GR2 commercial

deadly_sniper22

Is that the one at night with the enemy soldiers talking around the fire?

Yeah I saw it. Not exactly what I expected out of a GR ad (Ghost running and shooting... and hitting everything in front of them), but guns and explosions sell.

Is that the one at night with the enemy soldiers talking around the fire?

Yeah I saw it. Not exactly what I expected out of a GR add (Ghost running and shooting... and hitting everything in front of them), but guns and explosions sell.

Yes that's the one. The enemy soliders were talking but did you noticed how they captioned what they were saying in English. What they were really saying was here come those stupid Arcade Ghosts running and shooting at everything they see. What do they think this is some Hollywood movie. :lol:

I just saw it on TV. Well, the British version anyway. Just a bunch of stuff happening. Shooting, airstrikes etc. Made the game look pretty cool, but of course adverts are no measure of anything. Except Yorkie adverts. Yorkies are cool.

Edited by 2nd Ranger

Yeah , i saw it , graphics looked great (compared to GR 1 atleast) i kinda liked the normal GR ad commercial though.. and the XM8 around the corner thing didnt look like something i wanna do... Landwarrior addon was probably the best although the north koreans around the fire looked russian to me :s.

Edited by [MtX]inuyasha

Well Ghost Recon 2 doesnt exist in Australia unless you look for it. I went to Harvey Norman, a big electroncis shop, and had a ton of trouble finding the XBox version. The PR stroke of genious to fill the cover with orange XpLosionS and pointing fingers and yelling made it blend in with everything else very, very well. If anything my eyes kept ending up at the box of Hitman 3, white with 47 standing on the front. I found GR1 easily enough, the White with a soldiers nogging prevailing.

They had 4 XBox set up for playing games, 1 Playing Halo 2 SP, 1 Playing Halo 2 MP slitscreen, and 1 trying its hardest (but failing) to connect Halo 2 to XBox live. The 4th one was running NFSU 2. And there was one PS2 running the new bond game (awful control style) and 2 Ngages running some crap.

No posters, no cutouts no nothing. GR2 might aswell have been Pro Lawn Bowler 2005. Plus they were charging $99, which i rekon is abit steep.

Havnt seen a TV ad for game since NFUG1, and i think i saw one for Halo PC a while back.