GR:AW Collector's Edition?

Anyone know what's going to be included with this? I just pre-ordered it from EB (Didn't know there was a CE of GR:AW....).  :huh:

A link would be good, I couldn't find it....

I don't think there is a link, I went to pre order and the guy was all "Normal or Collector's Edition" and I just stood there like this = :blink: . ".....collectors....?".

Only dvd

In North-America they are still stuck with CD-ROM games.

Most big titles come out on both CD and DVD here in the USA, with the DVD versions usually being a few dollars more expensive. However, most games are, as you said, CD-only.

Most big titles come out on both CD and DVD here in the USA, with the DVD versions usually being a few dollars more expensive.  However, most games are, as you said, CD-only.

Let me know if you ever see Lockdown on DVD Stateside. I haven't seen it yet.

I was fortunate to get a DVD version of BF2 - only available around my area in limited supply when it first released. Only seen CD versions since :(

In Europe 99% of the games released are DVD-ROM, however in North-America they are still stuck with CD-ROM games.

Go figure...

Considering half the nation thinks a CD drawer is a cup holder it will take time to get all of us on the same page. Unfortunately, with Part of Florida still having trouble with a voting booth, I ain't holding my breath.

You get a DS concept art poster and a Bo Andersson autographed can of Coke Classic.

###### Logos.....you've let the cat out' tha bag now. :rolleyes:

I've got fifty palet loads coming to my house and I've no idea how I'm going to knock out all of this work. Ubi are just soooo demanding!!!

DS