CENTCOM

jay316

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's looking awesome Jay. You've really managed to pull together some top quality stuff.

I'll see if i can get you that m24. real sorry about that mate. Maybe i can get my brother to send it to me or something.

oh well, keep up the great work.

I was lucky enough to play test the beta versions of two of the maps with the mod team tonight - they very very cool. I don't want to jump the gun and steal these guys thunder so I won't reveal any details - justt hat this is definately going to be worth the wait! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

you're right. it's not the most detailed hi res weap i've seen for GR, but that's not important. It fits very well with the rest of the textures in the scene. So, at least from that dark screenie, it's looking very good. :thumbsup:

as far as your mod is concerned, maintaining a consistant feel/style will be important. good luck man

Pic of some of the new terrain you will face in the afghanistan part of the campaign, Migryder has joined the mod team and will be helping out with the mission on this map made by lexsis and the worm. Afghan map

Expect mountain warfare and cqb in underground caves

Edit: the mod has added some new scriptors to the mod team as seen here: scriptors

Edited by jay316

Jay, very nice, a suppressor version would be nice for the cave fighting.

yep I'll be working on a supressor for it next ;) in the mean time here is a team shot of a couple of the sr47's in action. Included in pic are iron sights acog and aimpoint versions (aimpoint handguards bipod and acog thx to prozac)

SR-47's

Edit: mapping on bipod was messed up (i don't know how it got messed up like that and was using the acog texture) but i have now fixed it.

Edited by jay316

Unreal! This looks to be the hope we have been waiting for.....Any chance of a MK-46 (Aimpoint) and MK-48 (Aimpoint)??????? I'm assuming Prozac is helping out so his Fabulous MK-23 will be there? Anyway...waiting waiting waiting...

Sabre 67

No , im really not, he just keeps asking can i barrow this can i use this...

then im like, Yah dude use what ya want.

Then hes like hows this look is it good enough does it look fine,

Im like yeah thats good stuff.

No , im really not, he just keeps asking can i barrow this can i use this...

then im like, Yah dude use what ya want. 

Then hes like hows this look is it good enough does it look fine,

Im like yeah thats good stuff.

Yep that pretty much how it is eh Pro :rofl::whistle:

Unreal! This looks to be the hope we have been waiting for.....Any chance of a MK-46 (Aimpoint) or MK-48 (Aimpoint)??????? will the MK-23 will be there? Anyway...waiting waiting waiting...

:ph34r:;):yes:

Edited by jay316

Jay I do write pretty decent briefings.....As a matter of fact i have a template simular to the America's YMRA (not sure if i can actually say it, but you know which one) PM me if u want me to help.....Also i am X-Military US ARMY so i can consult if you'd like......Sabre 67