Patch 1.05 Released

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else encountering a language problem with the patch? I heard that for quite a few people in the german forums, the ingame language settings are messed up. So one time you start the game, you hear your Team talking in English, the next time in German etc.

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

Erm... the language files are overriding through the local folders. So the only way they would have another language is if they have assigned another language in their context.xml file. Which would happen if they run a mod in a local folder for example, which doesn't contain all their language files copied over the mod itself. Which also could lead to conflicts.

Erm... the language files are overriding through the local folders. So the only way they would have another language is if they have assigned another language in their conext.xml file. Which would happen if they run a mod in a local folder for example, which doesn't contain all their language files copied over the mod itself. Which also could lead to conflicts.

Ah, makes sense. I'm gonna relay that to them. :)

So basically all they need to do in order to fix this would be to correct their language setting in the context.xml or copy their language files over to the mod (if they're running one), right Wolfsong? :)

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

Well this blows, here we go again. I swear to god i'm certain the PC version is the best possible one it can be but the follow thru is non existant. It is only when you compare the 360 version to this one do you realize all the flaws in this one. I love the maps and the mission design so much better on the PC but you guys shot yourselves in the foot on loading issues and interface problems and the fact you cant change certain options on campaign. Its like GRAW :PC all over again. I own this game I paid money for it and here it is still sitting on the shelf.

I bought the 360 version and downloaded the free map packs for it and have been playing that ever since. GRAW1 and 2 for PC should be token out of the company of the original and the r6 series. They(graw) are brilliance without refinement which means their not worth the time. It looks like holding your breathe for patches is a joke to them. Still cant play mission 12 in campaign mode on a lan(server timeout bug). You sure you guys didnt work on FlashPoint? The similarities on borderline greatness are quite striking.

So when's 1.06 comin' out?

ROFL, I kill myself. ;)

I think that is wolfsong's mod ;)

but maybe a 1.05.5 is due for some minor script fixes such and the GL's in single player (them getting 1)

Iron trees in crashsite still there

a few iron elephant ear plants in the cut

rate of fire bug on primary when server is a little lagged or overloaded.

Just curious if it's just me or not but once I install this patch, I only have one grenade on my grenade launcher instead of 4.

Same here, only 1 grenade in GL.

Hmm... that was supposed to only affect MP as far as I know. SP should still have more rounds. I'll take a look at it...

As a temporary work-around to correct the loadout you can extract the \data\sb_templates\sb_weapon_data.xml

and edit the following variables...

<var name="gl_clip" type="number" default="0"/>

<var name="spare_gl_clips" type="number" default="0"/>

from 0 to 4.

Then include the file in...

*\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2\Local\english\sb_templates

Still cant play mission 12 in campaign mode on a lan(server timeout bug).

So you have 12 missions in the campaign, huh? Cool.

People are all raising valid issues with the gameplay and the only response that comes back from you, a representative of GRIN, is to throw an off the cuff remark to someone who made an error on the number of stock missions that come with the game???

Weak!

Spend some time trying to help people that spent good money keeping you employed. Tell us you're listening and that something is going to be done to solve the new issues and were created in the most recent patch. Do something more constructive! This is the only method we have to gain support for a product that's still available for purchase today on the shelves.

On a side note I'm not speaking just for myself. I'm speaking for the 7 clan members that play on my server who are all experiencing the same issues. I'm sure I'm also speaking for quite a few other people that are struggling to get this game to work somewhat stable on their systems as well. Let me know otherwise guys.

Edited by Vector1

Still cant play mission 12 in campaign mode on a lan(server timeout bug).

So you have 12 missions in the campaign, huh? Cool.

People are all raising valid issues with the gameplay and the only response that comes back from you, a representative of GRIN, is to throw an off the cuff remark to someone who made an error on the number of stock missions that come with the game???

Weak!

Spend some time trying to help people that spent good money keeping you employed. Tell us you're listening and that something is going to be done to solve the new issues and were created in the most recent patch. Do something more constructive! This is the only method we have to gain support for a product that's still available for purchase today on the shelves.

On a side note I'm not speaking just for myself. I'm speaking for the 7 clan members that play on my server who are all experiencing the same issues. I'm sure I'm also speaking for quite a few other people that are struggling to get this game to work somewhat stable on their systems as well. Let me know otherwise guys.

Check out the modding section. Wolfsong Helps WAY more then you think ;)

Oh and check other GRAW tech threads like this one... http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49164

His comment i do believe is so the guy will post the correct mission # as i am assuming there is no mission 12 in the campaign.