GRAW ADD ON PACK AND UPDATE 1.16

Technical Feed Back Only

Added Components in this Issue.

Game mode Deathmatch added.

A new gametype Deathmatch(DM) has been added to the game, along with 3 new DM maps.

New coop missions.

Missions 1, 5 and 9 have been updated to work in Coop mode. You can now enjoy the full campaign in multiplayer.

Server interface revamped.

Numerous new server options are now available:

Start match conditions ("All slots full", "All players are ready", "one player on each side is ready", and "server is ready").

Tactical points can be disabled.

Any player joining a spawn limited server will only have as many spawns as the player with the least left, or 0 if the match has only 1 spawn.

Players on a spawn limited server will be spawned automatically into the game after 60 seconds.

An "Immortality at respawn" option has been added, and it can be from 1 to 10 seconds.

Statistics screen for Domination has been updated.

It now contains better overall match statistics, round statistics and keeps stats from round to round(for the duration of the match). You can now see the current match scores and time remaining in the ingame status screen, default "Tab" key.

Weapon kits are now available.

At the bottom of the Inventory you can now find 4 default kits, fully customizable. If a server is playing with the "Disabled tactical points" option, your selected kit will automatically be re-selected on every spawn.

Better impact sensation.

Some new sounds have been added for when you're hit or when hitting others. When hit, your reticule will be nudged off center. Character models have also been updated, so there's a generally larger area considered to be a "headshot". Weapons damage has also been updated, increasing the chance a single shot to the head will generate an instant kill.

Colours have been added to the chat window.

Your actions are represented by blue, while red is hostile activity. A yellow hue is used for s tatus messages and chat is still white. The chat window can now also be toggled in three modes, default key "u": regular, transparent or hidden.

Anticheat server option has been added.

When enabled this feature will run certain checks to match the client with the server. Note that this will affect any users with modded files, including the main GRAW.exe. If you wish to play using modified files, make sure the server configuration matches your own, or you will not be able to play (this includes all files in the ./local/ directory).

Editor has been added.

Grins own editor has been updated and is now released for public use. You can always reach the built-in help functions by pressing "F1". We've also included a basic tutorial document, which you can find in the "Support" directory where you installed GRAW. After you've made your map, press "Escape" and then "Export" to prepare the map for the game. This will allow you to set some options like lightmaps and level quality. Please note that for large maps rendering these can take a very long time. Once the process has been completed, a file with your maps name and extension .bundle can be found in the custom_levels directory of GRAW. This .bundle file can then be distributed, and is the only result file you need to share. All players wanting to play your map must have a local copy of it.

Chat has been added to status screens.

Chat Window now allows for more text in higher resolutions.

A sticky leaning feature (enabled by default) has been added in the Game options.

Primary weapon, secondary weapon, backpack, grenade launcher, frag grenade and smoke grenade can now be bound to hotkeys.

Anti aliasing: Edge smoothing feature has been added to the graphics options.

There's now a "Connecting to" dialog box when connecting to a server. This will display more information and possible error messages about why you cannot join a server.

Custom context.xml files can now be loaded with a -o parameter on GRAW.exe.

Screenshot button can now be bound from the Options screen. Default key "Ins".

AI UPDATES

AI now correctly identifies mounted weapons and gun nests as threat.

AI will now attack vehicles with soldiers that they can harm (including helicopters).

AI will now always go into combat mode if being fired upon.

AI teammates are more prone to seek lower covers. They will sit down instantly when taking fire.

AI teammates will try to avoid running in front of you when you are shooting, if you are close enough.

FIXES

Changed statistics screen for coop to contain more information for all.

Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in ghost cam when the coop mission ended.

Fixed a bug where AI statistics were lost when a player respawned.

You can now aim down while lying down(in prone) where it's natural to do so.

Strafing after sprinting will no longer instantly bring up your gun.

Removed a small delay before being able to run after reloading.

Amount of grenades have been tuned in multiplayer.

Rust pipes have been fixed.

Updated some graphics objects to display correctly.

Regular weapons can no longer blow up barrels.

MP02 (Warehouses) has been updated and some physics effects removed.

Enemy markers now correctly appear on hostile tanks and helicopters.

Fixed some minor crashes and bugs.

Players can now correctly buy more ammo in MP.

Weapons switch correctly synchronizes in MP.

Fixed typo that caused the air condition sound to continue after being broken.

General interface fixes.

Game no longer crashes if you load a Domination map with no zones.

GRAW PC – Q&A MP CONTENT

Date: June 9th 2006

Answered by: Mathieu Girard / GRAW PC PRODUCER

Q. First of all, why not include all this content from the beginning?

A. Because GRAW PC would have then been released for Christmas 2006! Fans have been waiting for quite long for a sequel to the [Ghost Recon] and we have worked hard to offer them a great experience in terms of tactical FPS including a deep solo experience and two really exciting MP modes, both emphasizing on the strategic aspect of the game. But to make things clear, we planned from the beginning to provide additional content after the release of GRAW, and especially on the multiplayer part.

Q. Does that mean that Ubisoft intend to support the game for a long time?

A. Ghost Recon is one of those games that live through its fans and their support. Ubisoft have been supporting the first Ghost Recon and its community for a long time by providing patches and new contents regularly. That is probably one of the reasons why the [Ghost Recon] is still played on the net five years after its release! Be assured that Ubisoft intends to support GRAW the same way, and the additional content we plan to introduce during the next three months is the best proof of our aim to provide the best tactical shooting experience possible!

Q. What can we expect in June in terms of additional content?

A. I am pretty sure fans will be delighted with our first update. Here is what to expect:

Deathmatch mode featuring 3 different maps

Additional coop levels: campaign missions 1, 5, 9 are now playable in co-op

Multiplayer map editor for domination and deathmatch

Display driver check (to ensure the game is launched with correct display drivers)

Anti-aliasing feature

Anti-cheat modifications

And this is only the beginning…

Q. Lots of fans will be happy to see that deathmatch is back, what can they expect to see?

A. I know, fans have been very demanding for this mode and we are very glad to provide a strong DM game experience. Three different maps will be available, including:

Industrial

> An army camp situated in an industrial area, close to a passing highway.

Suburbs

> This is a night map, in a typical "suburb" area. Some larger houses in the area and some shanty houses in the middle of the zone.

Hollow

> This is a valley based map with a central army base/fort like structure. It's got a custom terrain, so it's in a mountainous area.

Be sure we have worked specifically on the level design of these maps to make sure the environment offer large possibilities in terms of strategy and tactic.

Q. What can we expect in future updates?

A. Lots of good things I promise! We will still fix what need to be fixed, propose several new options starting with new servers but our main focus is definitely to continue improving the multiplayer experience and on that side we have great modes on the way. At the end I am confident that GRAW will deliver one of the most exciting multiplayer experiences of all shooting games.

When posting please make sure you give the following details.

Computer Spec.

GRAW Vesion/DVD/CDROM/DOWNLOAD

Error log if saved.

Detailed description of problem, with photo or video evidence and Verbal.

And the circumstances prior to the problem occuring.

Also check before posting Ubisoft Technicle Support, these issues as you may have realised are being dealt with as quickly as possible.

The more precise the information the quicker a resolution can be found.

If you would like just to comment on the Add On please post HERE

Edited by Colin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all.... GREAT PATCH. i love it :grin1:

but while playing i had a strange problem.... i used to play on 1024x768 with 16:9 ratio. while playing the screen jumped back to standard ratio. after i die 16:9 again. tried on an other resolution (1440x900).... same thing here... with patch 1.10 no problems with it....

screen with 1024x768 and 16:9 (this is displayed right on my 16:9 dispay)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/SGC...19-24-05-96.jpg

screen with 1024x768 and 16:9 (this is displayed wrong on my 16:9 dispay)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/SGC...19-24-44-09.jpg

i know... the 2nd screen looks now right.. but ingame its for my display buggy and streched... :blink:

Edited by tau'r!

Got a bug for you folks.

Playing on a deathmatch server, max lives=3, the last two people alive either dropped connection or quit and the game kept on going.

No one could spawn as we'd already hit our max deaths, but the game didn't count the two people who dropped/quit as deaths to complete the round. Essentially the game just sat there with us staring at the stats screen waiting for the round time to count down to zero.

I crashed when I was selecting my kit.

I selected my primary. Went to select my secondary.

The background turned into what seemed like the night vision.

Then a few seconds later it crashed.

I wasn't actually moving around, I was still selecting my secondary weapon.

It was in the night map, DM.

Got this error:

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.16

data\lib\units\extensions\hudinventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: _unit_name in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\units\extensions\hudinventory.dsf(0)

Hope this helps. No modded files what so ever, by the way.

Edited by SillyHalfMexican

I am having some incredible difficulty with the new patch. I load the game and it works flawlessly. I join multiplayer and it gets choppy even in the server list screen. I hit the update server button, the music stops and it takes 5 seconds and then it loads but my download rate is horrible. I have tried changing the speeds but it does not work. I jump into a multiplayer game (finally) and my ping is a average 470 to 500ms...

I can play BF2 with a ping of 30 to 60, my connection is 3Mbps down and 512 up. I have a A8N32-MVP deluxe mobo and I have changed the ethernet cards because it came with two onboard cards cause it can run as a server. I still get the same thing....

I have turned down the sound setting and video card settings but still there is a connection problem.

I have a netgear router, what Multiplayer ports do I need open?

I crashed when I was selecting my kit.

I selected my primary. Went to select my secondary.

The background turned into what seemed like the night vision.

Then a few seconds later it crashed.

I wasn't actually moving around, I was still selecting my secondary weapon.

It was in the night map, DM.

Got this error:

data\lib\units\extensions\hudinventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: _unit_name in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

Hope this helps. No modded files what so ever, by the way.

I just had the same crash.

SCRIPT STACK

This happened while I was on the loadout screen messing around with the new "save" feature. It also needs to be noted that prior to installing the 1.16 patch I completely uninstalled the game, rebooted, reinstalled to a new directory, then installed the 1.16 patch. I also have no modded game files. In addition to this crash I noticed a few other things which I've listed below.

1) While in game I had noticed that I had both frag and smoke grenades which I found odd. I was running a "Domination" game just to test the new in game controls. After some more testing I noticed that I always had smoke grenades whether I choose them or not. Later on I found this wasn't happening anymore. Since original posting this I found similar things are happening in COOP gameplay. I loaded the mission "Ready for bear" this morning, and after hitting the insertion I noticed that I had both frags, and the Zeus. Not that I minded having both :-), but this is certainly a game bug.

2) When going back to the loadout screen the first thing I noticed was that my current loadout was not showing on screen. I think your current loadout should be what's showing when you hit up the "Buy gear" bind. It shouldn't default back to the default loadout for the particular class you have chosen.

3) There is a problem with the "Select frag grenade" direct weapon bind. The bind does switch you to your frags properly if you have them. If you're not carrying frags however, it still tries to switch to them, lowering your current weapon, then raising it back up again. The other direct weapon binds don't do this if you don't have that particular weapon in your loadout. If I don't have a secondary weapon for instance and hit the secondary weapon bind nothing happens. The current selected weapon stays on screen. This is the way it should be. If I don't have frags however, and hit the frag bind my weapon lowers as if I'm switching to frags, than raises back up again.

4) When reaching an insertion and still in the helo you can still switch between weapons via the weapon list, but the direct weapon binds do not work. The new direct weapon binds only work after you've fast roped to the ground. I prefer to have my weapon of choice selected prior to hitting the ground. I'm sure others have the same perference. Sure I can use the weapon list, but the whole point of having direct weapon binds is so that we don't have to use the weapon list.

5) While hosting COOP now I'm always on my secondary weapon instead of my primary for the ride to the insertion. Prior to this patch I was always on my primary. Later this evening I decided to join some coop servers myself as a client player. The same thing is happening. I'm always on my secondary for the initial ride in to the insertion. Am I going nuts or is this happening to anyone else as well? It's only once in a great while now that I actually start a mission with my primary weapon out.

6) When running the direct weapon binds don't work. I regularly change weapons on the run using the weapon list. When I stop running it immediately takes me to the weapon I've changed to. This can't be done with the direct weapon binds however. If you are running the direct weapon binds are completely ignored by the game. This is a major drag as I've grown accustomed to changing weapons ahead of time while running. :-( It's great to have the direct weapon binds now, but only being able to use them while walking or standing still has minimalized their usefulness for me. Please allow the direct weapon binds to be recognized by the game while running as it is now with the weapon list.

7) I like the new ability to peek as we could in Ghost Recon, but unfortunately this was not implemented as the "Zoom toggle" feature was. As a result, we can only peek one way or the other via this new game option. I was hoping to see a "Peek toggle" option added instead allowing us to peek boths ways in game. With the "Peek toggle" option turned off one would only stay in a peek while holding down the bind. When letting off the bind they would come out of the peek. With the "Peek toggle" option turned on one would still be able to peek the predescribed way, but also peek toggle where just tapping on the peek bind puts you into a peek, then requiring a second tap on the bind to take you out of it. Please consider revamping the peek function as I've suggested here. It makes too much sense not to do it. :-) It would be the best of both worlds just as we have now with the "Zoom toggle" feature.

8) The new chat box display option is nice I guess, but there are still a few problems with chatting in general. Hopefully they are already on some official list of needed fixes. The items on my list regarding chat problems are below.

a) My weapon still fires off one round when hitting up the chat binds. It's like sticking my finger in an electric socket. :-( I've gone back and done further testing on this. It only happens if you hit either chat bind after having fired with full-auto selected. Set to single shot I can't replicate this bug. Set to full-auto, accessing TeamChat or GlobalChat will cause your weapon to fire off a single round each and every time if you had just fired your weapon prior.

b) When zoomed in with any weapon and hitting either global chat or team chat the zoom blips off, then back on again.

c) When hitting a resupply in MP COOP I can never see any of the chat I'm typing in the chat box until I hit enter. When hosting I often use the "resupply" loadout as an opportunity to make sure everyone is on the same page as to our approach on the next objective. It would sure help if we could see our text on screen as we are actively typing it.

d) I would like to see access to the chat box while one has their tactical map up. 99% of the time I don't have access to the chat box when I'm on my tactical map. Every once in a while the chat box is there for whatever reason. When playing COOP games it's important to be able to actively communicate with your team members while working the tactical map.

e) Since the 1.16 patch I've noticing a strange anamoly when hosting regarding the lower chat window in the pre/post game lobby. Let's say that I've just completed a COOP mission with 3 client players and we've exchanged various chat in the lobby. If I shut the server down and create a new server all of that chat blips back up on the screen in the lobby again after sending my first chat. Very strange. This was not happening prior to the latest patch.

9) I know these next two things weren't on the list of updates for this patch, but I really can't help but take the opportunity to mention them here again. In game controls are what impact my playing experience the most and these two things are sorely missed from GRAW in my opinion.

a) Lack of an "Always Run" option.

I do a ton of running from cover point to cover point over quite long distances at times. Once you know these missions inside and out there's no fun in creeping along when you know there is no threat between where you are and the next hostile area. I find it even more of a drag when playing MP Domination. Everyone is running their silly legs off, including myself through safe zones to assist in turning or neutralizing the next zone in the supply line. Please add an "Always Run" option in the next patch, so I can give my "run" finger a rest. :-( For all that is holy!

b) Lack of a "Shuffle" movement.

This is a Tom Clancy game after all, not to mention the latest in the Ghost Recon series. Without this option there is no way to move slower than a walk which is crucial for these Urban type levels that require so much cornering slowly in and out of cover. It's always been an available option in the Tom Clancy series. I can't be the only one sick of having to tap constantly on my walk bind one nudge at a time to clear around corners and recon. Without the "Shuffle" movement we've also lost the ability to silence our footsteps in close quarters situations. Having a "Shuffle" movement would offer this if implemented as in the prior games. As it stands now in MP Domination for instance, if your the one walking in a close quarters area and an opposing player is standing still you're announcing yourself to them. It just drives me bonkers that I can't "shuffle" in these situations! Please carry on more of the Tom Clancy traditions. The "Shuffle" movement was a big part of that tradition and it needs to be brought back.

*Update*

Second new crash now. This time I was hosting the second of the new coop maps, "Mayday! Mayday!". Crash log is below. It occured just as I was C4'ing the 2nd target in the scrambled zone.

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypelobby.dsf(-1): cant find member: _id in type <void>

The additional notes below are unrelated to the above crash log. Just wanted to share as the below issue is getting more annoying by the day.

When playing the new COOP mission "Contact!", my team was initially unable to get in the helo. I was, but not the client players. Luckily the helo finally appeared to them properly allowing them to get in so we could end the mission. I can't tell you how many times I've had to kill a team member or my whole team at the extraction zone, so that we could end the mission, because not all of us could get in the helo. Nearly half the time someone won't be able to get in the helo because it appears way off the ground to them and won't come down low enough. After spending 45 minutes on a mission with 3 other people online it's very disappointing to not be able to all load up in the helo together and fly off to the next assignment. It really sucks.

Edited by Low Profile

I get this crash every now and then. I restart the game and plays ok until next time. This has only started since patching to v1.16.

Faulting application graw.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module graw.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x0018c073.

Fault bucket 301811693.

MadDog 550watt PSU

MSI K8N NEO2 Platinum v1.8 Bios

Athlon 64 3500+ .90nm/Thermalright XP90

2GB PC3200 Corsair TWINX Platinum(2x1024MB)

ASUS DVD-E616A

NEC DVD R/RW± 3550A

2x74GB Raptors Raid 0

Maxtor 120GB,Seagate 160GB

Promise Ultra133 TX2 IDE Controller

Western Digital 200GB

Blaster X-FI

BFG 7800GS 256MB AGP

Windows XP Pro SP2

Main problem various disconnect issues on multiplayer servers.

either "invalid-cd-key" or "modified-game-files", almost everytime this happens I get back in the server and its empty ie. it dumped everyone.

however if the anti-cheat works, I for one can put up with this...

BA

BUG REPORT:

CLICK PIC FOR FULL SCREEN:

p.s. photoshop was opened after game crash.

system os still running. sys spec: 3dmark06

thanks for feed back on 1.16

Crash in application version grpcrc1.16

Could not load texture IDirect3D9::CreateTexture callfailed.

Direct3D could not allocate sufficient memory to complete the call.

This has happened several times.... over 2 days normally after a map end.

crash1s.jpg

SystemInfo version 3.9

Stylesheet version 3.9

CPU Info

Physical Processors 1

Logical Processors 2

CPU 1/1

AMD Athlon™ 64 FX-60 Dual Core Processor

Manufacturer AMD

Family AMD Athlon™ 64 FX-60 Dual Core Processor

Architecture 64-bit

Internal Clock 2.6 GHz

Internal Clock Maximum 2.6 GHz

External Clock 200.0 MHz

Socket Designation SOCKET 939

Upgrade Socket 939

MultiCore 2 Processor Cores

HyperThreadingTechnology N/A

Capabilities MMX, CMov, RDTSC, 3DNow!, Extended 3DNow!, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, PAE, NX

Version AMD Athlon™ 64 FX-60 Dual Core Processor

Caches

Level 1 64 KB

Level 2 1 MB

Level 3 0 B

DirectX Info

Version 9.0c

Long Version 4.09.00.0904

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DirectDraw

Version 5.03.2600.2180

Primary Device NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX

Cooperative Adapters true

Display Device 1/1

NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX Driver 8.4.2.1

Description NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Total Local Video Memory 512 MB

Total Local Texture Memory 689 MB

AGP Aperture Size 0 B

Driver File nv4_disp.dll

Driver Version 8.4.2.1

Driver Date 3-9-2006

Driver WHQL Certified true

Max Texture Width 4096 px

Max Texture Height 4096 px

Max User Clipping Planes 6

Max Active Hardware Lights 8

Max Texture Blending Stages 8

Fixed Function Textures In Single Pass 8

Vertex Shader Version 3.0

Pixel Shader Version 3.0

Max Vertex Blend Matrices 0

Max Texture Coordinates 8

VGA Memory Clock 0.0 Hz

VGA Core Clock 0.0 Hz

PCI

Name NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX

Vendor ID 0x10de

Device ID 0x0290

SubSystem ID 0x209919f1

Revision ID 0x00a1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bus

Type PCI Express

Revision 1.0

Enabled true

Rate 16

Sideband Addressing Not Supported

Fast Write Not Supported

Texture Formats

32-bit ARGB [8888]

32-bit RGB [888]

16-bit RGB [565]

16-bit RGB [555]

16-bit ARGB [1555]

16-bit ARGB [4444]

8-bit A [8]

8-bit YUV [800]

16-bit AYUV [8800]

FourCC [DXT1]

FourCC [DXT2]

FourCC [DXT3]

FourCC [DXT4]

FourCC [DXT5]

Capabilities

AGP Texturing, Hardware Transform and Lighting, Positional Lights, Subpixel Accurate Rasterizing, Stencil Buffers, Range Fog, Table Fog, Vertex Fog, W-Fog, Specular Gouraud Shading, Anisotropic Filtering, Bilinear Filtering, Point Sampling, Trilinear Filtering, Additive Texture Blending, Dot3 Texture Blending, Multiplicative Texture Blending, Subtractive Texture Blending, Environmental Bump Mapping, Environmental Bump Mapping With Luminance, Cube Mapping, Factor Alpha Blending, Vertex Alpha Blending, Texture Alpha Blending, Texture Clamping, Texture Mirroring, Texture Wrapping, Guard Band Support, Mipmap LOD Bias Adjustment, Projected Textures, Volume Textures, Point Primitive Support, Full-Screen Anti-Aliasing, DXT Compressed Textures, Two Sided Stencil Test, Mipmapped Volume Textures, Mipmapped Cube Textures, Texture Border Color, Spherical Mapping, Automatic Mipmap Generation, Hardware Rasterization, Shading, Transform and Lighting, Scissor Test, Legacy Depth Bias

DirectShow

Version 9.0c

Long Version 4.09.00.0904

Registered DirectShow Filters

.RAM file Parser

AC3 Parser Filter

AC3 Source Filter

AC3Filter

ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder

ACM Wrapper

ASF ACM Handler

ASF DIB Handler

ASF DJPEG Handler

ASF ICM Handler

ASF JPEG Handler

ASF URL Handler

ASF embedded stuff Handler

ASX file Parser

ASX v.2 file Parser

AVI Decompressor

AVI Draw

AVI Splitter

AVI/WAV File Source

BDA Slip De-Framer

Color Space Converter

Creative AC3 Source Filter

Creative CDDA Source Filter

Creative LiveRecording Filter

Creative MLP Source Filter

Creative MP3 Source Filter

Creative NVF Filter

Creative WMA Source Filter

DV Muxer

DV Source Filter

DV Splitter

DV Video Decoder

Decrypt/Tag

Default DirectSound Device

Default MidiOut Device

File Source (Async.)

File Source (Netshow URL)

File Source (URL)

File stream renderer

Indeo audio software

Indeo video 4.4 Decompression Filter

Indeo video 5.10 Decompression Filter

InterVideo Audio Decoder

InterVideo Audio Processor Fx

InterVideo MPEG4 Video Decoder

InterVideo Video Decoder

Internal Script Command Renderer

Line 21 Decoder

Line 21 Decoder 2

MIDI Parser

MJPEG Decompressor

MPEG Audio Decoder

MPEG Layer-3 Decoder

MPEG Video Decoder

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer

MPEG-2 Splitter

MPEG-I Stream Splitter

Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor

Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor

Multi-file Parser

NSC file Parser

NVF Filter

NVVPE

Nero DVD Decoder

Nero DVD Navigator

Nero Digital Audio Decoder

Nero Digital Parser

Nero ES Video Reader

Nero File Source (Async.)

Nero File Source / Splitter

Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder

Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder

Nero QuickTime™ Audio Decoder

Nero QuickTime™ Video Decoder

Nero Splitter

Nero Subpicture Decoder

Nero Vcd Navigator

Nero Video Decoder

Nero Video Decoder HD

Ogg Multiplexer

Ogg Splitter

Overlay Mixer2

QT Decompressor

QuickTime Movie Parser

SAMI (CC) Parser

VBI Surface Allocator

VGA 16 Color Ditherer

Video Port Manager

Video Renderer

Vorbis Decompressor

WM ASF Reader

WM ASF Writer

WMS Filter

WST Decoder

Wave Parser

Windows Media Audio Decoder

Windows Media Multiplexer

Windows Media Update Filter

Windows Media Video Decoder

Windows Media source filter

XML Playlist

XviD MPEG-4 Video Decoder

ffdshow MPEG-4 Video Decoder

DirectSound

Version 5.3.2600.2180

Speaker Configuration Quadraphonic

Primary Device USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX

Sound Device 1/2

Creative USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX Driver

Description USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX

Manufacturer Creative Technology Ltd.

Driver File sbusb.sys

Driver Date 8-19-2004

Max Supported 3D Hardware Sounds 64

HD Audio Support false

EAX Support Supported

PCI

Name Creative USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX

Vendor ID 0x0000

Device ID 0x0000

SubSystem ID 0x00000000

Revision ID 0x0000

Capabilities

Continuous Rate, Primary Buffer with 16-bit Samples, Primary Buffers with 8-bit Samples, Monophonic Primary Buffers, Stereo Primary Buffers, Hardware-mixed Secondary Buffers with 16-bit Samples, Hardware-mixed Secondary Buffers with 8-bit Samples, Hardware-mixed Monophonic Secondary Buffers, Hardware-mixed Stereo Secondary Buffers

Sound Device 2/2

Realtek AC'97 Audio Driver 5.10.0.5900

Description Realtek AC97 Audio

Manufacturer Realtek

Driver File ALCXWDM.SYS

Driver Version 5.10.0.5900

Driver Date 8-19-2005

Max Supported 3D Hardware Sounds 26

HD Audio Support false

EAX Support Supported

PCI

Name Realtek AC'97 Audio

Vendor ID 0x10de

Device ID 0x0059

SubSystem ID 0x812a1043

Revision ID 0x00a2

Capabilities

Continuous Rate, Primary Buffer with 16-bit Samples, Primary Buffers with 8-bit Samples, Monophonic Primary Buffers, Stereo Primary Buffers, Hardware-mixed Secondary Buffers with 16-bit Samples, Hardware-mixed Secondary Buffers with 8-bit Samples, Hardware-mixed Monophonic Secondary Buffers, Hardware-mixed Stereo Secondary Buffers

Memory Info

Total Physical Memory 2.00 GB

Free Physical Memory 1.53 GB

Total Pagefile Memory 3.85 GB

Free Pagefile Memory 3.31 GB

Memory Array 1/1

Max Module Capacity 8 MB

Location System Board

Use System

Supported Speeds -

Supported Types -

Supported Voltages -

Memory Slot 1/4

Installed Enabled Size 1.00 GB

Form Factor DIMM

Frequency 400.0 MHz

Slot DIMM0 [bANK0]

Manufacturer Manufacturer0

Type DDR

Type Details Synchronous

Enabled Size 1.00 GB

Total Bit Width 64 b

Data Bit Width 72 b

Memory Slot 2/4

Installed Enabled Size 1.00 GB

Form Factor DIMM

Frequency 400.0 MHz

Slot DIMM1 [bANK1]

Manufacturer Manufacturer1

Type DDR

Type Details Synchronous

Enabled Size 1.00 GB

Total Bit Width 64 b

Data Bit Width 72 b

Memory Slot 3/4

Installed Enabled Size 0 B

Form Factor DIMM

Frequency 0.0 Hz

Slot DIMM2 [bANK2]

Manufacturer Manufacturer2

Type Details -

Enabled Size 0 B

Total Bit Width 0 b

Data Bit Width 0 b

Memory Slot 4/4

Installed Enabled Size 0 B

Form Factor DIMM

Frequency 0.0 Hz

Slot DIMM3 [bANK3]

Manufacturer Manufacturer3

Type Details -

Enabled Size 0 B

Total Bit Width 0 b

Data Bit Width 0 b

Motherboard Info

Supported Slot Types ISA, PCI, PCI Express

Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.

Model A8N32-SLI-Deluxe

Version Rev 1.xx

BIOS Vendor American Megatrends Inc.

BIOS Version 1205

BIOS Release Date 04/28/2006

BIOS Properties Plug and Play, Flash

AGP

Available Rate 0x00000000

Selected Rate 0x00000000

Aperture Size 0 B

Sideband Addressing -

Fast Write -

PCI Devices

PCI standard host CPU bridge

Manufacturer (Standard system devices)

Location PCI bus 0, device 24, function 0

Location PCI bus 0, device 24, function 1

Location PCI bus 0, device 24, function 2

Location PCI bus 0, device 24, function 3

Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller

Manufacturer Texas Instruments

Location PCI bus 4, device 11, function 0

PCI standard ISA bridge

Location PCI bus 0, device 10, function 0

NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 10, function 1

Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Manufacturer (Standard IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers)

Location PCI bus 0, device 15, function 0

NVIDIA nForce4 Serial ATA RAID Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA Corporation

Location PCI bus 0, device 16, function 0

NVIDIA nForce4 Serial ATA Controller

Location PCI bus 0, device 17, function 0

NVIDIA Network Bus Enumerator

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 19, function 0

Realtek AC'97 Audio

Manufacturer Realtek

Location PCI bus 0, device 13, function 0

Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller

Manufacturer (Standard USB Host Controller)

Location PCI bus 0, device 11, function 0

Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Location PCI bus 0, device 11, function 1

PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Location PCI bus 0, device 18, function 0

Location PCI bus 0, device 22, function 0

Location PCI bus 0, device 23, function 0

nForce4 HyperTransport Bridge

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 9, function 0

nForce Memory Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 0, function 7

nForce Memory Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 0, function 6

NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 6, device 0, function 0

NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 3, device 0, function 0

PCI standard RAM Controller

Location PCI bus 0, device 0, function 0

nForce Memory Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 0, function 3

nForce Memory Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 0, function 4

nForce HyperTransport Bridge

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 0, function 1

Location PCI bus 0, device 4, function 0

Location PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0

Location PCI bus 0, device 3, function 0

nForce Memory Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 0, function 2

nForce Memory Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Location PCI bus 0, device 0, function 5

Marvell Yukon 88E8053 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller

Manufacturer Marvell

Location PCI bus 2, device 0, function 0

AGEIA PhysX PCI Card

Manufacturer AGEIA Technologies, Inc.

Location PCI bus 4, device 7, function 0

Card Slots

PCI Express Slot

Order 1

Designation PCIEX1_16

Type PCI Express

Characteristics 3.3V, Shared, PME Signal

Data Bus Width 32 b

Details In Use, Short

IRQ 0

PCI Express Slot

Order 2

Designation PCIEX2_16

Type PCI Express

Data Bus Width 32 b

Details In Use, Short

IRQ 0

PCI Express Slot

Order 3

Designation PCIEX3_4

Type PCI Express

Data Bus Width 32 b

Details Available, Short

IRQ 0

PCI Slot

Order 4

Designation PCI4

Type PCI

Data Bus Width 32 b

Details Available, Short

IRQ 0

PCI Slot

Order 5

Designation PCI5

Type PCI

Data Bus Width 32 b

Details In Use, Short

IRQ 0

PCI Slot

Order 6

Designation PCI6

Type PCI

Data Bus Width 32 b

Details Available, Short

IRQ 0

System Devices

Name PCI standard host CPU bridge

Name PCI standard ISA bridge

Name NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Name Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Manufacturer (Standard IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers)

Name NVIDIA nForce4 Serial ATA RAID Controller

Name NVIDIA nForce4 Serial ATA Controller

Name NVIDIA Network Bus Enumerator

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Name Realtek AC'97 Audio

Manufacturer Realtek

Name Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller

Name Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Name PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Name nForce4 HyperTransport Bridge

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Name nForce Memory Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Name PCI standard RAM Controller

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Name nForce HyperTransport Bridge

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Manufacturer NVIDIA

Manufacturer NVIDIA

USB Devices

Description USB Root Hub

Driver Date 7-1-2001

Driver Version 5.1.2600.2180

Device Class Universal Serial Bus Controller

Description USB Root Hub

Driver Date 7-1-2001

Driver Version 5.1.2600.2180

Description USB Composite Device

Driver Date 7-1-2001

Driver Version 5.1.2600.0

Description Creative USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX

Driver Date 8-19-2004

Device Class Sound, Video or Game Controller

Description USB Mass Storage Device

Driver Date 7-1-2001

Description Generic USB Hub

Driver Date 7-1-2001

Description Generic USB Hub

Driver Date 7-1-2001

Description Serial On USB Port

Driver Date 8-26-2002

Driver Version 2.60.826.2

Device Class Port (COM/LPT)

FireWire Devices

Description 1394 Net Adapter

Driver Date 7-1-2001

Driver Version 5.1.2535.0

Device Class Network Adapter

Monitor Info

Monitor 1/2

Name Default Monitor

Manufacturer (Standard monitor types)

Max Width 0 px

Max Height 0 px

Monitor 2/2

Name Plug and Play Monitor

Manufacturer (Standard monitor types)

Max Width 1600 px

Max Height 1200 px

Operating System Info

Name Microsoft Windows XP

Version 5.1.2600

PlatformId 2

Service Pack Service Pack 2 (v2.0)

Suite 256

Product Type 1

Media Center false

Windows Environment 32-bit

Locale GB

Desktop Width 1920 px

Desktop Height 1200 px

Desktop BPP 32 b

Internet Explorer Version 62900.2180

DEP

Hardware Support true

Applications Protected true

Drivers Protected true

User Option On for essential Windows programs and services only

Open Processes

Name PID Memory Usage

3DMark06.exe 6036 14 MB

alg.exe 2624 224 KB

AluSchedulerSvc.exe 1348 464 KB

AnyDVD.exe 3416 876 KB

awhost32.exe 1388 764 KB

CCAPP.EXE 3212 18 MB

CCEVTMGR.EXE 876 6 MB

CCPROXY.EXE 976 8 MB

CCSETMGR.EXE 1884 3 MB

csrss.exe 1148 2 MB

CTDVDDET.exe 3840 636 KB

ctfmon.exe 4008 880 KB

CTSVCCDA.EXE 1492 88 KB

CTSysVol.exe 3884 1 MB

DUMeter.exe 3304 3 MB

E_S4I2F1.EXE 3368 680 KB

explorer.exe 820 16 MB

IEXPLORE.EXE 1368 22 MB

IEXPLORE.EXE 6116 18 MB

IEXPLORE.EXE 5468 5 MB

jusched.exe 3020 108 KB

lsass.exe 1232 1 MB

msnmsgr.exe 4088 2 MB

MsPMSPSv.exe 2112 108 KB

NAVAPSVC.EXE 1736 180 KB

NSCSRVCE.EXE 3284 1 MB

nSvcAppFlt.exe 2156 3 MB

nSvcIp.exe 1972 11 MB

nSvcLog.exe 456 576 KB

nTrayFw.exe 2964 692 KB

nvraidservice.exe 2840 512 KB

nvsvc32.exe 508 336 KB

PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe 720 188 KB

PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe 768 444 KB

qttask.exe 3800 452 KB

rapimgr.exe 536 576 KB

realsched.exe 3512 160 KB

rundll32.exe 3904 688 KB

rundll32.exe 3924 532 KB

services.exe 1220 3 MB

Skype.exe 548 11 MB

smss.exe 1076 64 KB

SNDSrvc.exe 988 2 MB

SOUNDMAN.EXE 3968 448 KB

SPBBCSvc.exe 1064 2 MB

spoolsv.exe 1784 2 MB

svchost.exe 1392 2 MB

svchost.exe 1452 4 MB

svchost.exe 1624 12 MB

svchost.exe 1712 1 MB

svchost.exe 1816 1 MB

svchost.exe 3976 312 KB

svchost.exe 364 1 MB

symlcsvc.exe 1516 204 KB

System 4 40 KB

System Idle Process 0 28 KB

TeamSpeak.exe 2568 7 MB

TrayIcon.exe 3784 452 KB

unsecapp.exe 280 192 KB

wcescomm.exe 344 556 KB

wdfmgr.exe 2056 104 KB

winlogon.exe 1172 1 MB

wmiprvse.exe 1312 7 MB

wmiprvse.exe 5972 6 MB

Open Applications

1.16 and Coop issues - Ghost Recon.net Forums - Microsoft Internet Explorer

3DMark06

DU Meter

Ghost Recon.net Forums -> Replying in GRAW ADD ON PACK AND UPDATE 1.16 - Microsoft Internet Explorer

TeamSpeak 2

viiiper - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting - Microsoft Internet Explorer

Logical Drives

Letter Label Type Capacity Available

A: Floppy 0 B 0 B

D: Raptor3-installs Hard Disk 139.73 GB 116.49 GB

E: WD400-FTP Hard Disk 372.61 GB 140.88 GB

F: Maxtor120-Downloads Hard Disk 114.49 GB 97.57 GB

G: PCA_12 CD-ROM 396 MB 0 B

I: Raid-0 Hard Disk 279.46 GB 263.51 GB

J: WD 120 Hard Disk 111.79 GB 104.77 GB

L: GRAW CD-ROM 2.49 GB 0 B

M: xp service packs CD-ROM 477 MB 0 B

R: Floppy 0 B 0 B

S: Floppy 0 B 0 B

T: Floppy 0 B 0 B

U: Floppy 0 B 0 B

---EOF---

either "invalid-cd-key" or "modified-game-files", almost everytime this happens I get back in the server and its empty ie. it dumped everyone.

Confirmed however it didn't kick everyone on our server, about half of them, me included. I have 2 cd's as i bought a 2nd for the server and both have valid keys, and run the game off the cd

Confirmed however it didn't kick everyone on our server, about half of them, me included. I have 2 cd's as i bought a 2nd for the server and both have valid keys, and run the game off the cd

After installing 1.16 patch I recieve the error message

"CD key was rejected"

between map switches

then I'm kicked from the server

It occurs almost persistently between map switches, and I have to rejoin all the time...

BA

same here

BA

same here

Same, Same.

Some times it dumps half the people in the sever.

Slow

Edited by Slow

i've same problem: "modified-game files" with many servers...

there's a fix?

I've experienced the same problems as well. The only way I could join servers was go in and remove my Local folder out of GRAW. I tried joining and it worked like a charm. When I updated, it automatically wrote over the existing Multicam skin by DiGiTALLY-TC which bummed me out. I was afraid to try reinstalling it due to file scanning when entering a server. DM was pretty neat at first but then became quite frustrating with everyone spawning so close to each other. Even 10 people seemed as if it were too much to handle. Hopefully GRIN will make some changes to that aspect of the game.

I've had two issues

1 the game starts up, black screen, but behind that a notification from my firewall, I can't see it so I couldn't click the allow button, trial and error (pushing the windows button/ctr alt del) after a couple of times i could fix it

2 I got a bug during gameplay The mission Quarterback after I found the dead team I went and sniped my way down to my new waypoint but during tha I got a message that something could not be rendered (havent got the textfile here, will post that later after a couple more attemts to get beyond that point)

Online haven't tried yet..... that day will come after I finish SP a couple of times (dont want to get shot immediately :P .....)

still "neverending" blackscreen after loadingscreen when joining coop-game or mapchange in dominationmode!!!

only "esc" and back to mainmenu works!!!

after that connection to same dominationserver is not possible!

firewall and portforwarding checked! o.k.!

found one server that works for mapchange in dominationmode! (servername:"german ghosts")

others don't work!

today i will test official ubiservers! (are there any official dominationservers???)

yesterday the ubiservers were on v1.10 :)

that's my only problem with this game (since release) and i love it more and more but:

don't show users a black screen, show them what is happening even if it's highly technical!

if the blackscreens are a serverproblem, catch the error and give some response like "server is too busy" or something else...

thanx in advance and thanx for a really great, great game :thumbsup:

Crash bug in ready for bear, only happens with the 1.16 patch, if i uninstall the patch i can play through the mission. I uninstalled the game reinstalled game and patch and still got the crash, the crash happened several times in the same place. I get the following text when it crashes:

data\lib\units\ai\soldier\scontrollogics.dsf(-1): cant find member: damage_data in type <Unit>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\managers\aihivebrain.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission06\mission06.dsf(0)

this happens between checkpoint nine and the mission end on the level "ready for bear". After gaining control of the two tanks and sending them out to kill the first tank, to the NW if I remember right. After killing that tank and starting to move the tanks towards the tank north of that spot the game crashes, each time it crashed I was either in the tac screen or it crashed when I tried to exit the tac screen.

It seems to have something to do with enemy AI. Whats happened at and around the crash time is an enemy tank to the east leaves through the tunnel you enter the area through, also the friendly tanks are usually firing on people in the guard towers in the area, I'm in the tac screen ordering one tank around the western route to flank the northern tank. Thats when the crash happens.

Some graphic bug in wepon selection screen.

9806b6e5e0b5a2f0m.jpg

It's funny, that graphic bug is exactly what a new, empty map looks like in the map editor. Although without the gun floating there obviously.