Should karate moves be in Ghost Recon?

Facts:

1.    Ninjas are mammals.

2.    Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3.    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Testimonial:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want!  Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.  I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner.  And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.  My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REAL ULTIMATE POWER

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- .:Nightmare:.,Oct 17 2003, 19:24 ] Ghost Recon karate mod would would mean scantily clad Asta, Susan and Lindy.....

:wub:

Astra is a guy nightmare i researched he or she who knows :blink: goes " Im hit" in a male voice so astra is a guy

I thought Asta was the Schnauzer from "The Thin Man". You know - William Powell, Myrna Loy?

Here's some more info from IMDB

'The scene in Cairo in which Indy just shoots a sword-wielding man was intended to be a long, choreographed fight scene featuring Indy's whip versus the Arab man's saber. 'Harrison Ford' , suffering from dysentery after three months of filming in Tunisia, couldn't face the three additional days of filming and suggested that this much shorter version should be tried instead. Some sources attribute the idea to Steven Spielberg rather than to Ford.'

Cool, even pointless threads can turn up gems of information - thanks ST6!

Sergeant Astra Galinsky is a Lithuanian Olympic biathlete who excels at both marksmanship and cross-country skiing. She speaks fluent Russian and Polish, as well as some English. Her reputation for winning sometimes causes her to push herself too hard to succeed.

:thumbsup:

....and maybe there is a special move where you can use telekinesis to take over the enemies mind. Using this technique would enable you to force the victim to throw himself of a cliff, or karate chop a hole in his own kneecap and do this :wall:

...and then....this other time......at band-camp... :P

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.  I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart.  These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact.  Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.  I can't wait to start yoga next year.  I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).   

######?

:ninja:

Edited by -[NCM]- .:Nightmare:.

I'd burn the game if they put that crap in it. No self respecting soldier, or soldier with at least half a brain would engage in hand to hand or even a knife fight when he has a gun. It's stupid to even get that close. That crap needs to stay in Hollywood where it belongs.

Yes, the military trains you for hand to hand and knife fighting, but mostly in Spec Ops, and it is used in only the most dire and special circumstances.

It would be unrealistic to put it in a TACSim, most especially battlefield TACSim's like GR.

- .:Nightmare:.,Oct 21 2003, 05:39 ]
Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.  I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart.  These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact.  Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.  I can't wait to start yoga next year.  I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).   

######?

where did this quote come from? i can't find it in this thread.

- .:Nightmare:.,Oct 21 2003, 05:39 ]

######?

where did this quote come from? i can't find it in this thread.

It came from the the link McNamee provided....

Never underestimate the power of the ninja!