Whats in your CD player

hephaestus

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine sees a variety of stuff. Everything from classic rock, to new age, to even classical on occassion.

Mostly it's the Stones, Pink Floyd, CCR, Hendrix, The Hollies, Enigma, Jefferson Airplane, Deep Purple, Bon Jovi, and the list goes on.

Anything but country. Man do I hate that whine in your beer, my wife ran off and my dog died music.

Mine sees a variety of stuff. Everything from classic rock, to new age, to even classical on occassion.

Mostly it's the Stones, Pink Floyd, CCR, Hendrix, The Hollies, Enigma, Jefferson Airplane, Deep Purple, Bon Jovi, and the list goes on.

Anything but country. Man do I hate that whine in your beer, my wife ran off and my dog died music.

You dont like country :( ...

Just joking

Join the club

In my actual CD player is Sugar Ray - Sugar Ray, Nirvana - Nevermind and a burned CD I made.

In my mp3 player... well that always changes. For example: Daft Punk, Good Charlotte, Ludacris, No Doubt, Queens of The Stone Age, The Roots, Led Zepplin, Men at Work, and Darude.

I've got The Optimist LP - Turin Brakes, and Ether Song - Turin Brakes, and the latest White Stripes album - Elephant. Not a great fan of the last one though, much prefer White Blood cells.

On my MP3 player I've got: Coldplay, Oasis, The Clash, The Jam, Stone Roses, Travis.

It depends on my mood. I have an extremely varied selection of music to suit just about every waking moment of my life.

I listen to everything from Rush to Yes, Metallica to GodSmack, Enya to Gregorian Chant, Evanescence to Rammstien, Dido to the Gladiator Soundtrack, and Herbie Hancock to Gustav Holtz.

What is in my Truck CD Deck: Journey (Escape)

What is in my Home Stereo Deck: Sting (Brand New Day)

What is in my Portable Disk Player: Ghost Recon Tracks! :)

CD player?

absolutely nothing...

all my CDs are ripped to mp3 and I listen that way

current song though, is Idlewild - In Remote Part / Scottish Fiction

(rest of the stuff is way to varied to give a single idea...)

I'll put a page with my playlist at some point - if any one really cares

Amen, Nightcrawler

Home - Metallica, St. Anger :rockon:

Work - Metallica, Master of Puppets, and a burned disc with the following tracklist that was deemed "Too Heavy Metal" to be played at the shop downtown.

Van Halen - You Really Got Me

Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower

Led Zep - Stairway

Cream - White Room

Beatles - Back in the USSR

Metallica - Turn the Page

ZZ Top - La Grange

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

Van Halen - Ice Cream Man

Led Zep - Going to California

Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar

Cream - Sunshine of Your Love

It was Jimi that killed this album, not 'Tallica :blink:

In the truck I've got old-school Chevelle (Point #1, now talk about your mind numbing rock :rocky: )

I've also been listening to Chevelle's Wonder What's Next and Evanescence's Fallen

C

PS at the moment on the comp I'm listening to Finch's song What it is to Burn.

right now the new Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the way (saw them in concert here in Toronto a while back, they were AMAZING!)

a lot of classics right now, zepplin, lennon, White album, and of course the Stones (sticky fingers - original on vinyl). in fact most of those are on vinyl

also *very ashamed* a lot of 90's pop rock...Third eye blind etc., come on you know, all the catchy songs that were on the radio like five years ago. it's a guilty pleasure :wub:

Edited by JTF-2