Snake's Court and consuling

Snake

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i AM a DIEHARD ARMORED CORE fan and he is talking about Hacking into peoples computers right?

Wrong. I'm talking about the anonymous user.

Well according to your quote there i Do know binary and i belive he is aperson who just wants to get kicked out and cause chaos before it happens.

Chaos? No, most certainly not, if you remember I posted here for help with this problem in a logical, safe manner, instead of the alternate, I was asking you for help about this.

And if he has said insulting language to me that i havent heard about yet you should notify me on that.
So much for anonymity. I haven't said langauge, I said I Almost did, but instead decided to have you give me a logical way to solve the 'problem'.

Just try to ignore him and notify the Mod and Admins as soon as possible or ASAP if you wish.
Ignore me? I'm trying to seek help from you about the anonymous user, and this is what the thread is about. I posted on topic. This problem of mine has been bugging me since the 18th of August, last year.

To warn all of you he may be a hacker too. So get ready just incase.
I can resist the urge on taking up the Super Hollywood Hacker Theory, I can keep myself from trying to convice everyone that I can get past anything, and that I'm the 1337zor. Mainly because, anyone with a brain knows that said people that say they can do these things and that they all should huddle in fear of the person's skills look like idiots. Most people like this are flamed to death over this. Luckily, it hasn't happened yet.

and Please take this thread seriously this is over GR arguments and GR crimes on the site too. If you belive something that has happed should be trialed this thread is open.
I am taking it seriously. I need your "Consuling" part of the thread. this problem has been bugging me.

Don't EVEN MAKE UP STUFF BECAUSE IT WILL BE IGNORED!!!

This is just too ironic to be funny. Look at some of your posts, and rethink what you said. I am not making things up. I am seeking your guidence, your help, as you had offered to all who are here.

Before you suggest "yuoll pay fro taht cuz ill pm you to deth", there is a handy "Ignore User" button that will effectivly remove that problem.

order in the COURT!

now lets get this straight someone has been bugging you?

And you say YOU are not anominyous? ( I know I know improve Spelling)

Well if you are able to contact this person IF YOU ARE NOT HIM!!!

Tell him to knock it the **** off cause you are tired of this problem and also sometimes it is best to bury these issues AKA IGONRE them.

Dont think too hard snake, we dont need the judge havin a heart attack!

Some noobie modder stole all my work and others, put it together in some mod, called it Battle of Faluja and called it his own mod, what shall I do Snake? Im thinking of Sending Sam Fisher in to sort him out, that or a mech warrior that Snowfella is making for me.

Some noobie modder stole all my work and others, put it together in some mod, called it Battle of Faluja and called it his own mod, what shall I do Snake? Im thinking of Sending Sam Fisher in to sort him out, that or a mech warrior that Snowfella is making for me.

Hey, if you didn't want it getting stolen, you shouldn't have made it! :P WOOOT!

Really, though, what a low class move that was... BAH! :unsure:

Edited by WP33

Watch out if you use the latter Chems, he might steal the Mech Warrior too! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Well Sam Fisher could take care of it. All you need to do is tell him the guy and also give Sam the Fifth Freedom on the newbie problem solved hes dead

In an MSN conversation with Chems, (who has my cat, btw) I've decided Sam fisher IN a mech, is the answer to n00bs.

Only one thing can describe this.

:o=

But let's not get carried away. Again.

why Sam Fisher in a mech?

He is better on foot rember he is 3rd Echelon's BEST SPLINTER CELL.

Oh and this may be off topic but i was playing Splinter Cell for PS2 and i went to the option to meet the voice of Sam Fisher. And in there he said that Sam Fisher would walk up to a target and say "Hi, im going to kill you."

Hmm BTW i should get a splinter Cell Sig :yes:

ok lets get back on topic

In an MSN conversation with Chems, (who has my cat, btw) I've decided Sam fisher IN a mech, is the answer to n00bs.

Only one thing can describe this.

:o=

But let's not get carried away. Again.

why Sam Fisher in a mech?

He is better on foot rember he is 3rd Echelon's BEST SPLINTER CELL.

Because.

Look, do I have to spell it all out? Ex Navy Seal + Gundam = pwn3d.

'K?

lol why when the opponets could launch a nuke and destroy the RX-78.

Answer to Noobs

Sam fisher+Solid Snake+Agent 47+Sgt.Rico Valasques+A Daishi Assault Battlemech= unbeatable Security for your business and home

lol why when the opponets could launch a nuke and destroy the RX-78.

Answer to Noobs

Sam fisher+Solid Snake+Agent 47+Sgt.Rico Valasques+A Daishi Assault Battlemech= unbeatable Security for your business and home

Sam, Snake, and 47 don't do defense.

And I'd take a Mad Cat MkII over a Daishi any day.

How have I missed this thread? I know I don't post anything lately but I have been checking in on the regular. I remember the good ole days of Snake and Karate Kid trading body blows on these forums until they were both on the brink of being banned. LOL. Obviously Snake has become an upstanding member of GR society since then, Karate Kid has been banned and moved to Manhattan and tripled his salary in the last year. I think Snake should be made staff here on gr.net. Anyone else agree with me on this one? He's tough but fair and terribly handsome to boot. Even though I could whip him in Ghost Recon, he is a worthy candidate for hall monitor around here. I have and issue that i need counsel on Snake. It seems that everytime I have milk in my cereal lately I have to run to the bathroom an hour later and I crap so violently that it sprays all over the back of the bowl and tank on the toilet. Just like my grandmother used to use the bathroom! Cheese doesn't bother me but milk...WOAH! Keerrrrslpat! What gives?