Can we play an MP game with GRIN ?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt mind being considered (whatever way its worked out), I think its just great this is becoming a reality even without playing directly in it.

That picture is a bad comparison of what we would be like ... complete Dorito munching stoners :blink: hahahaha ... more like this wil represent:

rambo.jpg

Edited by calius

I wouldnt mind being considered (whatever way its worked out), I think its just great this is becoming a reality even without playing directly in it.

That picture is a bad comparison of what we would be like ... complete Dorito munching stoners  :blink:  hahahaha ...  more like this wil represent:

rambo.jpg

This is BO "AFTER" the bong. gives himself a few scratches on his chest, packs doritos in pants and wields toy guns...lol

That is some funny stuff, HACK!!!!

But let's keep the Bo-goodness photoshopping to the GDC thread ... I don't want to start annoying the mods. At least not too much.

Bo, I would sign up for the competition so you can serve me a good ass whupping with your right hand because war is cruel ... but I am still stuck on dial-up :( If you'd like, I can play you one on one or one on GRIN so you can serve me on a platter for revenge ... it's the least I can do for you being such a good sport :)

all taunting aside, for now....I'd love to see a US army infantry squad enter the competition, and just assume the roles they already have. I be they'd be unbeatable. That a trained team- or anyone, can take on GRIN the developer and actually have a chance of winning speaks volumes for the realness of the game.

"GRAAAAAAAW .... Full ..... Metal ........ Jaaacket ......." (followed by a dribbled freaky snigger and wierdo stare)

Or when he's playing GRAW against us he'll be chanting :-

"This is my right arm, this is my gun, this is for Beating, this is for fun".

I'd love to see a US army infantry squad enter the competition, and just assume the roles they already have.  I be they'd be unbeatable. 

I don't know if they'd necessarily be 'unbeatable' ... but it would sure be a good test of the tactics available in the game. Given that theres a lot of military on here, I wouldn't be surprised if a good amount of the 'enlistees' are in fact military or ex military.