Anyone remember Piestactics.com?

Malum

I remember... I also remember a lot of flame wars as well though. :(

I think the site shut down completely about two years ago because of lack of funds to keep it running.

I always found it a good download source for R6 mods, that's about it really.

• 2 weeks later...

That site is exactly how I got into ghost recon modding. I did a search for GR igor tutorials and came up with the resource page, and thats how I learned about 3ds max, thus leading me to the legendary ghostrecon.net forums. All hail pies tactics :notworthy::(

I rember going to pie's long before i found GR.net.

If i recall right it was a good place to go for info & what was hot at the time (MODS), but a nightmare to DL anything. Again i think i was going there for other games besides GR more like R6 before GR, unless that was another piestactics place? It was So long ago i don't even recall anymore i just remeber looking for the newest mods there than heading off to other sites to DL.

That site is exactly how I got into ghost recon modding. I did a search for GR igor tutorials and came up with the resource page, and thats how I learned about 3ds max, thus leading me to the legendary ghostrecon.net forums. All hail pies tactics :notworthy::(

:thumbsup:

http://www.wargamer.com/forum/piestactics/...p?TOPIC_ID=1147

Doesn't seem all that long ago.

Thats the page! :)