Subway map

=US=PUNiSHER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, subway is out, as 29 other custom maps in the GRPA v4.0 mod by PUNiSHER and other contributors, this site has the mod (go files, then map packs):

http://www.craigminah.com/ww/

Its a mac version though, i have a pc version fully converted, but i need permission from PUNiSHER to post a link, as it changes some files and stuff, ill try to contact him.

I think for private use only you may, if interested, download the mac version and convert it to pc (basically youll have to edit the .txt files and convert .aif sounds to .wav).

:D

Edited by niccola

Yeah, subway is out, as 29 other custom maps in the GRPA v4.0 mod by PUNiSHER and other contributors, this site has the mod (go files, then map packs):

http://www.craigminah.com/ww/

Its a mac version though, i have a pc version fully converted, but i need permission from PUNiSHER to post a link, as it changes some files and stuff, ill try to contact him.

I think for private use only you may, if interested, download the mac version and convert it to pc (basically youll have to edit the .txt files and convert .aif sounds to .wav).

:D

dude! would love to get those maps for own use! trouble is i suck at converting thing's.... :(

K great news, PUNiSHER has given me permission to release a PC compatible version of his great GRPA v4.0 mod, it includes 28 maps i think, some weps too.

I will work on this soon.

Modders that may want to use the maps from the mod will be able to contact him and get the permission - he is a very nice modder.

:)

• 1 month later...