Quitting GR.net

ToW-Angel

FYI

If you do not want to read someone's posts you can put them on ignore. it's not that hard and there is no need to get your panties in a wad over someone's opinion. sheesh.

Mod Edit: Please don't use overly large font again... 7 is rather large. Thanks, Ruin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing any possitve member is always a loss, there are enough of us possative types in here to always be on top, and keep going in the face of immaturity, most of it originating from Ubisoft forums.

They come here and try it on, but in most cases they get troden on by admins.

If you do leave I say you will be leaving still one of the best moderated forums you will find on the net.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Please reveiw last line ...all words following If and ending with net

Losing any possitve member is always a loss, there are enough of us possative types in here to always be on top, and keep going in the face of immaturity, most of it originating from Ubisoft forums.

They come here and try it on, but in most cases they get troden on by admins.

If you do leave I say you will be leaving still one of the best moderated forums you will find on the net.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Please reveiw last line ...all words following If and ending with net

No seriosly no joking apart.

Some of these bozos in here are direct from the Ubisoft slag em off and get away with it forum.

Here at least we see personnel attacks get troden on very quickly, its a fine line between admin and leaving alone for a couple of threads.

If you think this is bad here take a look at Ubisoft.

again another post degrades into a list of personel attacts, and i have to say not very taistfull ones, We can do with out the time of the mounth kidds jokes.

AND agian the modderatore have done nothing to stop it. This should have been lock on the last page. and no of this would have happened.

Edited by ZJJ

FYI

If you do not want to read someone's posts you can put them on ignore. it's not that hard and there is no need to get your panties in a wad over someone's opinion. sheesh.

incase you missed it. no reason for you to complain about x poster just ignore them.

again another post degrades into a list of personel attacts, and i have to say not very taistfull ones, We can do with out the time of the mounth kidds jokes.

AND agian the modderatore have done nothing to stop it. This should have been lock on the last page. and no of this would have happened.

For the record, as soon as I saw the offending posts they were taken care of as they were far inappropriate.

In the future, if you do have a problem with a post, please either use the "report a post" feature or PM a staff member. Thanks

For the record, as soon as I saw the offending posts they were taken care of as they were far inappropriate.

In the future, if you do have a problem with a post, please either use the "report a post" feature or PM a staff member. Thanks

All do respects ZJJ, staff has been sitting here watching this go on for atleast the last 2 hours.There was staff reading this thread when the offensive posts were made and didn't do a thing so I don't see the remidies you mentioned beeing of much value

ROTFLMAO....words of wisdom from Oliver...that should keep the S**T stirred up a little while longer any way . Which would be the reason behind the post.

All do respects ZJJ, staff has been sitting here watching this go on for atleast the last 2 hours.There was staff reading this thread when the offensive posts were made and didn't do a thing so I don't see the remidies you mentioned beeing of much value

LOL You fired the first salvo just over an hour ago, so cut the staff some slack.

Besides, isn't this WAY :offtopic:

Edited by Cangaroo[TNT]

What is with people lately that they feel they can attack people in a forum? It takes at least two people to have a disagreement. It takes maturity to ignore baiting. There has been a lot of bashing of people going on here lately and it needs to stop.

You all complained about us being too harsh at moderating not too long ago, now you are saying we are being too slack. If you all followed the rules, there would never have to be a time where we have to be harsh or slack.

If this thread doesn't get back on topic REAL quick, I will be taking Bonehead's suggestion and locking it.

I see ZJJ with a padlock at the ready in one hand; and a baseball bat in the other. Better take cover boys!

What is with people lately that they feel they can attack people in a forum?

Don't make Zjj get her bat. I really dislike it when she has to use it. :ph34r: As a matter of fact, y'all should too.

Yes, attacking people in a forum is completely out of line. Some people....

:blink:

I would hope so ...seems to me she contributed for the most part in a positive way which is a hell of alot more then can be said for you at the moment.This is nothing more then childish behavour on your part. I think she just had her fill of all the mud slinging rubish that has taken place lately. Everyone loses there temper from time to time Zulater you and me included so why don't ya let this drop. ToW_Angel if you read this I can not speak for the comunity but consider this an invitation from ME to return to the GRNET forums ....

After numerous requests from individuals; members, staff, mods and admin alike.

I will return to the forums. But, do not expect me to say much anymore. I'm tired of being burned...

Some of you will attempt to start another round of mud slinging at me because I have. Just realize that it is childish behaviour and that you are an adult, so you should act accordingly.

I have gone back through and read the various posts from certain individuals. Leaving it at that.

Some of you called me a whiner or whatever for posting what I did. I'm honestly fed up with the insults. If you do not have anything nice to say to me, then don't say it at all.

Even since I've been here, things have gone downhill. I have tried to do things that would uplift GR.net and the members. I would like to continue to do so, but only if I get the support from the members. I know I have the support of the staff, but it would be nice if I also had the support of the community for making events happen.

Any insult, slander, mud slinging or whatever else derogatory thing will be passed on to an admin/staff/mod to handle. I don't know if they will 'chat' with you, 'chat' with you and suspend/moderate or ban you from the site. That is entirely up to them, but I'm telling everyone right now I won't put up with it.

Now, it is up to all of you.