CoD4 Roll Call

Rocky

I got a copy for Christmas from a clan mate. Just started playing yesterday. Not quite my cup of tea, but will give it a go. :hehe:

It all depends on how the server is setup and the people you are playing against, I’m sure once you get on one of Rockys servers, or similar, you will find that your going to have a load of fun.

Me too! The vU clan

http://www.viribusunitis.se/news.php

...is even gonna try ladder this game, first match next week.

I know some other old GR clans play it as well: BPR, TuG for example. Search & Destroy gametype mainly.

It is fast and intense but there is not much else worth playing these days.

Come visit us at v.U. server ip 130.242.58.250:28960 if you want to try some Hardcore S&D (often full but sooner or later you can make it in). We keep the server clean and mature.

Me im not to sure gets me sooooo mad i can play 30 mins tops at the moment without going completly mad :)

I know exactly what you mean mate, i have to have a little break every hour or so if i'm playing just to return my blood pressure to somewhere near normal levels.. :wall:

Ran the SP campaign twice, and although I was fully aware that this was COD, that was more than enough. They should have called it Call of Nature:Dogs of War.

It is titles like this (SP as an afterthought/no Co-Op) that serve to temper some of the disappointment I have with :AW*, at least in terms of replay.

Judging from the majority of responses in this thread MP must be alot different but still, I have not and will not play it online.

I got a copy for Christmas from a clan mate. Just started playing yesterday. Not quite my cup of tea, but will give it a go. :hehe:

It all depends on how the server is setup and the people you are playing against, I’m sure once you get on one of Rockys servers, or similar, you will find that your going to have a load of fun.

This is true. We're playing with an ally clan, that makes it much better.

We set up our own hardcore server as of Friday, and started experimenting with different settings. We'd like to run it with no perks, and slow it down with the g_speed command, but it seems that you have to run it unranked/modded to do that.

I don't mind experience points to gain rank, but the "power up" perks are really goofy. >_<