Patch 1.05 Released

Colin

People are all raising valid issues with the gameplay and the only response that comes back from you, a representative of GRIN, is to throw an off the cuff remark to someone who made an error on the number of stock missions that come with the game???

Weak!

The guy is the only technical support still offered for the game- HE ALONE REPRESENTS ALL THE SUPPORT GRAW2 GETS ANYMORE- and you ignore that to bash him over what amounts to nothing more than a playful prod.

I do hope your 'weak!' comment actually missed the mirror in order to end up in this thread, because GRIN_Wolfsong is the man around here- he's EARNED our respect.

On the other hand, WHO ARE YOU again?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would like to solve many of the issues posted, I'm still on the graphics side, not on gameplay or engine coding. So most of the issues are not in my area of knowledge to to something about.

We know mate, sometimes people make comments without really knowing the real issue, I know you will take such things as a pinch of salt.

Vector it is really best if you check before slamming some one especially there posts.

As much as I would like to solve many of the issues posted, I'm still on the graphics side, not on gameplay or engine coding. So most of the issues are not in my area of knowledge to do something about.

Apologies Wolfsong.

My frustration at the patch got the better of me. Although my venting was directed at you it should have been towards the poor official support the game has overall on the PC. You do help people quite a lot as people have mentioned in this thread and from what I've seen in other posts.

Is there any official news from Grin/Ubisoft relating to resolving the instability issues that the 1.05 patch introduced?

Again, please accept my apology as I recognize that you don't have control over what the company decides to do to support a game that has had such great potential.

V

As much as I would like to solve many of the issues posted, I'm still on the graphics side, not on gameplay or engine coding. So most of the issues are not in my area of knowledge to do something about.

Apologies Wolfsong.

My frustration at the patch got the better of me. Although my venting was directed at you it should have been towards the poor official support the game has overall on the PC. You do help people quite a lot as people have mentioned in this thread and from what I've seen in other posts.

Is there any official news from Grin/Ubisoft relating to resolving the instability issues that the 1.05 patch introduced?

Again, please accept my apology as I recognize that you don't have control over what the company decides to do to support a game that has had such great potential.

V

As per this post... this is all we got.

"If you mean GRAW 3, there is nothing in development. If you mean another patch, maps, etc. we are looking into it"

Here is the link to a UBI rep answering this question.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...071&st=146#