Guess what? (RSE related)

Kimi

Hot off the approval wire... :devil:

A big title like Ghost Recon Future soldier requires a multi-talented team. By bringing in Red Storm to work with our Paris studio we will combine a mix of talents, cultures, and experiences to GRFS. Also, Red Storm’s experience with previous Tom Clancy games will prove to be a valuable addition to the project.

I hope the PC isnt a shut+cut between two studios

I hope it's RSE that gets the PC version and that they would get it ALL to themselves as they have proven that they can deliver diamonds

of course "Whoever" gets the PC "contract" would obliviously still have speak to the Paris studio to ensure the plot/story etc is similar across all the platforms :rolleyes:

I just hope hope the glitching issue will be addressed and looked at a bit more in the new game.

Im not attacking,im just saying Graw2 Mp seemed to have a lot of issues.

ie.guns shooting through walls,being able to lb on a rock or specific ground point and just vanish,the "double sticking effect"[being able to dodge bullets],teleporting,etc.Fingers crossed things like these are ironed out.

Peace.

www.Co-Op-Elite.Org.

Now im even more confused. Why get RSE to advise on a title. Why not get them to make it. Seems a waste of an entire development studio.

We all know RSE has been working on a big game. Steve Reid ( think thats his name ) admitted it in a Frag Dolls interview. And that project is nearly complete as you recently advertised for game testers.

But im sure all will be revealed in time.

I wouldn't necessarily assume that. If that were the case, don't you think it would have been mentioned like that out of the gate?

That is great news that RSE is involved and not necessarily isolated to developing MP as in the GRAW titles.

Very intriguing indeed, and looking forward to hearing more from you!

Out of the gate is was stated the Ubi Paris was making GR4 when you first made the announcement,

now 2 days later, it is added that RSE is also involved with development.

It has been stated that Ubisoft Paris studio was making the Xbox 360 + Playstation 3 versions, nothing else

who is making the version(s) on the other platforms hasn't been announced

it was confirmed that Paris isn't making the Wii version

Paris could also just be the focal point for the plot/story to ensure it's similar across all the platforms, whoever is then making them

Why get RSE to advise on a title.

It doesn't say they are advising, it said "work with", they may have a platform version to themselves

Out of the gate is was stated the Ubi Paris was making GR4 when you first made the announcement, now 2 days later, it is added that RSE is also involved with development.

Kimi was referring more so to your specific assumption of how the development might be split.

Now im even more confused. Why get RSE to advise on a title. Why not get them to make it. Seems a waste of an entire development studio.

Where did Kimi say anything about advising? :ermm:

EDIT - Pave beat me too it :lol:

Edited by kleaneasy

Out of the gate is was stated the Ubi Paris was making GR4 when you first made the announcement, now 2 days later, it is added that RSE is also involved with development.

Kimi was referring more so to your specific assumption of how the development might be split.

Ubi has proven that they have no aversion to doing just that. Why change now?

Dont know where i got advise from either lol

Still a real shame that we wont be getting a RSE recon experience on Xbox Live but a RSE made GR on PC complete with modding tools will do nicely.

Read what I said above about assumptions, right now there's no specific information on their precise involvement. As Kimi said she'll provide more details when she can :thumbsup:

Why does everything have to be cryptic? It won't hurt anything to say a studio is working on an unannounced title (which EVERYONE knows they are doing and have been doing for 2 years now) or that they are contributing a specific portion of FS. :dunce:

To have RSE finally linked with GR4 is great, better than great even, but I'm with NYR that the cryptic piece meal approach is frustrating, and as we can see leads to speculation overload.

That aside, thanks for the heads up, this is good news even if it is lacking in detail!

Why does everything have to be cryptic? It won't hurt anything to say a studio is working on an unannounced title (which EVERYONE knows they are doing and have been doing for 2 years now) or that they are contributing a specific portion of FS. :dunce:

To have RSE finally linked with GR4 is great, better than great even, but I'm with NYR that the cryptic piece meal approach is frustrating, and as we can see leads to speculation overload.

That aside, thanks for the heads up, this is good news even if it is lacking in detail!

You two have brought up the very reason why I keep saying Ubi fails in the PR department and the reason for the above post in this thread.