Will GRIN produce Expansion packs for GRAW?

You guys fail to realize that these are Multiplayer packs, aimed to increase the replay value of Multiplayer modes. Which is why they are focusing on playable modes and maps rather than fixing bugs. Because a "patch" means to patch something up, whilst these packs are adding things on.

It would be foolish for GRIN to stop development of any futures patches, however I do believe this to be the last multiplayer pack, and that it will be the final changes we see in it's entirety aside from 3rd party / community development such as Mods. If I remember correctly Original GR wasn't so hot in multiplayer until everyone started modding and making things interesting.

P.S. Don't forget that SDK with the next patch or with this MP pack GRIN.. :)

Oh well done, you're absolutely right - they're addons..lmfao.

At least thats what they told you, and you fell for it.

I mean how were they gonna advertise it?

"AND NOW UBISOFT AND GRIN BRING YOU THESE FREE PATCHES TO BRING THE GAME SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO WHERE THE [Ghost Recon] WAS, AND ALSO TO TRY AND REMOVE THE MULTITUDE OF BUGS THAT WERE SHIPPED WITH THE RELEASE. AND ITS ALL FREE!! BUT WE WON'T CALL THEM PATCHES, WE'LL TELL YOU THEY'RE...WAIT FOR IT....ADD-ONS!!!! SO NOW YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GOT SUMTHIN.....FOR NOTHIN!!!!

YES, THATS RIGHT FOLKS, WE DIDNT BOTHER TO PUT ALL THE BASIC STUFF IN THE INITIAL RELASE SO WE'RE GIVING IT TO YOU OVER 6 MONTHS!! LUCKY YOU!

BUT WE KNOW THAT IT WON'T COME CLOSE TO [GR], SO NOW WE'RE ALSO GONNA TELL YOU THAT ITS NOT MEANT TO BE ANYTHING LIKE [GR]...IT STANDS ON ITS OWN!!

Thats how they could have sold it to you , but I don't think you would have liked it as much.

'nuff said.

Being derogatory is pointless... Being negative and disrespectful only begets the same towards you.

Sometimes I wish I could reach through this monitor to not only slap some common sense into people, but also some common courtesy and respect.

I forsee a lock and chain on this thread very soon... There are some truly unwarranted, disrespectul treatment of others only for the sole purpose of getting 15 seconds of fame.

It is truly pathetic behaviour to demoralize something that YOU obviously dislike to the point of being hypocritical and mind numbling moronic and stupid behaviour.

It's posts like these that have no other sole purpose but to incite flaming and forum wars. Some people are engaging the wrong part of the cerebral cortex.

Some people just need to truly think things out before they actually put their words down before they make a true fool out of themselves.

Truly, if you dislike this game so much, then you definitely need to go find another game that suits your specfic requirements because this game evidently in your mind just doesn't cut it.

So, that begs the question of why are you still here? Is it to create a forum war? Pit this community against each other? Destroy the only community that has brought us all together? What is your true purpose in posting such derogatory, negative and descructive posts?

My GOD! What has this world come to that people show the utmost disrespect for one another?

It's to the point of HATE anymore... I am truly disappointed in the way people are acting lately... You know who you are... I'm not going to sit here and point fingers at individuals... So, here I am standing up to you in the only terms you know and understand... I'm sure your parents taught you right from wrong and to respect each other... So, just because this is a forum, and you have your right to express your opinion, doesn't give you the right to disrespect this community, nor does it give you the right to treat others poorly.

So, why are you still here if you dislike the game so much? Just leave... Because the only thing you are doing is driving a bigger wedge between people, instead of the line being drawn in sand, you're putting it in stone. Stop before you destroy something and regret it.

:rant: I know that I am, but if I don't say it, others may not say it as nicely as I have.

weekender_soap_box_lead_203x152.jpg

Sorry Angel, couldn't resist :)

to quote our dear David Brent "dont ask me no questions and ill tell you no lies"

We cant really comment on this.damnit! I just did.doh!

What forms of briber.....er, payment do you accept to open up, so to speak?

Edited by Nutlink

another constructive post by Flash..gj

unfortunately as usual, way off the mark.

stick to reading the Forums, cos you lack posting skills.

just out of interest Flash, if I did haoppen to work at Macca's, would that make you or anyone else superior to me?

by the sounds of it, you think it would.

you know what I love about you Flash, you're still bitter at being shafted as Leader of a Clan and noone wanted you back as Leader...lol.

You need to get over it...that was almost 3 years ago.....better luck with the next clan.

As far as this Thread that I started goes, I was merely looking for answers to determine the future of GRAW not to create a storm. All I've heard is speculation from players and nothing from GRIN. Im not interested in speculation, just official statements which Im not going to get so close the thread.

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd

weekender_soap_box_lead_203x152.jpg

Sorry Angel, couldn't resist :)

:rofl: Nailed it!

But in response to LightSpeeds question on Expansion Packs - who would buy one?

After all thats happened so far with AW I certainly wouldn't.

as soon as i had the $ i would and i know alot of people that would 2

another constructive post by Flash..gj

unfortunately as usual, way off the mark.

stick to reading the Forums, cos you lack posting skills.

just out of interest Flash, if I did haoppen to work at Macca's, would that make you or anyone else superior to me?

by the sounds of it, you think it would.

you know what I love about you Flash, you're still bitter at being shafted as Leader of a Clan and noone wanted you back as Leader...lol.

You need to get over it...that was almost 3 years ago.....better luck with the next clan.

As far as this Thread that I started goes, I was merely looking for answers to determine the future of GRAW not to create a storm. All I've heard is speculation from players and nothing from GRIN. Im not interested in speculation, just official statements which Im not going to get so close the thread.

KRP_56 had a good point back on the first page. Expansions, etc. are gauranteed by money. Pure and simple bro. We can go into the semantics of capatalism, but the point is, Ubisoft won't (or GRIN) won't feel they should waste the time and money to fund/do another expansion pack. Pretty much, in a sense, Ubisoft has GRIN by the cojones (that is speculation BTW, so sue me). No popularity, no funding, and that's it. If GRAW PC was as successful as [GR], then we'd see some more expansion packs and other stuff. The market drives the industry, so it all boils down to simple economics. Now given the problems with GRAW, sure it's going to take a bit to shake off the bad image it has. Okay cool, once people start seeing better improvements and actually alot of the bugs are taken care of, and more people make "Damn GRIN, about time, this game is great!!!!" posts, then we'll hopefully see more.

OK, so I think GRIN has had time enough to answer these simple questions. The fact they haven't....nuff said IMO.

Ok for the LAST time - EVER.

GRIN is a DEVELOPER (we make games)

GRIN is NOT a PUBLISHER (that distributes, markets AND ANNOUNCES GAMES)

Well I tried..............

OK, so I think GRIN has had time enough to answer these simple questions. The fact they haven't....nuff said IMO.

Don't sweat it some have a lower Intelligence quotient than the reast and it takes around 17 years for something to sink in !! Knock knock ...anyone at home ... echoooo echoooo I think you catch the drift

viii

We cant really comment on this.

Question asked and answered.

Although the trash in the middle wasn't called for. :angry:

Thread closed.