What vehicle are you driving

dagger

I apoligize if there's already a thread like thise but I couldn't find one. So here goes post the type of vehicle you are driving and anything you've had done to it.

2002 Ford Ranger edge

Camburg 6.0 performance dual shock kit on the front,

Dever leaf springs with bilstien 5150s in the rear

33x12.50s BFG AT on 15x10 baja champs

fiber glass fenders that are still in the shop

About 5 grand invested

untitled.jpg

untitl.jpg

baja.jpg

my little sister standing front of my tire

untitled-1.jpg

Nice rig dagger,

My car is built in Australia, it’s called HSV, (Holden Special Vehicle), Holden Australia is a sister company of GM.

They do import the car to U.S and Europe these days but I’m not sure what they have been badge at.

I bought the HSV a few years back, I love driving it, unfortunately the only chance I get to drive it is on the weekends, during the week I have a company car which tends to keep me out of trouble

The HSV has a 5.0L fuel ejected V8 (it purrs like a kitten), the colour is call “panther micaâ€, in the shade it looks black, but when the sun hits it, a deep green colour(British racing green) emerges.

The car bellow is not my car, but it look exactly like it.

hsv_957849.jpg

hsv_913518.jpg

I drive a 1999 Opel Astra 1.6. Yeah I know, a 1.6 liter 4 cylinder with 75hp is quite embarrassing but it's enough for me and with petrol being ridiculously expensive here, it's also quite cheap to run.

c77c_27.JPG

cb29_27.JPG

That's not my car on the pic but mine looks exactly the same, except that I have got some nice aluminium rims.

:)

CC

with petrol being ridiculously expensive here, it's also quite cheap to run.

You think petrol is expensive in Germany? Think again. Try buying petrol in the UK. Fortunately, my petrol tank is dented, so it never fills right up. Therefore I save on money & the environment.

Edited by WytchDokta

RockysBMW.jpg

That's my car. Well, that's how it looked about 9 years ago. Now it looks a little sorry for itself, Paint all faded, damage to the front wing, laquer peeling on the roof etc etc. She's done me proud for 140,000 miles though - and counting.

RockysBMW.jpg

That's my car. Well, that's how it looked about 9 years ago. Now it looks a little sorry for itself, Paint all faded, damage to the front wing, laquer peeling on the roof etc etc. She's done me proud for 140,000 miles though - and counting.

Which type is it?

:)

CC

318i

I was kind of hoping the m3-challenge BMW are running would give me a chance at winning a new one, alas it is just a dell laptop they have for 1st prize. lol.

I am currently driving a POS 98 Ranger work truck with big black letters on the side (and a phone number).

The POS edition of the 98 Ranger was a super special edition for elite drivers wasn't it? :P

Yeah, it came with a very limited edition 4 cylinder that has more get up and go than the 6 cylinders of the same year. :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...