weird trees

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wheel issue is a whole diffrent ballgame than the trees, thats an actual BUG!:) hmm, I know there was a good reason as to why that never got fixed, cant remember it now tho, ill check it out tomorrow..uhhmm..*scratches head*

and ruggbutt, my dad is stronger than your dad!:D (hehe sorry, I just had to, no flame intended)

Sometimes i think that if there were a bug in GRAW which would make your gun look like teady bear when you reloading, still there would be lots of ppl in this forum who would say " its fine with me i like teady bears", " maybe this teady bear i a bit crapy but the game is great anyways !! " or " You are looking at your enemy not at your weapon when you are shoting !! stop looking for faults !! game rox !! ".

Edited by Joseph_Q

Sometimes i think that if there were a bug in GRAW which would make your gun look like teady bear when you reloading, still there would be lots of ppl in this forum who would say " its fine with me i like teady bears", " maybe this teady bear i a bit crapy but the game is great anyways !! " or " You are looking at your enemy not at your weapon when you are shoting !! stop looking for faults !! game rox !! ".

hey its easy to get overzealous about something you like, but then again its easy to get the other way around when you are disapointed too, so you do have _a_ point with your original post but I in my personal opinion, I think games are are always bigger than the sum of their parts and therefore picking out oddities like the trees for example, might seem a bit unfair and thats why some people will say that you shouldnt look at it beacuse its just one party of many that builds up a game! and this doesnt go just for graw, but for just about any game I have played.

still not saying that the trees or graw in whole is _perfect_ but Im very proud of it and I think it deserves alot better than to be picked apart like that :)

LOL. My dad has a 26 y/o Polish girlfriend. She's hot. His wife isn't happy about it.

Neener neener!!!! :grin1:

HEY, I had one of those once. Now I call her my ex-wife and the mother of my only unfortunate offspring...

Polska is cool...

BACK ON TOPIC- I like the trees in this game. :P

U know I noticed the same thing the trees looked weird while I was camping one day.. but I figured out how to fix that... i simply shot a few rounds into the tree ( it started looking good after a case of coors light) and then got as close as I could cus i had to ######, then I hug'd it cus I was so happy just to have a tree to ###### on :whistle: Woooo doggie! :stupid:

Edited by Ikillintel

LOL. My dad has a 26 y/o Polish girlfriend. She's hot. His wife isn't happy about it.

Neener neener!!!! :grin1:

HEY, I had one of those once. Now I call her my ex-wife and the mother of my only unfortunate offspring...

Polska is cool...

Hehe, I'm in London now and need to say that my level of tolerance for womens is getting lower and lower. Definitely Poland is cool (only when it goes to girls ;) ).

But in games my tolerance is settled very high. It realy makes me laugh when so graphicaly advanced game have such a defect. Where my 400 pounds went :P?

Edited by Anarchy

Personally, I'd rather have a slightly worse looking trees than having amazing foliage and 15fps.

The problem is that lots of ppl has 15 fps even with this "funny looking" trees. One of the main GRAW problem is its engine, i have a feeling it doesnt handle large open areas to well. The crapy distant textures are another proof.

Joseph_Q

Sorry bro but you are wrong talking about GRAW's engine, just look at the ground or wall textures, have you seen that before in any other game, look at the map size, detailed physx, HDR, dynamic shadows, normal and paralax maps on every object.

Im not talking about linear game like Doom or Fear, im talking about open map games like GRAW.

So i think graphics in this game is one of the most impressive i ever see so far, im not kidding.:)

P.S Thanks for the listening:), and very sorry for my horrible english.

Joseph_Q

Sorry bro but you are wrong talking about GRAW's engine, just look at the ground or wall textures, have you seen that before in any other game, look at the map size, detailed physx, HDR, dynamic shadows, normal and paralax maps on every object.

Im not talking about linear game like Doom or Fear, im talking about open map games like GRAW.

So i think graphics in this game is one of the most impressive i ever see so far, im not kidding.:)

P.S Thanks for the listening:), and very sorry for my horrible english.

the physics are far from detailed. no flight time, no bullet drop.

The problem is that lots of ppl has 15 fps even with this "funny looking" trees.

Get a new system. Get a high-end videocard. I'm currently running this thing at 1680x1050(widescreen) with high textures and VERY high framerates, and it's absolutely beautiful -- the trees, the ground, the walls, the sky, everything. The game LOOKS great, not that I care one bit that it's pretty, though, because I'm not pausing in the middle of TDM to gaze at the trees and write poetry.

The trees are a non-issue. The teddy-bear guns I'd like to see fixed in a patch.