CENTCOM

jay316

I have been working with Jay for about three weeks. I have been scripting and he is giving me ideas and beta testing.

We have nearly completed two missions thus far as of October 11th 2005. We will probably start another within two weeks.

The news maps are very high quality. I am happy to be a part of this modification project.

The final work may be not be ready for some months to come but it will be great. It's great to see what happens when the GhostRecon.net community comes together like this.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final work may be not be ready for some months to come but it will be great.  It's great to see what happens when the GhostRecon.net community comes together like this.

I dont know about some months i would like to believe we can start doing beta testing within the mod team some time maby in the next 4 weeks, if all goes well maby it could be released a couple weeks later but dont quote on this :o= we all know how mods can be delayed and all we need are some new bugs found during beta testing to delay things another couple weeks so........... hopefully before :santa: is all i have to say right now.

I think i told some people I migh get some of the oe models in a gr mod.

Well, here they go, and a side note, this is only a small part of the exciting features jay is putting into this mod, (not spoiling any suprises)

jay,looks very good!best lookin' AT4 i've seen thus' far.you've taken over the no.1 spot in my book of favorite modders list.keep up the good work,and thanks for keepin' GR1 alive.also for breathing new life and excitment into the community again.i'll be 1 happy G/trooper the day this mod is released! :thumbsup: