Some PC Details

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2...13/m/8901068325

GRAW2 takes the player to a new level of immersion and realism, and provides a stronger tactical dimension.

Tactical & PC Tailored gameplay

Improved Tactical Map, HUD & orders system to plan & execute deadly strategies.

New tactics & additional supports (unmanned ground-drone M.U.LE) thanks Cross-Com 2.0 communication system

New team strategies, thanks to reworked teammate AI & deeper specialization

New battlefields in wide rural, deserts zones, on both sides of the US/Mexico border

Read full post for rest

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New tactics & additional supports (unmanned ground-drone M.U.LE) thanks Cross-Com 2.0 communication system

CrossCom 2.0?!?!?!?!?! Someone better debug that interface with the uplink controller and all before they send in CPT Mitchell and his crew! Remember Panama...

[/shameless GRAWtrix plug]

Good info! THANKS!

Exclusive “Recon versus Assault†Mode: Increased Recon into Multiplayer. Take control of a deadly Ghost Recon squad against the heavily armed Mexican renegades.

hmmmzzz how will this turn out ??

will it be MP or COOP ??? and if MP as in TvT

thanks your welcome :D

who in their crazy world would think of such games anyway

As usual it seems mostly focused on improvements of the cross com etc, i.e., features for the SP campaign.

I'd have preferred to have seen phrases like:

"improved injury model" (more punishment)

"option to more insertion zones in MP"

"true observation mode" (see what player actually sees)

"replays"

I'm afraid the # official MP maps will be far to few to get any real laddering going and keep the interest up. I hope I'm wrong...

Still, nice to get some sort of info

Thanks UBI Razz

it is an advertisement, not a personal comment to our needs....

but i know what you mean, though i see one dream come true in a strange way, hopefuly they will have more MP maps or like you polled

put in the old ones and have some new ones (but i like the rural comment in there :D)

Happy to see news finally trickling through. While not a whole lot of info, what little was revealed sounds promising. This "Recon Vs Assault" mode in particularly looks interesting.

Only one disappointment by omission in fact; nothing about expanded movement options.

Exclusive “Recon versus Assault†Mode: Increased Recon into Multiplayer. Take control of a deadly Ghost Recon squad against the heavily armed Mexican renegades.

hmmmzzz how will this turn out ??

will it be MP or COOP ??? and if MP as in TvT

thanks your welcome :D

who in their crazy world would think of such games anyway

The RECON mode in the game was very poor, this they know very well and I would imagine in the new version it will be fully implemented, this would be an obvious part of the game, for many reasons but mostly creating a far better game experience in all areas of play, for different types of players.

last week i did a recon with a friend [GR] type and we could sneak pretty good past them, and they came sneaking towards us ....

graw is capable, so i am very excited what they did to make this better :D cause recon with more than 4 people never feels like recon in graw more like firefight....

As usual it seems mostly focused on improvements of the cross com etc, i.e., features for the SP campaign.

I'd have preferred to have seen phrases like:

"improved injury model" (more punishment)

"option to more insertion zones in MP"

"true observation mode" (see what player actually sees)

"replays"

I'm afraid the # official MP maps will be far to few to get any real laddering going and keep the interest up. I hope I'm wrong...

Still, nice to get some sort of info

Thanks UBI Razz

Hear Hear!