Market Place

WhiteKnight77

• 4 weeks later...

I might be interested, for the right price ;)

:lolup:

:rofl: FYI, we've heard that she may not even be in "good" condition, so beware if Cpl Ledanek tells you she is "mint" for example! :seehearspeak:

Well then, have to take the price down some.

"some?" :shifty:

On a serious note, would it be possible that we set up a game exchange program. We would list our games that your willing to exchange. List how long would you be willing to exchange them for,i.e. a month, 6-moths, a year.

To become a member, you have to be a Supporter, thereby increasing your Benefits as a Supporter

and this would be an exclusive GR.NET membership only.

This should side-step some clauses about reselling your PC game (with exception of Steam game I guess <_< )

What do you guys think?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AMD64 3700+ Heat sinc included

AMD64 3500+ No heat sinc

BFG 7800GS

Sound Blaster Audigy 2

all for sale PM me if intreasted.

for admins.... good products wont be ripping anyone off. =) oh thanks for moving it was wondering where this marketplace thing was at.

all under or near ebay prices with shipping. (US only please)

Edited by Prozac360

R6:Vegas (DVD-ROM)

Opened, installed once, never played, so selling "as new" never registered so the "KEY" is unused.

PM for details

I have brand new, still shrink wrapped, Xbox360 Gears of War here, NTSC (USA) version.

If anyone wants it shipped over, let me know what the retail price is over there and we'll knock a percentage off to make it a bargain.

PM sent on this :)

a pair of MSI NX6600GT-VTD128 GeForce 6600GT 128MB 128-bit GDDR3, never OC'd since I don't have the slightest clue on how to do that.

make an offer, so I can buy 2GB (2 x 1GB) CORSAIR XMS 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200).

Lock On Modern Air Combat with Flaming Cliffs CD-ROM, PM me to verify. I tried learning to fly but cannot learn at all. Same goes with IL-2 Fogotten Battles Gold Pack...I'm staying close to the ground, hence the search to trade these games for a Richard Burns Rally.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I accidentally bought a A4 (thats 9x12 which is huge) WACOM tablet. It says for PC and Mac, but I dont have the right connectors, so Im saying this should be bought by MAC owners only. Its a pretty good bargin, and Im mightly peed off I cant use it. PM me if your intrested.

Heres the Ebay Link Get in quick, first come first served!

Edited by El_Davido

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here it goes.....

Taking Generous offers on the following.

PNY 7900GS 256mb

BFG 7800GS 256mb

AMD64 3500+ no heat sinc.(PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY I DONT NEED IT!!!!!!!!) Socket 939

AMD64 X2 3800+ (will sell if others sell first) Socket 939

2x1GB Corsair XMS PC3200 (DDR400) CMX1024-3200C2PT (will sell if others sell first)

2x512MB Corsair XMS PC3200 (DDR400) CMX512-3200LL

Shipping only to the US. Need a cashiers check also. Shipping shouldn't cost more then 10$

Best offers go!

PM me ASAP.

Edited by pz3

Hey, got a few bits and bobs im wanting to get rid of if anyone is interested.

Got a new shape slimline black ps2 with 1 controller and memory card, fully boxed with all the cables and information booklets. Mint condition, hardly ever used. Comes with mint metal gear solid 2 and 3 games, along with the big offical guides for both. Looking for around £65 for the lot. I'll even throw in a bar of chocolate :thumbsup:

Also got Project IGI, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (original boxed version - not dvd case), and Tommy Whites 2 Cueball games for PC. £2 each. All mint condition.

And last but not least Imperial Glory game, this is for the mac (or apple), looking for a fiver for this one.

---

Nearly forgot - anyone collect warhammer 40K pieces? got a few bits of space marines left, tank etc and a big black warhammer case up for grabs.

And not forgetting if you own a bmw mini, my brand new and boxed silver viper stripes are still for sale. Genuine BMW item.

Think thats everything :P

[moved to the existing Market Place thread]

Edited by Pave Low

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a list that I'll be adding to;

GRAW Merchandise

Call Of Duty Action Figures (New In Box)

Rare Action Figures (New In Box)

XBox + 12 Games (Mint And Boxed)

HP 1200C Printer With Software And Instructions

Sony 19" CRT With Software And Instructions

Creative V.92 Modem Boxed With Software And Instructions

Combat Mission 2 (Sealed)

IL2 Sturmovk (New)

Day Of Defeat (New)

Cossacks - Back To War (New)

XBox 360 Merchandise (Including T-Shirt)

E3 Stuff

PC Gamer Magazines

SAS Books

WWII Books

CoD Baseball Cap

SC Baseball Cap

CD's (All Mint)

PM me for more details and prices etc.

DS