You are crazy, guys and girls!

Back to work, Wiking!

You should all get back to work and quit your bickering.....

Trust me, you don't want them working on any type of code or programming right now. You may end up with something a bit tipsy. :lol:

Thanks for putting up more servers, but (and I know Bo will hate me even more for harping on it again) if you had just included the tools for us to host this wouldn't be an issue. Although I guess it's a "good" issue for you guys if you want to look at it in a half-empty/half-full kind of way.

Thanks for putting up more servers, but (and I know Bo will hate me even more for harping on it again) if you had just included the tools for us to host this wouldn't be an issue. Although I guess it's a "good" issue for you guys if you want to look at it in a half-empty/half-full kind of way.

We understand your point of view. But unfortune this is the way it is now. We try to host as many servers for you as possible. When the game is release the dedicated will be avaiable for you. And you know we will support you as much as possible. You got my msn if needed. :thumbsup:

Mattias Wiking

Multiplayer programmer

Back to work, Wiking!

You should all get back to work and quit your bickering.....

Trust me, you don't want them working on any type of code or programming right now. You may end up with something a bit tipsy. :lol:

Good point. I did notice it is late Friday night over there. Why are they even at their computers??

Unless they are playing.

:D

We understand your point of view. But unfortune this is the way it is now. We try to host as many servers for you as possible. When the game is release the dedicated will be avaiable for you. And you know we will support you as much as possible. You got my msn if needed. :thumbsup:

Mattias Wiking

Multiplayer programmer

Oh I know and I really appreciate it. I just want my cake and to eat it too! ;)

The demo for GRAW 1 was SP so it's hard to compare the two in terms of popularity. I know me and a few teammates had a hard time finding a good server that wasn't full. The ones that were empty we would get discnonnected from (non dedi). So thanks for putting up more servers GRIN.

Yeah I'm about to have some Apocalypto style garb on soon. I'll just have loin cloths covering me. Nah down to shorts and t-shirt cause my A/C's down and my computer makes my room the hottest. 90 degree weather don't help either. But you GRIN guys and gals are the best. We make all these demands and you supply us with more servers. You are an all-star crew and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the fans when I say I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work GRIN.

Grin, are you guys going to be playing on them all weekend or no? Because it would be cool to play against you all every now and then :)

Of course!

Someone will have to show you guys how it's properly done ;)

:rolleyes: GRin v BDA ... ;) mincemeat time

Of course!

Someone will have to show you guys how it's properly done ;)

Maybe you should let DrHanke in on your secret to success. ;)

(Screenshots taken from the beta)

link to image

link to image

link to image

link to image

MODERATOR EDIT: Large images changed to links per forum rules.

Edited by ZJJ