damage of Barrett and a humble 9000 round magazine ??? Or when my Beretta Pistol shoots a 7.62 round and holds a modest 999 rounds?? BTW - I dont care for scope drift or devattion very much either.

We do make and own some very cool weapons with rather large magazines and excessivly high rates of fire. But, hey ... that is not cheating. It is modding and it means that I am smarter and richer than you. If you dont like it, then file a complaint with someone. There are hundreds of people out there ready to listen to your crying and whining.

So let the powers that be "ban" me. I AM a spammer. I will just buy or download an new copy of GRAW and play at one of my non-disclosed locations with an untracable IP. Its no thang when you got all the money and all the skillz.

Remember kids .... a spammer rules the world you live in. Bow before me and revel in the greatness that is me.

At any rate, I will continue to mod and play GRAW. As will my "friends". We are a group of elitist. We do as we please, when we please to whomever we please, as many times as we please. Over and over and over again.

BTW - if you ever refer to me again, here in you forum, please make sure you get my name right. I AM a spammer. My posee will be referred to only as: SqUeEkY JEsUS, Hatecrome, STREET_PREACHER, PSY_OPS, hi_Im_9 and the beloved ballz_sack. Please be respectful and know your role when you come upon us. We are the reason you play GRAW. We are the reason you post here in the forums. And we are the reason you exist in your little online world.

I have to ask one simple question. Are you mad at me because I know how to mod? Or, are you mad at me because you don't know how to mod ????

You call me a cheater. Well, I will agree - if by cheater you actually mean the coolest guy you have never met who has fat-cash and the skillz to mod anything. I am your best friend, you just dont know it yet.

a spammer will be available for photos and autographs at a gamming center near you.

I AM a spammer !!!!!!

I AM a spammer !!!!!

Theres no way anyone as stupid as you could be able to actually CREATE a mod. I'll give him one thing though...he is.. a spammer!

Edited by kevtimc11

I AM CA$H MONEY !!!!!

I AM a spammer !!!!!!

I AM a spammer !!!!!

ROFLMAO..For someone who is so rich, intelligent, and full of themselves. I have three words for you. HOOKED ON PHONICS. Why you ask ? Just for the fact that your grammar is atrocious (I'm sorry, are those words to big for you ? ) Or if your trying to save money, then get a dictionary you idiot.

Well one thing I must say is thanks Cashew, for naming your possy. SqUeEkY JEsUS, Hatecrome, STREET_PREACHER, PSY_OPS, hi_Im_9 and the beloved ballz_sack. I had come across one of your members and you have confirmed that my origional conlusion that this person was hacking has been confirmed (after all, no one can kill with a silenced pistol while at a full run with 2 shots). I would really love to take you or any one of your little circlejerk crew on without your cheats. You would get schooled all over the map. You obviously have no real in-game skills, otherwise you wouldn't need to hack.

Rocky,

Absolutley not. I am the one and only a spammer !! If someone from TWL did get banned, I assure you he was an imposter. As with all great people, I am copied and impersonated much.

I am actually shocked that you do not know who I really am??? This makes me wonder who my real peeps are?? Me and my grizoup will transform GRAW into the game it is capable of being, with or without your support.

A good cheater never gets caught. A bad cheater always gets caught. I am neiter.

I AM a spammer.

If I were tyring to "cheat", would I have been flaunitng my new weapons for the entire world to see?? I think not. I had dual, chrome, fully automatic berettas with 900 round mags!! They were shooting with only a 0.001 sec interval between rounds. I mean, come on!! I am a spammer. I am not stupid. I am not Johnny Cash. I am not Dollar_Bill. I AM a spammer.

If I were cheating, you would not know it. Lets just leave it at that.

If you go back and look at the chat logs you will see that I was even discussing the mods with some fellow modders. Again, yes ... I did shoot people with the weapons and yes I did 'own' many players. However, I am not a bottom-feeding cheater, like many of you seem to think. If you really want to see cheating, find me tonight and I will show you cheating. Oh wait, I almost forgot. If I cheat, you will not know it. Damn, it sucks to be as good as me sometimes. Oh wait, no it doesn't.

I AM a spammer. I mod the things you cannot.

Have we all forgotten about the hundreds, even thousands of mods that were available for the first GR?? How do you think those mods came about? They were not delivered to us by magical bunnies in gift wrapped baskets.

In order for any game to last as long as the OG GR did, it must be sustained by the modding community. UBISoft knows this. Why else would they make it so simple to add, delete, change, and edit nearly every aspect of the game? I know how to do this. I am the best at doing this. It is becasue of people like me, that you have the games you do today.

Do not question the mannor in which I provide for you the things that you ask for. Who are you to call me a cheater when two threads later you are asking me when are the new maps and new weapons going to be available. I giveth and I can taketh away.

I AM a spammer, make no mistake about it. However, many of the OG GR players would know me by a different name, if I were to allow my identity to be known. Why you ask? It is becasue of you. "My eye cannot see what my mind will not allow."

If I were to reveal my true self, you would be ..... mortified. You will know me only as a spammer. Respect that.

For those of you who are complaining and referring to my group as cheaters, - please do not ever install or use any new mods, weapons or map packs. This would make you a hypocryt. I am the one you come to for all things new and exciting and now you turn on me like a pack of dogs trying attacking the alpha male. If you want to lead the pack, then step up and lets see what you got !!!

I AM a spammer.

Since before the game was even released to the public (which I had weeks before you did), all I heard and seen on the forums was .... when will new maps be available, we want cool guns, we want this and we want that. Who else is giving this to you ??

I am the definition of rich. I am the ubber gammer. I am the blood that runs thru your veins. I am the drug that you are addicted to. I am. I AM a spammer.

I will only say this once. Let it be. I am not trying to "get by with" some low-level cheats. I am testing and perfecting the mods that you have aksed for. If I ever chose to actaully cheat, trust me when I tell you, ..... you would not know it !!! This is what you should fear.

I AM a spammer.

I AM a spammer. I am arrogant, I am cocky, I am rich and I own you. I will taunt you when I kill you. I will taunt you when I see you get killed. I will taunt you if you are on my team. I will taunt you even when you kill me. I will taunt you even when I loose. That is just who I am. This is gamming to me. I will talk smack when others dare not. I fear no clan, I fear no man. I AM a spammer.

I AM a spammer.

I AM RICH, BIATCH.

I AM a spammer.

da cash , hey !! share ur mod with the comm. prob. lots o guys will like to play with ur modify game guns and if u got some new levels "interiors" or new skins , new animations , new gametypes ? NO ?... ohh well , so keep it up . xml files are fun to play with . "ballistic"

but hey welcome to GR .net

p.s. oh and take it easy m8 .

Edited by Cuchillo*

Trust me ######_MUNCH, I mean a spammer, nobody here gives you any respect for your "mods". And no one is looking forward to your newbie 900 round pistol.

If infact you did "own", your kill rate wouldn't be 32-28, or whatever it was. lol.

You suck bro, and you're lame little clan does too.

You are the peon in real life, that's why you make these newbie "mods".

No real gamer gives you any respect, and never will, with your attitude.

You have alot to learn.

Edited by Vir2L

Guest Jace11

I once knew a cache-monet who played on neverwinter nights....

was an absolute nonce, went by same or similar handles (like cash money) all the time. I remember he was really depressed alot - seriously morose - clinically depressed beyond tablets

and he did a bit of hacking even back then

probably not the same person - but who knows...

http://www.xfire.com/profile/cachemonet

Edited by Jace11

da cash , hey !! share ur mod with the comm. prob. lots o guys will like to play with ur modify game guns and if u got some new levels "interiors" or new skins , new animations , new gametypes ? NO ?... ohh well , so keep it up . xml files are fun to play with . "ballistic"

but hey welcome to GR .net

p.s. oh and take it easy m8 .

Wow..you sound like a Cashew fan.