"Open" GRAW 2 Beta (2nd wave) thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that just like the first "apply for a key" beta that Fileplanet held, I'll be disqualified from this one again. Why? They messed up on the hardware requirements for the second time in a row.

I've got a Radeon X1950 video card. That forced me to choose "Other/Don't Know" as my video setup. That should kick me from the queue.

I can calm down now. atleast this seems like a fair chance to get to beta test. Hope it works.

-IamJAFO

I also caught this:

Finally, remember that entering the beta program requires you to not share any information, screenshot and/or video of the beta version externally "as per the Non Disclosure Agreement".
Edited by IamJAFO

at a website called "vovici". but hey it's a chance to get in on the action.

-IamJAFO

I submitted my info for this one. I just got a new computer this week so it will be nice if I get a key.

For my gamespy and ubi login it's just my email address, is that all they were looking for in those fields?

at a website called "vovici". but hey it's a chance to get in on the action.

-IamJAFO

I submitted my info for this one. I just got a new computer this week so it will be nice if I get a key.

For my gamespy and ubi login it's just my email address, is that all they were looking for in those fields?

I think it's a unique username for ubi.com and gamespy both :hmm:

Edited by IamJAFO

Lets see if I can get a key this time. Werent around last time. I also put other/dont know on videocard since I have a 8800GTS...

I AM however, a bit alarmed at the low spec graphic cards listed on that site. but maybe those specs will work with GRAW2? anyhow if it's posted on the ubisoft site, then it must be legit in my eyes

-IamJAFO

Sorry guys, IamJAFO was my alter ego. I had to run him out of town :o=

-Papa6

You should go find the goodbye post you made and append an "I'm back, geez I missed you guys!!" post. :thumbsup:

I need to ask ROCKY any ETA tomorrow when the beta GRAW2 keys and the download are available? ;) maybe not though

-Papa6

If we haven't heard anything by now..

maybe we didn't get in. It's 11am here and the business day is either over or just about to be in Europe. I'm not upset really. atleast I got a fair chance to apply and hope. ;)

:cheers: here's to hoping for a demo in the near future.

[Edit: Merged into existing thread]

Edited by Pave Low