Hope to fix something and not make more problems.

Hope if there is a new patch to be compatible with the coop missions ,maps and mods from Wolf ,BSR_Vhladd, SG.NLY_P@po, Rpghard ,Brettzies and other modders :-)

Edited by Invisible

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that I should have some information regarding if you will be getting a patch within a week.

Just a week hey? Would of been better to hold off, than risk coming back with a bad answer?

At least we will know for sure weather this is it or not i guess. Cheers, look forward to the news.

:thumbsup:

It would be nice if there is but I caution people to not get too excited. She'll know if there is a patch planned or not. This is NOT confirmation of future work only letting us know that she has been inquiring if they will work on the game more and that she should have a "yes" or "no" in about a week.

With UBI, I gotta be honest. I sincerely doubt anything else will be done with the game. I'll happily eat those words if she comes back and says that a patch is in the works but really, I think it's a little premature to get worked up yet.

It would be nice if there is but I caution people to not get too excited. She'll know if there is a patch planned or not. This is NOT confirmation of future work only letting us know that she has been inquiring if they will work on the game more and that she should have a "yes" or "no" in about a week.

With UBI, I gotta be honest. I sincerely doubt anything else will be done with the game. I'll happily eat those words if she comes back and says that a patch is in the works but really, I think it's a little premature to get worked up yet.

I have to agree that it is unlikely we will get another patch, but who knows?

However, WHY would she go to the trouble to tell us this info if she didn't feel certain there would be one?

So let's give the benefit of doubt and assume there will be another patch.

And also assume that the "rate of fire bug" will never be fixed. And if it is, then we can be happy.

My new motto: "Hope for the best but expect the worst"... or "Get over it! It's just a GAME!!! What did you expect??"

:D

(That's a JOKE, btw... I do love this game!)