Tom Clancy Passes

Parabellum

Big news! From insurance broker to respected novelist. If it wasn't for Tom Clancy, this website wouldn't have been created. Neither would scores of others like it. The original Rainbow 6 was a bench mark triple 'A' title and has been a huge influence on the FPS genre.

Well done everyone past and present for contributing to this website.

Long live the original Ghost Recon.

BBC News

BBC Obituary

DS

I read Without Remorse and was hooked. I played the Rainbow Warriors and couldn't stop...Clancy's place in the second half of my life was much like Clint Eastwood's in the first half.

The entertainment and adventure he helped create will live forever, the man more than earned my admiration, and will be sorely missed.

RIP Mr.Clancy, Godspeed

=GRAWBOT=

Edited by xch3no2

Wow I didnt see this here ..I owe most of my online gaming life to this man ..I would have never had countless of hours on online game play ina any game ...Rainbow six Ghost recon will always be amongst my favorite games...Ghost Recon is still my favorite game and is still the default game of the ECO Clan since 2001 -2002 when the game came out ...I joined the ranks of the eco clan in 2006..although I played Ghost recon since it cam out..Along with the many books he wrote ..My hat and the hats of all the members from the ECO clan give a moment of silence and a full military salute to Mr Tom Clancy . Thank you so mutch for the wonderfull books and the hours of fun game play..that this person has done ...Hooah !